PDA

View Full Version : The 100% Unoffical Official Going Dark Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

dewgel
08-31-2012, 06:27 PM
It's been touched on in other threads, but I thought I'd give it it's own home.

So, when are you guys planning on going dark? Personally I won't be as I'm not too bothered about seeing spoilers (Seeing spoilers sometimes gets me more excited for the game than before)

I just hope trolls respect the other fans who don't want to be spoilt and don't post anything like we got before Brotherhood came out ;D

BBALive
08-31-2012, 06:31 PM
Probably about a week before release.

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Troll ? Respect ? Where you from ?

I ALWAYS go dark 2 weeks before release.... 14 days.... never had a thing spoiled ;)

dewgel
08-31-2012, 06:38 PM
Troll ? Respect ? Where you from ?

I ALWAYS go dark 2 weeks before release.... 14 days.... never had a thing spoiled ;)

Aren't you the same guy who sent me a PM with a half-correct ending for Revelations 3 weeks before release last year :rolleyes: haha!

I'm really not bothered about going dark, plus I'll end up giving into temptation and jumping on YouTube bored at work and snooping for a quick peak at the Let's Play haha

Locopells
08-31-2012, 06:40 PM
On Console Release Day.

TheHumanTowel
08-31-2012, 06:40 PM
A week or so before release is what I'm planning. Then not coming back until I've completed that mofo. We should use this thread to announce when we're going dark in October.

dewgel
08-31-2012, 06:42 PM
On Console Release Day.

Actually, that's an interesting one because that's not going dark for me, but I'll be disappearing then.. Simply because I'll have no use for the place (Sounds harsh, but as a fan I come to discuss and view upcoming info for the next title, I never really see the point in discussing the game after I've played)

Off topic Loco, nice sig. Fellow fan of the steam machines? Take it you spend a bit of time at York :P?

SixKeys
08-31-2012, 06:46 PM
I think I'll wait until the final dev diary has been released and then I'm going dark. At this point I've seen enough of the game, the dev diaries only show short clips which is perfect to get me hyped up.

Locopells
08-31-2012, 06:54 PM
Off topic Loco, nice sig. Fellow fan of the steam machines? Take it you spend a bit of time at York :P?

Thanks! And oh yeah, definitely! Not lately though, unfortunately.

Captain Tomatoz
08-31-2012, 07:01 PM
I usually go dark about 2 to 3 weeks before release. However my curiosity often gets the better of me and i come back.

deskp
08-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Even tho i sometimes feel abit bummed having seen too much before hand. The hype and information gathering before release kindof goes as part of the games experience for me.

I will try to avoid story spoiles for people who get the game early tho. Sadly features and parts of the game meant to be secret uintill release can be hard to miss

HisSpiritLives
08-31-2012, 07:51 PM
Maybe week or two before console rlease date

ToniTorsi
08-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Absolutely going dark on October 7 th. (3 weeks before retail release)

I'll stick around this forum to see the general feedback, (which should be extremely crucial for any fan), until the 31st of Octorber.

SixKeys
08-31-2012, 08:14 PM
Absolutely going dark on September 7 th. (3 weeks before retail release)

Don't you mean October 7th?

kriegerdesgottes
08-31-2012, 08:25 PM
Never. I don't care about spoilers. I'm either going to see in online or play it when I get it. The timing makes no difference to me. Plus I love the launch trailers. If there's one thing I think Ubisoft is great at is making trailers.

ToniTorsi
08-31-2012, 08:26 PM
Don't you mean October 7th?

