PDA

View Full Version : The End Of Desmond...

CelticAsasiyun
09-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Now I've read a bunch of articles and it doesn't exactly say that assassins Creed 3 is Desmond's last game.
Alex Hutchinson says that Desmond story needs to wrap up soon but he doesnt specifically say it will wrap up
in Assassins Creed 3... now does anybody have any info about it? I really don't know if I can really get on board
with a new modern day assassin, and if it does wrap up how will AC 4 be played out?

playassassins1
09-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Well, we don't know anything about AC IV. but they said Desmond's story will be wrapped up in AC III. So I'd imagine AC IV is featuring a new modern day character. But it's still in the same universe. So Desmond still exists, but it focuses on someone else(depends if Desmond dies or not).

Calvarok
09-09-2012, 08:25 PM
All we know for sure is that we will not have him as the main player character any more after AC3. He may still be in future games, but maybe just mentioned or not as big a part of the story.

lothario-da-be
09-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I would like that desmond story is done but he still got mentioned or featered in another ac game.

Sushiglutton
09-09-2012, 08:36 PM
I think he saves the world and becomes the leader of the assassins. His father will die.

lothario-da-be
09-09-2012, 08:39 PM
I think he saves the world and becomes the leader of the assassins. His father will die.
he shoulden't become leader he doesen't know much about the modern day assassin's and has almost no experience.

playassassins1
09-09-2012, 08:40 PM

What about.... Rebecca, shaun... Abstergo.. The templars in general?

Sushiglutton
09-09-2012, 08:42 PM
he shoulden't become leader he doesen't know much about the modern day assassin's and has almost no experience.

He can learn those things. He has more knowledge about key parts of their history than just about anyone I guess. Besides I have no clue what will happen obv. I'm just guessing. It's the Holywood ending :)!

Sushiglutton
09-09-2012, 08:44 PM
What about.... Rebecca, shaun... Abstergo.. The templars in general?

Don't know about Shaun/Rebecca, but I'm pretty sure the templars will live on to fight another day.

TheDanteEX
09-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Well I definitely don't think the Templars are going to be defeated as Abstergo is much too great in power and resources. I'm not expecting the Templar/Assassin story to be wrapped up, but the whole "end of the word" prophecy. An important aspect I do expect, however, is an attack on Desmond's crew sometime during AC3's story as the Revelations multiplayer shows that Abstergo knows where William Miles is and are sending the Templar recruits (that WE trained ironically) to go after him.

When it comes to any main character being killed, that's all just up in the air. It can go any way for all we know.

Sushiglutton
09-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Oh one more prediction: I think there will be an assassination mission were we play as Desmond and assassinate Vidic. Yes you heard it here first ;)!

rileypoole1234
09-09-2012, 09:16 PM
^ No spoilers.

I can confidently say that AC3 will probably be Desmond's last.