PDA

View Full Version : DLC Assassins' Creed 2 bundle sequence 12 and 13 + hidden locations

Jefko
09-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Hey all, I have recently bought the DLC for Assassins' Creed 2, the bundle with sequence 12 and 13 + hidden locations, on playstationstore for the price of € 7,99.
However after downloading this DLC I still couldn't access sequence 12 and 13.
I finished all the other sequences and it doesn't work.
I've downloaded multiple times and consulted the internet but nothing worked.
I hope someone of ubisoft can help me, or please give me e-mail from ubisoft company.
I would be grateful for a reply on this topic ! ;)

LoyalACFan
09-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Try visiting all the cities to see if there are any new memories. I'm pretty sure you physically have to go to the memory start, rather than just selecting it from the DNA menu, but I can't remember where Sequence 12 started.

notafanboy
09-02-2012, 11:05 PM
SQ12 is in Forlí, SQ13 is in Florence

LoyalACFan
09-02-2012, 11:07 PM
SQ12 is in Forlí, SQ13 is in Florence

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it starts somewhere else. There was a cutscene where Ezio and Leonardo were examining the Apple, but I can't remember where that took place.

notafanboy
09-02-2012, 11:41 PM
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it starts somewhere else. There was a cutscene where Ezio and Leonardo were examining the Apple, but I can't remember where that took place.

that was in venice, then Ezio went to Forlí

rwm3579
09-23-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm new to Playstation 3, and the Assassin's Creed Series. I am curious as to where to go to download the Sequence 12 (Battle of Forli) and Sequence 13 (Bonfire of the Vanities) for Assassin's Creed 2. I have looked at the Playstation store, and they don't sell them separately, only as a bundle with the full game, which I don't need. I realize it is an old game, but there must be some place I can buy it, Ubisoft said to go to the DLC at the Playstation store, but what I found was what I said above. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Shahkulu101
09-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Try downloading from the internet. Sign into playstation and search for it there - it will be easier to use the searching parameters on the computer.

rwm3579
09-30-2013, 02:33 AM
yeah, i lucked out, since ac4 will be released in a month, playstation store has sales on all ac stuff so i was able to get it there, thanks :)