Lol yes, apologies. Blame it in the iPad's autocorrection :p

lukaszep
08-31-2012, 08:40 PM
I really really hate spoilers. :nonchalance:

So after last year where I knew 90% of what happened in Revelations (I went dark two weeks before) I'm going dark October 4th (which is exactly one month before I'll get the chance to play it :( )
I don't mind knowing small plot details, but not knowing anything about AC2 before I played it (other than the gameplay and the fact it was in Italy with a character named Ezio) made it a much better experience. The shock of his brothers and father being killed really pulled me into the game.
I prefer to enjoy games like a movie, learning about the characters and story as I go.

pablo2977
08-31-2012, 09:00 PM
I plan going dark the 29th of October so I won't get any forms on the missions

Umbra_Blade
08-31-2012, 09:05 PM
Probably two weeks before the release, or a few days after the last dev dairy, which ever comes last.

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 10:32 PM
I am "gonig" dark.... 5 days before the 30th. Hopefully Ubishop deliver orders 5 days before like with Revelations :D

naran6142
08-31-2012, 10:38 PM
I was wondering when this thread would start up... :p

Anyways im going going to wait for the last dev diary as well

morpheusPrime08
08-31-2012, 11:03 PM
I was just about to make this thread but wasn't sure if you guys would flame me for doing it too early:p

But honestly, If your like me and dont like being spoiled AT ALL, then I would suggest going dark around the middle of this month.
You all know how around this time of release little tid bits of spoilers will come out in interviews and what not, even though I think Ubi has done a great job.
Then the Acheivements will be released and theres always those people that anylyze every detail and will spoil something.

Anyway I think I learned my lesson from last year when I was waiting for Arkham city( I knew who the last fight was with and who dies T-T ) So for me I think anyday know i'll go dark.

dewgel
09-01-2012, 05:01 PM
I am "gonig" dark.... 5 days before the 30th. Hopefully Ubishop deliver orders 5 days before like with Revelations :D

Haha you git. I noticed it yesterday but wasn't going to embarrass myself by noting it :P

RatonhnhakeFan
09-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Then the Acheivements will be released and theres always those people that anylyze every detail and will spoil something.
Achievements/Trophies already leaked. And yes, they're quite spoilery.

dewgel
09-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Achievements/Trophies already leaked. And yes, they're quite spoilery.

Ah Jesus yes they are. I made the mistake of having a peak.

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Ah Jesus yes they are. I made the mistake of having a peak.
Am I the only one happy to have looked at them ?:p

RatonhnhakeFan
09-01-2012, 05:39 PM

I am too, I love spoilers <3 At least I'm more excited about Desmond gameplay now

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I am too, I love spoilers <3 At least I'm more excited about Desmond gameplay now
Indeed;)

RatonhnhakeFan
09-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Indeed;)You can't wait for that 1 certain Desmond level too, can you? :D

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 05:47 PM
You can't wait for that 1 certain Desmond level too, can you? :D
I cant wait for all of them, really xD

and I think we should stop now. I don't want any of the guys having an urge to look at it because of us:p

TheHumanTowel
09-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Becoming more and more pleased with myself that I didn't look at the achievement list.

dewgel
09-01-2012, 05:58 PM

and I think we should stop now. I don't want any of the guys having an urge to look at it because of us:p

Anywhere we can go to discuss them safely haha? They're bloody awesome, got to say.

I'd definitely say I'm more stoked for the game, and some of the features I came across in the list lol

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Anywhere we can go to discuss them safely haha? They're bloody awesome, got to say.

I'd definitely say I'm more stoked for the game, and some of the features I came across in the list lol
I dont think there is a place for many to discuss it, because it considered a leak, so..

PM is always nice :P

dewgel
09-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I dont think there is a place for many to discuss it, because it considered a leak, so..

True dat. Hit me up if you wanna discuss them haha!

naran6142
09-01-2012, 06:02 PM
You can't wait for that 1 certain Desmond level too, can you? :D

maybe i should go dark right now... :p

lukaszep
09-01-2012, 06:40 PM

Too friggin late. omgeuhduqhidhrgoeh I hate spoilers but I'm having to try so hard not to look them up now. Urgh I hate you all :(

Locopells
09-01-2012, 07:14 PM

Nope!

lukaszep
09-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Dammit I couldn't help but look!

But I'm excited now :D

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Dammit I couldn't help but look!

