PDA

View Full Version : animus edition soundtracks

fmxjapper
09-07-2012, 08:32 PM
all my soundtracks on the cd i got in animus edition have changed. the names have changed and now it says that it is an album named age of the joker by edguy??? and the song ezio's family have got a new name rock of cashel??

thats kind of wierd. i dont know what happened. i opened the soundtracks and boom now it was like it is now. but the strange thing is when i bought the animus edition the cd was fine and like it should be.

LoyalACFan
09-07-2012, 08:36 PM
o_O

It's definitely not a problem with the original CD. Are you sure you didn't accidentally use it to burn new music on? Or maybe someone else who had access to your computer/whatever you were playing it on?

InfectedNation
09-07-2012, 08:45 PM
It's a common error with Windows Media Player and similar programs. You can just rename them to the proper titles. My computer just calls them track 1 track 2 etc of "Unknown album"

fmxjapper
09-07-2012, 08:57 PM
i have searched around on other forums and i found the problem.
this guy had the same problem as me and he got a reply that says:

The odd band/track name issue is probably just due to Windows Media Player not recognizing the album and using some internal logic to search for what it thinks is the most likely match in their library database. There should be nothing wrong with the CD itself.

so as he says the problem is windows media player :D
and btw i tried the cd in VLC media player and it worked fine there. just like it should.

roostersrule2
09-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Happened to me as well it called Ezio's Family Nuance Le Dance or something like that so I just changed the names of them manually.