PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Seusenhofer Chest Guard and Seusenhofer Pauldrons

KosameShirayuki
09-03-2012, 12:30 AM
I am in need of aid. I cannot find the requirements to complete the Blacksmith shop quest "Exotica". Can anyone tell me where I may find the 2 Shrunken Heads, 3 Elephant Ivory and 3 Indian Diamonds? Thank you in advance for any suggestions and comments on this topic.

slasher2396
09-03-2012, 11:08 AM
You can find one shrunken head at the mission Sixth Day (one of the lair of romulus) and the other one....( i can't explain it) just watch on youtube. now the elepant ivory and indian diamond can be found by looting treasures, the robbers (Those guys in black and have bandanas in their faces, or tackling borgia's messengers

KosameShirayuki
09-03-2012, 01:30 PM
You can find one shrunken head at the mission Sixth Day (one of the lair of romulus) and the other one....( i can't explain it) just watch on youtube. now the elepant ivory and indian diamond can be found by looting treasures, the robbers (Those guys in black and have bandanas in their faces, or tackling borgia's messengers
Thank you. I will go do that now.

slasher2396
09-03-2012, 04:14 PM
You're welcome! Hope that helps! :)