PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Of Babylon

RinoTheBouncer
09-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Hey Assassins,
I’m new here and this is my first post yet I’m not new to the games as I played them all as they came out and replayed all of them all few weeks ago getting ready for ACIII.I wanna discuss this matter with you, we were told that the assassin’s existed “thousands of years ago” but Alta´r held regroup them in Masyaf. So how about the story of the next game starts with that part? they were all born from cross-breeding between the First Civilization members and human beings.I also am interested in modern day assassin’s and templars so maybe with ACIV, they can introduce us to a new protagonist from modern day iraq and we go back and forth between his time and Babylonian times.

Who were the assassin’s of babylon? were they the sumerians? were the sumerians, aliens as the Ancient Astronauts theory claims? were they related to Those Who Came Before? were they templars? assassins? I guess this presents some raw material for a whole new trilogy. We can introduce Saddam Hussein this time, was he a templar or an assassin? an agent placed by the United States? was he truly against the USA or was he with them yet playing a role? is he truly dead? did the Apple of Eden had anything to do with decoying him so the real version can escape while a “phantom” or a lookalike gets executed?

I guess it would be perfect to start with this for the next adventures as these stories themselves are a conspiracy until now and would sound pretty controversial and interesting to play with such elements.

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 03:47 PM
You`re new ? and this is your first post ? OK..

Anyways, http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII-Forums

Locking....... Oh wait.

Kit572
09-04-2012, 03:49 PM
:l

RinoTheBouncer
09-04-2012, 03:51 PM
You`re new ? and this is your first post ? OK..

Anyways, http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII-Forums

Locking....... Oh wait.

How about posting something positive and on-topic and leave the rest for the moderators or at least do it in a nice way rather than a belittle and not-so-funny way to seem cool?

Kit572
09-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Don't worry Rino, thats just M for you. He ticks people off sometimes.

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 03:52 PM
How about posting something positive and on-topic and leave the rest for the moderators or at least do it in a nice way rather than a belittle and not-so-funny way to seem cool?
Yeah... you know ? I get this A LOT that I think I ran out of responses...

But I still love you..

You just jealous of my Swagga..

EDIT: And in the end, he took my advice and posted in the relevant thread.. Why argue ? I have no Idea..

Kit572
09-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Well technically I don't have anything against you yet M, so no, I am not jealous of your... "swagga".

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Well technically I don't have anything against you yet M, so no, I am not jealous of your... "swagga".
You are.. I saw you looking at it..

Wait.. You have nothing against me ? Wow... i thought you were a dying breed.. Wanna change that ?

Kit572
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
I don't even know what a swagga is xD

What do you mean by "change that"?

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 04:02 PM
I don't even know what a swagga is xD

What do you mean by "change that"?
You said you have nothing against me... now I say... Do you want to change that ?:rolleyes:

Kit572
09-04-2012, 04:04 PM
So that I have something against you?

Okay, let me guess, your going to insult me so then I have something against you like everyone else?

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
So that I have something against you?

Okay, let me guess, your going to insult me so then I have something against you like everyone else?
No.... I`ll just show you my Swagga...

This is getting weird.. xD

RinoTheBouncer
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM

Sigh ... :(

Yeah... you know ? I get this A LOT that I think I ran out of responses...

But I still love you..

You just jealous of my Swagga..

EDIT: And in the end, he took my advice and posted in the relevant thread.. Why argue ? I have no Idea..

It's a matter of attitude and manners. I'm not sure why anybody would play a moderator's role and on top of that in a sarcastic way, I don't even know you to give yourself the right to joke or speak in that way with me.

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 04:06 PM

It's a matter of attitude and manners. I'm not sure why anybody would play a moderator's role and on top of that in a sarcastic way, I don't even know you to give yourself the right to joke or speak in that way with me.
Report me..

Kit572
09-04-2012, 04:07 PM
No.... I`ll just show you my Swagga...

This is getting weird.. xD

Okay... I have now lost track of what we were talking about xD

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Okay... I have now lost track of what we were talking about xD
And with that dies this thread...

BYE !!

OUT*

LoyalACFan
09-04-2012, 04:08 PM

He was just poking fun of your assertion that you were new here. Because your account's been active since '09.

Kit572
09-04-2012, 04:11 PM
And with that dies this thread...

BYE !!

OUT*

Nah this thread won't die, it will get locked.

At least it won't die for as long as people keep posting here about you making fun of a new member whos been here since 09...

MT4K
09-04-2012, 04:25 PM
yeah i think this one is best closed considering how it has gone right from the start....