PDA

View Full Version : Revelations - Platinum or Ottoman Edition?

Jmazz10
09-03-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm currently considering to buy Assassin's Creed Revelations, and I've been looking at a few websites. Most of them are selling either the Platinum edition or the Ottoman edition. Can anyone tell me the difference between the two games? It's for PS3.
Thanks in advance!

MRsmith1994
09-03-2012, 09:44 AM
just get the ottoman edition it has all the DLCs + the pre order stuffs

Jmazz10
09-03-2012, 09:45 AM
just get the ottoman edition it has all the DLCs + the pre order stuffs

Thanks. But doesn't the Platinum edition have that as well? Because I've heard that Platinum editions include everything (DLC's and such).

reini03
09-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks. But doesn't the Platinum edition have that as well? Because I've heard that Platinum editions include everything (DLC's and such).

Usually, yes... but in this case, it does not (maybe the Platinum was released before The Lost Archive?). If you want all the DLC, get the Ottoman Edition.

Serrachio
09-03-2012, 01:12 PM
If it's for the PS3, buy the regular game and then purchase The Lost Archive DLC.

You'll get all the digital content.

Jmazz10
09-03-2012, 03:49 PM
If it's for the PS3, buy the regular game and then purchase The Lost Archive DLC.

You'll get all the digital content.

So if I purchase the regular game + The Lost Archive DLC, then I will get all the content that's in the Ottoman edition? (Just making sure!)

Serrachio
09-04-2012, 12:04 AM
So if I purchase the regular game + The Lost Archive DLC, then I will get all the content that's in the Ottoman edition? (Just making sure!)

You will get all the digital content, yes, if the Ottoman Edition only offers digital content. You should only consider getting the Ottoman Edition if it comes with physical content, and if you don't mind paying a small amount for the Lost Archive to fill in anything digital that is missed.