But I'm excited now :D
See ?;)

True, its a bit "Spoilery" but you`re more excited now:p

Locopells
09-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Well they don't really give away much we didn't already know or could have guessed about the story. The rest is just minor details about in game challenges. I half wonder if Ubi don't let them 'leak' in order to increase excitement...

lukaszep
09-01-2012, 07:35 PM
It's not even too spoilery, it conjures up the imagination haha
It's just made me hyped :D

And not kidding, one of the first two levels was exactly what I had guessed might happen (although not in that order).

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 07:36 PM
It's not even too spoilery, it conjures up the imagination haha
It's just made me hyped :D

And not kidding, one of the first two levels was exactly what I had guessed
Uh Uh Uh.... Spoilers:p

lukaszep
09-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Holy... you're right. I changed it.
I'm too excited, I can't be controlled.

This is why I don't look at spoilers, I've turned into a spoilt child.

TheHumanTowel
09-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Take it to PMs guys. Enough of these wink wink nudge nudge references to things revealed in the achievements. A lot of us don't want to know anything about them.

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Holy... you're right. I changed it.
I'm too excited, I can't be controlled.

This is why I don't look at spoilers, I've turned into a spoilt child.
Go dark now xD

lukaszep
09-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Urgh I'm actually gonna have to...:rolleyes:

I'll see you on the other side :'( (some time mid- october)

PS sorry human towel

dewgel
09-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Take it to PMs guys. Enough of these wink wink nudge nudge references to things revealed in the achievements. A lot of us don't want to know anything about them.

I'd have thought it would have been obvious that this thread would contain wink wink nudge nudges to spoilers being that it is referencing people going dark due to spoilers.

The way I see it ; you're asking to be spoilt from this point onwards. Things are leaking, things are happening. If you truly don't want to be spoilt, be either very selective over the threads you view, or simply leave this section of the forums for now.

This forum is one of the first places trolls and genuine people post new info that's released, some are very excited and just want to share the info without realising.

LightRey
09-01-2012, 08:51 PM
I'd have thought it would have been obvious that this thread would contain wink wink nudge nudges to spoilers being that it is referencing people going dark due to spoilers.

The way I see it ; you're asking to be spoilt from this point onwards. Things are leaking, things are happening. If you truly don't want to be spoilt, be either very selective over the threads you view, or simply leave this section of the forums for now.

This forum is one of the first places trolls and genuine people post new info that's released, some are very excited and just want to share the info without realising.
I disagree. The whole point of this thread is to announce that you're avoiding spoilers. It would be very hypocritical to start posting spoilers or hints to them in here (not to mention ironic for those being spoiled at that last possible second).

dewgel
09-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I disagree. The whole point of this thread is to announce that you're avoiding spoilers. It would be very hypocritical to start posting spoilers or hints to them in here (not to mention ironic for those being spoiled at that last possible second).

I'm kind of with you on that one, and see your point, but at the same time I do think anyone avoiding spoilers are just asking to ruin the game for themselves by sticking around in these types of topics.

I don't think me or Assassin_M have touched on anything that can ruin the game for people, if anything we probably caused a bit more excitement for a couple of people by nudging that what we've seen is definitely promising. I'm sure people wouldn't rather we just openly discussed it instead of respecting everyone and simply acknowledging that we've seen them and like them.

However yes, you are right, the topic is about people avoiding spoilers, so avoid all spoilers from now on!

TheHumanTowel
09-01-2012, 09:04 PM
This. This thread isn't for discussing the things in the leak. It's not unreasonable to expect people won't openly discuss spoilers that we aren't even supposed to know yet. A bit of decency is all I'm asking. Stop trying to make it seem like it's my fault for getting spoiled if someone posts them in an unrelated thread.

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 09:15 PM
I agree with this..

I believe it was out of the excitement that people took some shots..
No one gave anything BIG away, though, regarding the Achievements..

