PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Undead Revolution.

berserker134
09-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Don't get mad at me for this but a few months back i actually thought that AC3 could have a spinoff based on werewolves vs vampires since connor is related to wolfs and hounds. Connor would be cursed by a voodoo master that was his target in the swamps, he gets cursed by the curse of the moon... Lycantrophy. he would have supernatural powers of super speed and strenght and he would have to destroy the curse before the fool moon b cuz if he didn't he would be a were wolf forever . and there would be the vampires who want to re-take boston and new york since those two places were their home before they were exterminated or so we thought. they would have silver weapons and wolfsbane werewolf harmfull stuff. you would also have upgraded weaponry you would have a hidden stake and the hidden blade plus a the bow with wooden arrows.tell me what you think of my idea if it could be a dlc like RDR UN and Infamous festival of blood.

playassassins1
09-07-2012, 04:52 PM
I don't like this idea too much... When RDR did Undead Nightmare, it worked out good, but this is just not right... How would the combat system work? they would have to work out another system to fit the combat system...

It isn't a terrible idea, but could you explain more about this idea?

ProletariatPleb
09-07-2012, 04:53 PM
That idea gave me cancer.

De Filosoof
09-07-2012, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10

LightRey
09-07-2012, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10
There is absolutely no better way to say this. :|

pacmanate
09-07-2012, 05:23 PM
See this is the problem, EVERY single game EVER is now adding a zombie mode just because CoD zombies was such a success and most of them end up sucking. Granted RDR UN was really fun but it wouldn't work for AC. Plus imagine Desmond reliving that, it would give him nightmares!

dxsxhxcx
09-07-2012, 05:38 PM
I think the problem (at least for me) with this kind of DLC is that I see AC as a more serious game, which means that I would prefer have DLCs that add more to the story than DLCs like the one suggested in the thread, not that I'm against this kind of DLC, in a game like GTA for example it would be more than welcome, but in a game like AC I prefer the devs/writers to focus in things that'll make the AC universe richer than already is...

deskp
09-07-2012, 05:40 PM
No thankyou, Proper content and story is far superior to this.

pacmanate
09-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Also bear in mind the SCALE of AC3. To have a storyline that uses both New York and Boston properlly would take too long. But yeah it wouldn't make sense anyway.

BATISTABUS
09-07-2012, 06:10 PM
I like goofy ideas like this, so I voted yes. It's no fun when people take things too seriously.

HisSpiritLives
09-07-2012, 07:01 PM
As almost everybody above said already ,noooooooooo!

EscoBlades
09-07-2012, 08:27 PM
No. Never. That is all.

LoyalACFan
09-07-2012, 08:29 PM
No. I'm getting REALLY burned out on the whole 'zombie craze' thing, and this is just an offshoot of it.

killzab
09-07-2012, 08:40 PM
No I don't want that kind of **** in my Assassin's Creed

BATISTABUS
09-07-2012, 09:41 PM
I know a lot of you guys like to think AC is "serious business", and a lot of it is, but c'mon. How can you say it works in RDR but couldn't possibly work here? These games have comedic moments...and they're games! I hate it when people think properties like these have to be serious all the time. Take it easy. I'm not saying we need a mode like this (as zombies are everywhere now), but would it really be that bad? The development team seems to have a good sense of humor, so would you really be that upset if something like this happened? It wouldn't ruin the mood of the main game, and it wouldn't taint the series. It'd just be a fun side thing.

kriegerdesgottes
09-07-2012, 09:44 PM
No. Just no. Never.

Serrachio
09-07-2012, 09:49 PM
I know a lot of you guys like to think AC is "serious business", and a lot of it is, but c'mon. How can you say it works in RDR but couldn't possibly work here? These games have comedic moments...and they're games! I hate it when people think properties like these have to be serious all the time. Take it easy. I'm not saying we need a mode like this (as zombies are everywhere now), but would it really be that bad? The development team seems to have a good sense of humor, so would you really be that upset if something like this happened? It wouldn't ruin the mood of the main game, and it wouldn't taint the series. It'd just be a fun side thing.

How could you assassinate a zombie? They're already dead.

Black_Widow9
09-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Well I'm all for every idea is a good idea, and I felt bad checking the "terrible idea" choice but no. I'm so over it, zombies and stuff. ;)

BATISTABUS
09-07-2012, 09:59 PM
How could you assassinate a zombie? They're already dead.
I hope you don't mean how could you kill a zombie, cause then I'd just tell you to watch literally anything with zombies in it.

Obviously, your objectives would be different. There are plenty of possibilities that could be a lot of fun...you just need to get creative with it.

Assassin_M
09-07-2012, 10:00 PM
How can you put a poll like this.. for a community... that thought the kraken is unrealistic ??

kriegerdesgottes
09-07-2012, 10:34 PM

Honestly I didn't like the zombie theme of the undead nightmare theme. The DLC was spectacular because of the sheer quality and size of the DLC but I was not a fan of the zombie crap.

How can you put a poll like this.. for a community... that thought the kraken is unrealistic ??

haha I thought the same thing.

BATISTABUS
09-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Honestly I didn't like the zombie theme of the undead nightmare theme. The DLC was spectacular because of the sheer quality and size of the DLC but I was not a fan of the zombie crap.
I don't understand how you can say its spectacular but hate the zombie aspect. Even so, do you think the team couldn't handle something like that? I think they could.

