PDA

View Full Version : Steam pre-order?

Alphacos007
09-09-2012, 05:24 AM
I was really looking forward to make Assassin's Creed 3 pre-order on Steam, but we are almost a month to the game's release and still no pre-order avaible.
Does anyone know when will we be able to pre-order the game on Steam?
Thank you.

MT4K
09-09-2012, 09:31 AM
If there is going to be a Steam version it will likely be a a little closer to release. Cannot give specific date or nothing because there really hasn't been any word as far as i know if there will even be a Steam version. I think it is likely though.

Alphacos007
09-09-2012, 08:40 PM
I think that there will be one because there is already a AC3 dedicated Steam page which even has the release date, it just doesn't have the Pre-Order button yet.
But thanks for the answer, I'll keep my eye on Steam for when the Pre-Order comes up.

TheLeoCrow
09-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Latest AC3 trailers say that the pc version will be released on november 23rd (in really small letters at the end) so expect the preordering to start late octomber, early november

(proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGqg7s4BKFM )

Ork3n
09-12-2012, 03:13 PM
The point isn't being at steam anymore... the point is Digital Deluxe, yes or not? AcR did not have but both Ac2 and AcB had!

TheLeoCrow
09-12-2012, 11:56 PM
ACR didn't have a digital deluxe at all. ac3 does. the digital deluxe versions weren't steam exclussive but they were always available on steam

Ork3n
09-13-2012, 01:12 AM
ACR didn't have a digital deluxe at all. ac3 does. the digital deluxe versions weren't steam exclussive but they were always available on steam

I didn't say they were steam exclussive... i always though there was a digital deluxe edition for a specific retailer i can't remember now :O
I mean, was it even posible to have al lthe extra missions and the embers short-film in any digital version? If it didn't then ubisoft was even worst then what i thought. If there was, it was the edition i was refering to :p

Anykeyer
09-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Looks like Ubi isnt interested in getting my money. For a couple of years its been "no steam - no buy" for me (i only make exception for blizzard). I will only buy it from Steam, so they better offer pre-order soon.

Ork3n
09-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Looks like Ubi isnt interested in getting my money. For a couple of years its been "no steam - no buy" for me (i only make exception for blizzard). I will only buy it from Steam, so they better offer pre-order soon.

The only pc games i've not bought at steam were Trackmania United (it's just over priced at steam) and Battlefield 3 (obvious reasons).

Usually, ac games are ready to pre-purchanse 2 weeks before release, so i'd say 7th november or arround that date.
However, there's no pre-load :(

AnthonyA85
09-13-2012, 01:42 PM

Actually, ACR DID have a digital deluxe edition, it just wasn't avialable on steam.

And to the thread starter, if the digital deluxe edition doesn't come on steam, then it'll be on ubisoft's estore.

TheLeoCrow
09-13-2012, 08:52 PM
It was called Digital Exclussive Edition, it was exclussive (as the name suggests) to ubishop (and i believe impulse as well). I believe AC3 DDE will be available in steam since it's not called "exclussive" this time

Ork3n
09-14-2012, 01:05 AM
It was called Digital Exclussive Edition, it was exclussive (as the name suggests) to ubishop (and i believe impulse as well). I believe AC3 DDE will be available in steam since it's not called "exclussive" this time

Thanks god.... i was so sad that i wouldn't get my game on steam just to play mayan ruins :(
Go go Digital Deluxe Edition!