Sick_one12
09-01-2012, 09:19 PM

well that would explain why my thread about the achievements got removed one second after I posted it:Dthankfully i didnt get a warning...but I learned my lesson:)

MT4K
09-01-2012, 09:22 PM
I never go dark. I usually have everything spoiled for me anyway by having to wait for the PC version. Going dark would just take too long and i don't think i would be able to stay away that long before being able to play the game.

On the plus side. I get to stick around and ban people posting spoilers without tags at release ;).

ProletariatPleb
09-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I never go dark. I usually have everything spoiled for me anyway by having to wait for the PC version. Going dark would just take too long and i don't think i would be able to stay away that long before being able to play the game.

On the plus side. I get to stick around and ban people posting spoilers without tags at release ;).
^Same...except the ban part.

LightRey
09-01-2012, 09:24 PM

I don't generally go dark until the last few days before release (when people start getting their games early due to early deliveries) and even then I generally don't go fully dark until I get the game myself, which is more because I'm playing the game from that point on than to avoid spoilers. xD

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 09:28 PM
^Same...except the ban part.
I feel sorry for you guys xD

Although, MT4K, you get some compensation for your frustrations :P

dewgel
09-01-2012, 09:30 PM

I don't think you or Shade could ever go dark without getting sacked :P haha!

Ah the thrills of throwing around that ban hammer!

Sick_one12
09-01-2012, 09:35 PM
I usually go dark on the day the games get released,because theres as good as always someone who played through the game in a few hours spoiling the ending in a thread title:mad:
Happened to me when ACB was released and someone revealed the fate of a specific person(I guess you know who I mean):rolleyes:

After that i thought "never again":)

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 09:37 PM
I usually go dark on the day the games get released,because theres as good as always someone who played through the game in a few hours spoiling the ending in a thread title:mad:
Happened to me when ACB was released and someone revealed the fate of a specific person(I guess you know who I mean):rolleyes:

HA !!

I managed to dodge that, you Amateurs :p

My very effective 15 days before release xD

dewgel
09-01-2012, 09:40 PM

You must be referring to the assassination of.. Silvestro Sabatini? lol

MT4K
09-01-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't think you or Shade could ever go dark without getting sacked :P haha!

Ah the thrills of throwing around that ban hammer!

Well i couldn't really get sacked since i don't really work for Ubisoft lol. I don't think i'd be obligated to be here? Not sure lol. Shade on the other hand probably would be required to be here though :D.

I remember that lol. That was ridiculous. I seemed to spend more time reporting these people to the mods at the time than actually posting myself lol. This time though i can just deal with them and hopefully help people avoid having it ruined like many had before.

HA !!

I managed to dodge that, you Amateurs :p

My very effective 15 days before release xD

All hail the mighty one!!!!

AnthonyA85
09-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Well, sadly, i can't really make myself go dark. Not with the PC release after the console release.

I ALMOST went dark for AC2, but when i saw the PC release was a 6 month wait, i thought "Screw that", and dived right into the youtube walk throughs. Same with Brotherhood.

With Revelations, it wasn't so bad, though i still had to wait until christmas day (about 3 weeks AFTER the PC release, can you believe that?) to play, so regardless of when the PC version is released, end of october or end of november, i'll STILL have to wait until Christmas day, another fragging month, so yeah, sadly, going dark isn't an option for moi.

Besides, i'm following 5 people on youtube who will be posting playthroughs, so.....

And yes, I too have seen those achievements floating around (I actually went looking for them the day they were leaked :p)

SixKeys
09-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I have to wait for the PC version too, but I'm still going dark. I'd rather wait a month than ruin the game for myself by watching some random person on YouTube talk his way through the dialogue.

Locopells
09-02-2012, 12:54 AM
I ALMOST went dark for AC2, but when i saw the PC release was a 6 month wait, i thought "Screw that", and dived right into the youtube walk throughs. Same with Brotherhood.

Same here, so the death thing wasn't an issue. Two weeks for ACR, and just under a month for AC3 is a different matter though.