Again, I'm not saying we need a Zombie Revolution, but if they decided to do something a little "out there" like that, I'd support it.

De Filosoof
09-07-2012, 11:00 PM
I'd only like this DLC if they include templars in clown suits and flying bears with angel wings. We could shoot them out of the air to make the bow gameplay more varied :).

BATISTABUS
09-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Sounds like a good time to me.

playassassins1
09-07-2012, 11:08 PM
I'd only like this DLC if they include templars in clown suits and flying bears with angel wings. We could shoot them out of the air to make the bow gameplay more varied :).

This. Would make it DLC of the year...

Assassin_M
09-07-2012, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLJfduFRfw
This is a joke, alright ?
I don't want anyone butt hurting..

deskp
09-07-2012, 11:47 PM
I don't understand how you can say its spectacular but hate the zombie aspect. Even so, do you think the team couldn't handle something like that? I think they could.

Again, I'm not saying we need a Zombie Revolution, but if they decided to do something a little "out there" like that, I'd support it.

ACB has unichorns and glowing swords, maybe thats more your thing x]

I think a "halloween themed" dlc would be a waste of development time, the alternative is so much more appealing to me. (normal non supernatural themed )

raptor41tr
09-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Kraken idea was better...

Assassin_M
09-07-2012, 11:50 PM
I don't want zombies, I don't want Krakens, I don't want big foots and I don't want Unicorns... For god`s sake, I want Outfits, New story, new Secret places, New weapons, new side missions, new horses, New Safe houses, New Cities, New Enemies, New Puzzles..

I`d gladly pay 20$ for a DLC with all of this rather than pay 0.99$ for a kraken or 10$ for a Zombie DLC -__-

kriegerdesgottes
09-07-2012, 11:52 PM
I don't want zombies, I don't want Krakens, I don't want big foots and I don't want Unicorns... For god`s sake, I want Outfits, New story, new Secret places, New weapons, new side missions, new horses, New Safe houses, New Cities, New Enemies, New Puzzles..

I`d gladly pay 20$ for a DLC with all of this rather than pay 0.99$ for a kraken or 10$ for a Zombie DLC -__-

Agreed.

BATISTABUS
09-08-2012, 12:10 AM
ACB has unichorns and glowing swords, maybe thats more your thing x]

I think a "halloween themed" dlc would be a waste of development time, the alternative is so much more appealing to me. (normal non supernatural themed )
Thanks for reminding me of that. That's another argument for why something like this would be possible and not completely ruin the game (as many users seem to think).

Honestly, I'd prefer more realistic, history-based DLC over a Zombie mini-campaign. I'm not saying we need something like this...I just think it's close-minded to dismiss it as stupid without a second of thought.

If you'd prefer something along the lines of the extremely dull and forgettable DLC missions of ACII over a Kraken mission, I don't know what to tell you.

Assassin_M
09-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Thanks for reminding me of that. That's another argument for why something like this would be possible and not completely ruin the game (as many users seem to think).

Honestly, I'd prefer more realistic, history-based DLC over a Zombie mini-campaign. I'm not saying we need something like this...I just think it's close-minded to dismiss it as stupid without a second of thought.

If you'd prefer something along the lines of the extremely dull and forgettable DLC missions of ACII over a Kraken mission, I don't know what to tell you.
Im close minded and I know it..

Seriously, though... its not that its stupid, because it is, but I`d rather have them pour Time and resources into a Relevant DLC not some zombie Campaign..

BATISTABUS
09-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Seriously, though... its not that its stupid, because it is, but I`d rather have them pour Time and resources into a Relevant DLC not some zombie Campaign..
And that's a perfectly legitimate, reasonable stance to take.

I'm not saying you have to think zombie DLC would be awesome, but at least give reasons to why it wouldn't work....otherwise, you might as well just vote in the poll and not bother posting. Also, it always helps to be respectful.

And when I say "you", I don't mean you specifically.

Edit: Just to be clear, I do not support a Vampires vs Werewolves DLC at all. I'm just saying if they made a DLC that had some similar elements, it might be cool (as long as it didn't encroach on the main game).

SixKeys
09-08-2012, 12:33 AM
No. Just...no.

Alpha_SOLDIER_X
09-08-2012, 04:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

raytrek79
09-08-2012, 06:18 AM
You want him with his regular skills. If anything perhaps he could change occasionally into a werewolf to clear an area quicker and easier. But vamps are not only strong, fast and very hard to kill but they are also incredibly intelligent so it would not be prudent to have them as a common swarm but perhaps as targets amoungst a zombie horde army.

Sickull
09-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I wouldn't mind having a DLC that didn't fit the reality of the game but why does it always have to be zombies.

playassassins1
09-08-2012, 11:50 AM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16400000/Zombie-John-john-marston-16451994-455-341.jpg

Replace John Marston with Connor... Now, does Connor fit something like this? I don't think so...

lothario-da-be
09-08-2012, 12:29 PM
this whole idea is just stupid it doesen't fit ac and ever thought about the mohawk? do you think they will be happy seeing connor has become a wolf fighting vampires? Ubi said they tried to avoid stereotypes.

Slayer_WTF
09-08-2012, 12:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

lol