PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood Achievements Locked In Assassin's Network

Sami_Kachai
09-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Well I'm Playing Ac Brotherhood On Pc , I Unlocked All The Achievments In The Game , Checked Them In-Game And In Assassin's Network , It Says 53 / 53 Are Unlocked , But Then I Created A New Profile And Started Playing A New Game , Later On I Re-Checked The Assassin's Network , About A Half Of The Achievements Are Locked Again ( 22/53 From The First One To The ' Welcome To The Brotherhood ' ) , So I Re-Checked In The Game But The Achievements Are Unlocked Again , So Now I Want To Uninstall The Game And I'm Afraid If i Lose The Achievements In The Game , So My Question Is : Is There A Fix For The Ac Network Bug And Will I Lose The Achievments If I Uninstall The Game ( I Intend To Keep The Save Game Profil ) . Please Help Me And Thank You .

Sami_Kachai
09-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Pleassssseeeeeeeeeee Help Me , I'M Totally Lost And I Don't Know What To Do :'(

SixKeys
09-09-2012, 09:24 PM
You might want to stop beginning every word with a capital letter, it makes your text very hard to read.

connor_bg
09-10-2012, 06:16 PM
I have this issue on my network too even with the multiplayer achievements, but it is not a pain in the asz since it is known that ubi's servers are crap....

Sami_Kachai
09-11-2012, 09:28 PM
yeah i know but i 'm afraid if i uninstall the game then i re-install it again ( you know if i want to replay it ) i will lose all my achievements , and i will have to re-earn them again .

Black_Widow9
09-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Please contact Ubisoft Support by following the links in my signature and let them know the details.

Fang303
10-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Please contact Ubisoft Support by following the links in my signature and let them know the details.

Hi, sorry for digging up such an old topic but I have the same problem. I contacted with support but they told me they can not help me and I should have tried here. Is that any chance to solve this problem?

CQMET_PenperOni
10-16-2014, 03:33 AM
backup your saves...
copy the savegame folder and paste somewhere else :)
if you want to unistall your game, just use that folder next time you re-install ;)

Fang303
10-16-2014, 02:04 PM
backup your saves...
copy the savegame folder and paste somewhere else :)
if you want to unistall your game, just use that folder next time you re-install ;)

I do not need a copy of my save I wants to see my achievements on the page.