I have to wait for the PC version too, but I'm still going dark. I'd rather wait a month than ruin the game for myself by watching some random person on YouTube talk his way through the dialogue.

The good one's don't.

cmrggamer
09-02-2012, 04:06 AM
I'm a PC player too and I'll have to wait until I come back home from school in December to play it. It'll be a long wait.
Thankfully since I just got into the Assassin's Creed games earlier this year (even though I knew about it when they released the first game) I never had anything really spoiled. I guess I will be agreeing with most people on here that I will go dark after the last dev diary--I just find them so interesting, and so far they've been really good at not giving anything away in the episodes. I don't think I'll even watch the trailers afterward. It will certainly be hard to avoid checking this forum though, haha.

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 08:45 AM
What I can say is....the next one of you primates, even spoils the animus menu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFriRcIwqNU

Black_Widow9
09-02-2012, 09:47 AM
I'll be here. Moving threads, banning people for Spoilers, crying on the inside while the game unfolds in front of my eyes. :'( lol

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 09:57 AM
I'll be here. Moving threads, banning people for Spoilers, crying on the inside while the game unfolds in front of my eyes. :'( lol
*pats Black_Window9* Poor you :P

pacmanate
09-02-2012, 02:50 PM

Nope! I have really bad will power and looked at them and I am glad that the achievements didnt contain story spoilers.

:( Oh well at least I won't see any spoilers because you will be doing a public service hehe.

Locopells
09-02-2012, 06:05 PM
What I can say is....the next one of you primates, even spoils the animus menu.

OK, what was that from?!

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 06:07 PM
OK, what was that from?!
Evil Dead 3 AKA Army of Darkness.

Locopells
09-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Ah.

LightRey
09-02-2012, 06:12 PM
We are all grateful for your sacrifice. :P

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 08:30 PM
I have nothing against Alex, but I couldn't resist "showing my creativity" LOL. Somewhat related to topic

http://i.imgur.com/mSMx8.jpg

dewgel
09-02-2012, 08:56 PM
I have nothing against Alex, but I couldn't resist "showing my creativity" LOL. Somewhat related to topic

http://i.imgur.com/mSMx8.jpg

A chuckle definitely came from me there lol.

Alex is an odd fellow, he's cool and all that, but he says "umm" far too much. When I watch his commented Frontier Demo, I get so annoyed. It's like he didn't script his narration beforehand, or didn't rehearse it. He's just going "things such a stalking zones.. ughh which allow you to move ugh.. silently while you're hunting enemies on two legs or four"

Watch it back, I bet you notice it so much now I've mentioned it "ughh ughhh.... ughhhh" lol

Helforsite
09-02-2012, 08:57 PM
I wonder the testicle when they will make public the further delay of the PC version.

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 09:02 PM
A chuckle definitely came from me there lol.

Alex is an odd fellow, he's cool and all that, but he says "umm" far too much. When I watch his commented Frontier Demo, I get so annoyed. It's like he didn't script his narration beforehand, or didn't rehearse it. He's just going "things such a stalking zones.. ughh which allow you to move ugh.. silently while you're hunting enemies on two legs or four"

Watch it back, I bet you notice it so much now I've mentioned it "ughh ughhh.... ughhhh" lol
I noticed it as well quite recently, still, I think he knows his stuff and has a vision, which counts more than "umm" :P

I wonder the testicle when they will make public the further delay of the PC version.
I don't think there will be a further delay, or atleast I hope. I'm pretty sure this delay isn't for "optimization" or whatever official reason we'll get.

dewgel
09-02-2012, 09:02 PM

Wut?

Locopells
09-02-2012, 09:15 PM
What's with the 'I wonder the testicle' thing? I've seen it before, and assume I'm missing something...

