PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any collectibles?

Sarari
09-06-2012, 03:44 AM
In the past AC games, we've had various things to collect throughout the cities. And I am a huge completionist when it comes to games and their collectibles. Hence the reason I seem to like AC1 the most, since it had the most to collect.

In AC1, we had 100 flags for each city, including the kingdom, & 60 templars throughout the cities and kingdoms.

In AC2, we had feathers, treasure chests, and glyphs.

ACB had 10 feathers, 101 Borgia Flags, treasure chests, and glyphs.

ACR once again had treasure chests, those little fragments which were about 100 I'm guessing, and I think that is all for ACR.

Do you guys think that AC3 will have any collectibles? And if so, what do you think they'll be? I'm hoping they have more glyphs and flags again. That will keep me busy for a long, long time.

LoyalACFan
09-06-2012, 03:48 AM
I can't comment on this officially, since I saw the leaked trophy list. If you want a confirmed, spoiler answer to your question and not just speculation, PM me.

SixKeys
09-06-2012, 04:07 AM
I hope we will. They may be updated in some form,maybe they'll actually be useful this time (like maybe we can sell or trade items or unlock new secrets like with the glyphs). It would be kind of weird not to have any collectibles at all. There were even collectibles in AC1 and they were completely pointless.

Sarari
09-06-2012, 04:07 AM
Alright thanks :D

AnthonyA85
09-06-2012, 04:11 AM
I can't imagine why there would not be any collectables, since they've been pressant since AC1. There would be no sense in taking them out. And it was confirmed a while ago somewhere that glyph-type puzzles would be making a comeback, though we don't know in what capacity.

I imagine they'll be treasure chests for us to find, and maybe eagle feathers or something relevant to Connor's tribe or something.