PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Love Interest?

arkangelyou
09-06-2012, 07:14 AM
Do you you think we'll see Connor's love interest in AC3? He had to have had a child for his DNA to be passed on to Desmond...
I really liked the Cristina memories, so I was just wondering... :o

It would be a cool twist if it was a British girl or something :D

Assassin_M
09-06-2012, 07:19 AM
I really want this to be as minimum as possible. I want Connor to be this Cold bastard, like Altair.. or perhaps a love interest utilizing different aspects ? You know other than the flirtations of Ezio..Maybe something Innocent.. that look at-look away primary school stuff and then we see them get closer and have their story develop further..... and then she dies:p (Last bit is a joke)

arkangelyou
09-06-2012, 07:30 AM
I really want this to be as minimum as possible. I want Connor to be this Cold bastard, like Altair.. or perhaps a love interest utilizing different aspects ? You know other than the flirtations of Ezio..Maybe something Innocent.. that look at-look away primary school stuff and then we see them get closer and have their story develop further..... and then she dies:p (Last bit is a joke)

I want the romance to be reasonably developed, but not to the extent of Ezio!
Just to take a break from all the killing and murder :D
Not sure how it will work though, Connor doesn't seem like that sort of person.. But then again we don't know much about Connor.

Off topic: Isn't Episode 3 of Inside AC3 releasing today?

Assassin_M
09-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Not sure how it will work though, Connor doesn't seem like that sort of person.. But then again we don't know much about Connor.

I know... he should be no Ezio... and he doesnt look like one... breaks could include getting a flower (Wink:Wink) having a shy conversation or maybe.... a picnic ? Oh that all just sounds so original..

Off-topic: The key word being "Supposedly"

arkangelyou
09-06-2012, 07:52 AM
I know... he should be no Ezio... and he doesnt look like one... breaks could include getting a flower (Wink:Wink) having a shy conversation or maybe.... a picnic ? Oh that all just sounds so original..

Off-topic: The key word "

Haha! Just imagine Connor having a picnic!

Assassin_M
09-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Shhh !! >_>

We do not speak of the achievements openly <_<..

We will be lectured... and I`d rather avoid a lecture..RIP Ezio Auditore :`)

arkangelyou
09-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Shhh !! >_>

We do not speak of the achievements openly <_<..

Oops! Didn't know we had to be secretive about it O.o
My lips are now sealed!

projectpat06
09-06-2012, 08:47 AM

Even gents in the navy seals or other special forces may not seem like they could be lovers either, but everyone has a soft spot for love no matter how much of a cold hard killer and collected badass a person may be. I like the idea of him developing a relationship on the side of his killing. That's his job. A person's sex life should stay separate

HisSpiritLives
09-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Connor will probably have girl ,maybe he will fall in love with some girl from his tribe in his earlier ages and then she die in that ,,Village massacre,,

WolfTemplar94
09-06-2012, 09:48 AM
I'd like for him to have a love interest. The Christina missions in Brotherhood were some of the best moments. It's also good for a character like Connor to have a love interest, just to humanize them a bit. It needs to be something innocent though. She should be the flower in his war torn field, rather than some girl he flirts with (It just doesn't suit his character for him to be flirty).

arkangelyou
09-06-2012, 10:53 AM
I'd like for him to have a love interest. The Christina missions in Brotherhood were some of the best moments. It's also good for a character like Connor to have a love interest, just to humanize them a bit. It needs to be something innocent though. She should be the flower in his war torn field, rather than some girl he flirts with (It just doesn't suit his character for him to be flirty).

Exactly!

DarkSolitude-X
09-06-2012, 11:10 AM
The misadventures of Ezio's "romance" was enough for me. I'd rather see Connor do his duty. I wouldn't mind a name and short story, but I could really do without the interactive sex scenes.

NOLA_Assassin
09-06-2012, 11:15 AM
They better not hold anything back on the sex scenes...

DarkSolitude-X
09-06-2012, 11:23 AM
They better not hold anything back on the sex scenes...

seeing graphic generated people does it for you?

Nothing was more annoying than having to watch the stuff with Christina. In brotherhood, I just skipped the scenes with Sforza.

thekarlone
09-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Connor is human. He will have some kind of love interest.

Locopells
09-06-2012, 12:07 PM
It one of those 'we'll have to wait and see' things. Of course he has to have one eventually, but who and when, we can only guess for now. There's not really been any hints in that direction.

Umbra_Blade
09-06-2012, 12:29 PM
As other people have said, I don't want it to be a flirty thing like what Ezio would do. It should be one of those things that Connor starts out all shy and awkward with, because he is a killer, he isn't used to having a crush on someone. Then it develops and he becomes more confident in the relationship. His love interest should be someone that grounds him, and keeps him level-headed in his 'duty'. Not some sort of person that acts like a sexual relief for him :p

pacmanate
09-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Maybe it is George Washington :P

DylanJosh9
09-06-2012, 12:33 PM
I really hope it's Aveline. They look good together, if it is as a fighting duo.
http://wallpaperpassion.com/upload_big_thumb/23859/connor-and-aveline-wallpaper.jpg

Locopells
09-06-2012, 12:35 PM
That'd be cool, and we know they do meet, but I have a hunch that it isn't.

TheHumanTowel
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't mind a love interest as long as it's well written and developed and not forced like Ezio and Sofia Oh no I didn't.

ProletariatPleb
09-06-2012, 12:42 PM
I really hope it's Aveline. They look good together, if it is as a fighting duo.
http://wallpaperpassion.com/upload_big_thumb/23859/connor-and-aveline-wallpaper.jpg
Hmm..anybody know their ages? I'm pretty sure there was a quite a gap.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-06-2012, 12:47 PM
and then she dies:p You're such a romantic xD

Based on educated guess, Aveline would be at least 10 years older than Ratonhnhaké:ton. But it ain't confirmed or anything

Umbra_Blade
09-06-2012, 12:48 PM

not sure about their ages but i know Aveline's Story begins when Connor's is about to finish

NOLA_Assassin
09-06-2012, 12:49 PM

Nothing was more annoying than having to watch the stuff with Christina. In brotherhood, I just skipped the scenes with Sforza.

Maybe....

On topic: I do hope they develop his love interest better than Altair's (I don't want another crazy "hey, let's bang!" dream)

Locopells
09-06-2012, 01:12 PM
If you played AC:Bloodlines (which I haven't, but know the plot), then that scene makes sense.

SixKeys
09-06-2012, 01:27 PM
If you played AC:Bloodlines (which I haven't, but know the plot), then that scene makes sense.

Their interest towards each other was only hinted at in Bloodlines. I don't mind though, not every single thing in the story needs to be explained in detail. The scene in AC2 was enough for me, I don't need to know how or why they got together.

Locopells
09-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Plus they do tell more in ACR (Maria's database entry).

LoyalACFan
09-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I wouldn't mind a love interest as long as it's well written and developed and not forced like Ezio and Sofia Oh no I didn't.

It wasn't perfect, but the Ezio and Sofia thing was 100x better than Altair and Maria. One minute we see Altair trying to kill her in AC1, then the next time they show up it's in a random dream sequence where they're just like "Hey, let's chase each other a bit and then f**k."

Locopells
09-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Did you read my last two posts?!

LoyalACFan
09-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Did you read my last two posts?!

No, I did not :p But still, Bloodlines and AC2 came out on the same day, and most people (myself included) got AC2 first. Besides, it never explicitly showed any romantic interest between Altair and Maria.

HisSpiritLives
09-06-2012, 07:22 PM

Actually i liked that scene with Sforza :D