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 09:18 PM
What's with the 'I wonder the testicle' thing? I've seen it before, and assume I'm missing something...
It's from an old thread a guy was talking about ACII saga and well, he used some translator so I assume he wanted to say "I wonder if ubi has the balls to *do something*" and it translated to "I wonder the testicle"...among other things such as Ezio being "lazio"

dewgel
09-02-2012, 09:20 PM
It's from an old thread a guy was talking about ACII saga and well, he used some translator so I assume he wanted to say "I wonder if ubi has the balls to *do something*" and it translated to "I wonder the testicle"...among other things such as Ezio being "lazio"

Now I get M's reference to being shocked at Lazio.. haha..

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Now I get M's reference to being shocked at Lazio.. haha..
Hahaha, so dewgel from where did you resurface all of a sudden? :P I have you a twitter and all but you were like..'dark' for quite a long time here.

dewgel
09-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Hahaha, so dewgel from where did you resurface all of a sudden? :P I have you a twitter and all but you were like..'dark' for quite a long time here.

WARNING WARNING : BORING LIFE STORY INCOMING : WARNING WARNING

I suppose talking about it is relevant to the topic, seeing as we're on a going dark topic.

I've always been here, I'm on here nearly every day at work, quite a lot. The forums are really horrible to use on the iPhone though as they're not mobile friendly, and for some reason it just makes my iPhone hang, especially when you're typing, so I kept posting down to an absolute bare minimum.

Kind of a load of things getting in the way really, I used to be able to get on here easily at my parent's but I moved into my first flat with the girlfriend in February, so I didn't have any internet set up etc.

Got internet in mid-March, and when I went to set my computer up I realised I didn't have a computer desk (fairly vital part) so I just left it, then I bought one, set it up, realised I'd never used wireless before on a PC so left it till I got an adapter. Then I got on adapter, and the onboard graphics blew on the thing.

So, I got a new HDMI graphics card, installed, wouldn't work. Needed a new Power Supply Unit, so I got one of them, and then for some reason I just couldn't be bothered with setting it up.

And here I am, just moved the PC into the living room a few days ago, so I'm able to be on here, play PS3 or watch TV easier.

Should be here alot more from now on, but like I said, I've always been around, like a seedy little pervert waiting to pounce.

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 09:35 PM
WARNING WARNING : BORING LIFE STORY INCOMING : WARNING WARNING

I suppose talking about it is relevant to the topic, seeing as we're on a going dark topic.

I've always been here, I'm on here nearly every day at work, quite a lot. The forums are really horrible to use on the iPhone though as they're not mobile friendly, and for some reason it just makes my iPhone hang, especially when you're typing, so I kept posting down to an absolute bare minimum.

Kind of a load of things getting in the way really, I used to be able to get on here easily at my parent's but I moved into my first flat with the girlfriend in February, so I didn't have any internet set up etc.

Got internet in mid-March, and when I went to set my computer up I realised I didn't have a computer desk (fairly vital part) so I just left it, then I bought one, set it up, realised I'd never used wireless before on a PC so left it till I got an adapter. Then I got on adapter, and the onboard graphics blew on the thing.

So, I got a new HDMI graphics card, installed, wouldn't work. Needed a new Power Supply Unit, so I got one of them, and then for some reason I just couldn't be bothered with setting it up.

And here I am, just moved the PC into the living room a few days ago, so I'm able to be on here, play PS3 or watch TV easier.

Should be here alot more from now on, but like I said, I've always been around, like a seedy little pervert waiting to pounce.
A series of unfortunate events.

dewgel
09-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Some might say! I forgot you followed me on Twitter. You're not very active on there are you? You'll notice I've more or less used that as my AC Forum lol, since it's so easy on my mobile.

ProletariatPleb
09-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Some might say! I forgot you followed me on Twitter. You're not very active on there are you? You'll notice I've more or less used that as my AC Forum lol, since it's so easy on my mobile.
Not really, I just can't be bothered with opening Twitter and waiting :P I do, sometimes, when i suddenly remember oh I have a little blue bird account

Locopells
09-02-2012, 10:07 PM

Ah, right. 'Snig.ger'.

