PDA

View Full Version : AC: the Chain

AntiChrist7
09-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Has anyone already got it/red it? I got it yesterday, and its again great work. But because the wikia page about the chain hasnt been editted, i wondered how many people already red it (cause the wikia community is quite active normally).

For the people who have red it, i got a question (so SPOILER alert if you havent red it yet)
-------------------------------------------------------------

So daniel cross enters a hidden library in moscow. There Abstergo learns of Ezio auditore, and desmond (although they dont know a surname). But why does vidic then says in the Lost Archive "find out about this Ezio Auditore", since they discovered all his writings about 9 years earlier

Also sorry if this has been discussed before, i havent been on these forums a while

AdrianJacek
09-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Has anyone already got it/red it? I got it yesterday, and its again great work. But because the wikia page about the chain hasnt been editted, i wondered how many people already red it (cause the wikia community is quite active normally).

For the people who have red it, i got a question (so SPOILER alert if you havent red it yet)
-------------------------------------------------------------

So daniel cross enters a hidden library in moscow. There Abstergo learns of Ezio auditore, and desmond (although they dont know a surname). But why does vidic then says in the Lost Archive "find out about this Ezio Auditore", since they discovered all his writings about 9 years earlier

Also sorry if this has been discussed before, i havent been on these forums a while

Well, yeah. 9 years. Would you remember a random clue from 9 years ago? :P

MT4K
09-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Here is a thread from before - Spoiler warning though ;) - Click here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/702542-AC-The-Chain-Story-Discussion-***-SPOILERS-***?highlight=chain)