PDA

View Full Version : Help! Assassin's Creed: viewpoints in the Kingdom, memory block 2

hannah.m009
09-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Okay, so I am on memory block 2 and trying to reach all of the viewpoints in the Kingdom. I've reached 4 already. Problem is, for some reason some of them didn't update my map. So now when I try to go down any path towards any other viewpoint, there's that big blue wall blocking my way. I can't seem to figure out how to make my map update. I can see all of the viewpoints on my map, the roads leading towards them are all that's missing.
HELP! I'm so confused!

MT4K
09-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Usually when there is a barrier stopping you from reaching another area it means you need to progress further in the story :).

hannah.m009
09-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Do I have to talk to someone after I've reached a few of the viewpoints? This is driving me crazy. My brain's going to explode :confused:

MT4K
09-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Try going to one of the cities you have access to and doing some viewpoints there and then going to the bureau. I cannot be specific because it's been a long time since i played AC1 :p. Just usually if there's a barrier it means you have to progress the story more, and if i remember correctly to progress the story usually either means going back to masyaf, or going to a city and doing viewpoints and the bureau depending on what your current mission is hehe.

hannah.m009
09-06-2012, 08:04 PM
I figured it out! I had to talk to the bureau leader in Damascus :o thanks for the help! I am no longer going to explode

MT4K
09-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Glad you got it. Enjoy the game ;).