GeneralTrumbo
09-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Lol I would go dark and I want to go dark, but I have really bad temptations when it comes to looking at spoilers.

lukaszep
09-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Same. Going dark hasn't gone very well for me. It's too soon, but I'm easing my way off all websites with anything gaming related ahaa :(

I was so convinced I'd be able to go dark. Eh well.

TheHumanTowel
09-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Same. Going dark hasn't gone very well for me. It's too soon, but I'm easing my way off all websites with anything gaming related ahaa :(

I was so convinced I'd be able to go dark. Eh well.
Keep your avatar even if you're still moderately bright. It's too perfect.

lukaszep
09-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Keep your avatar even if you're still moderately bright. It's too perfect.

Heh thanks. I made it to try and convince myself it was a definite decision. So time well spent :rolleyes:

dewgel
09-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Just to revive this chaps..

If you are planning on going dark, I'd say go dark in the coming weeks (2 or 3)

I'm only saying this based on EscoBlades recently posted photo in the screenshots thread (and on his Twitter).. he got a hands on demo at Ubi London (I think) which I can only assume also involved other members of the press.

He said he will be allowed to talk about it in the next few weeks. Now I remember this time last year he done the same, where he got to play quite a few sequences of Revelations, and he was under embargo until a certain point, then he done his review which had a few things in it (Including clips of Altair, Hookblade reveal, bombs, Suleiman & Ezio meeting)

My guess, same thing this year. Going off what I know from our friendly leaked list of achievements recently, and the photo Esco put up, I can safely say it contains something quite spoilery to you all!

So, yeah, watch your eyes boys!

morpheusPrime08
09-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Just to revive this chaps..

If you are planning on going dark, I'd say go dark in the coming weeks (2 or 3)

I'm only saying this based on EscoBlades recently posted photo in the screenshots thread (and on his Twitter).. he got a hands on demo at Ubi London (I think) which I can only assume also involved other members of the press.

He said he will be allowed to talk about it in the next few weeks. Now I remember this time last year he done the same, where he got to play quite a few sequences of Revelations, and he was under embargo until a certain point, then he done his review which had a few things in it (Including clips of Altair, Hookblade reveal, bombs, Suleiman & Ezio meeting)

My guess, same thing this year. Going off what I know from our friendly leaked list of achievements recently, and the photo Esco put up, I can safely say it contains something quite spoilery to you all!

So, yeah, watch your eyes boys!

It's starting to get ridiculous now, I think I might just go dark soon also, It's going to be hard:(

Locopells
09-17-2012, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siWscozkRr0

FrankieSatt
09-17-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm not going dark. I know how to avoid spoilers, and even I do see one it won't ruin the game for me. We all know how this game is going to end, the only thing we don't know is how we get there.

NewBlade200
09-17-2012, 01:47 AM
2 weeks before release. I'll just hang out somewhere where theres no spoilers. Like YouTube. Wait, no that's not right. /b/? Wait I'm not going back there... Real life? Does that place still exist? I heard the mods were really strict out there

SaintPerkele
09-17-2012, 01:52 AM
>implying that people on /b/ wouldn't post spoilers
Went on /b/ when Brotherhood was released for the consoles but not yet for the PC. Got the ending spoilered. Hooray!

Anyway, I'll probably go dark after the last Inside-episode.

NewBlade200
09-17-2012, 02:01 AM
>Implying that I wasn't joking

To be honest, /b/ got boring fast.
There will be more spoilers this time around

NewBlade200
09-17-2012, 02:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cMQ6kBm0k&amp;feature=endscreen&amp;NR=1
I think this song is more than mildly appropriate for the situation

Layytez
09-17-2012, 03:35 AM
Best time to go dark is end of Sept and beginning of Oct. Trust people to have modded xboxs and upload walkthroughs to youtube at least a week before release.

Paulsifer42
09-17-2012, 05:03 AM
Yeah, I never really 'go dark.' I have no problems with spoilers, I'll still love the game all the same.

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 05:06 AM
Yeah, I never really 'go dark.' I have no problems with spoilers, I'll still love the game all the same.
Lucky man..

Paulsifer42
09-17-2012, 05:15 AM
Lucky man..

Haha, I guess so. I will likely go dark come release day, but more because I'd rather play the game than talk about it.

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Haha, I guess so. I will likely go dark come release day, but more because I'd rather play the game than talk about it.
So... you`re ok with spoilers ? But not ok with talking about it ?:p

Paulsifer42
09-17-2012, 05:40 AM
So... you`re ok with spoilers ? But not ok with talking about it ?:p

I'm okay with both, but why be here on the forum instead of killing Templars?

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm okay with both, but why be here on the forum instead of killing Templars?
Oh yeah xD

Sorry, you said release date.. very sorry xD

Paulsifer42
09-17-2012, 06:13 AM
Oh yeah xD

Sorry, you said release date.. very sorry xD

Yeah, I was a little confused at your response. No big deal. :)

wapikas
09-17-2012, 09:03 AM
I am already in dark. I have ordered freedom edition and somehow I am not feeling hyped anymore. Before previous AC releases I continuously checked forums, watched every new video, dev diaries etc. but now i am more like.. meh.. ACR (and embers) was a good ending for ezios saga and I think that whatever they do in AC3 ubisoft cannot do same in one game that they did in 3 games with ezio. So I just occasionally check forums, but I even don't bother to check most of the new topics.

catkiller97
09-17-2012, 09:07 AM
I am Ready to go Dark.

POP1Fan
09-17-2012, 10:28 AM
You merely adopted darkness. I was born in it.

Locopells
09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Creepy...

Ielgon
09-17-2012, 12:48 PM
I'll probably go dark a week and a half or so before release date, with any luck I'll get it a week early again (like I did with revelations) but I'm not counting on that. Spoilers about the story and gameplay mechanics they haven't officially revealed bother me, I've been very strong in not checking the trophy list (which is something I do with most if not all games). The forums seem to be full of people who've read it now so I might have to go dark a lot earlier if I notice people don't think they're spoiling anything anymore by talking about the trophies.

SleezeRocker
09-17-2012, 04:01 PM
So, when are you guys planning on going dark?
I just hope trolls respect the other fans who don't want to be spoiled and don't post anything like we got before Brotherhood came out ;D

You have a much higher chance teaching a goldfish poetry than that happening ;) lol

I'll most likely go dark 2 weeks before release since
1.Im movin back to California so i'll be setteling in
2. Mostlikely be busy playing resident evil 6
3. Im going to Knotts Scary Farm so that'll keep me occupied :)

I'll come back maybe a week after I finish AC3 to probably read up hints on how to obtain a trophy or 2 I missed out haha
-

RzaRecta357
09-17-2012, 04:02 PM
I've been lazy about visiting the forums this time and it makes me sad because I'm probably missing out on all sorts of info and things that would make me smarter :P

NEURON BOMB
09-17-2012, 04:37 PM
I never go dark(ever) those final days before release i am like a junky i can't get enough i just have to watch a video or go through all the pics or get as much of the spoilers as i can.;)

pacmanate
09-17-2012, 04:49 PM
I am Ready to go Dark.

Do you mean dark as in............. ;)

CHOCOLATE?

SixKeys
09-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Welp, seeing as the final part of the dev diaries came out today and people are starting to discuss the spoilerific achievement list more openly, I think it's time for me to disappear. See you in November, I guess.

Locopells
09-19-2012, 02:00 AM
The achievement list has nothing in it that you couldn't guess if you know the games well.

Layytez
09-19-2012, 02:27 AM
I'm doing the opposite. One week before release i'm going to scout youtube for every AC3 vid I can find because I know at least one dude will have it on their modded xbox.

Black_Widow9
09-19-2012, 09:28 AM
I just want to throw this out there so that our new members are aware.

We take Spoilers very seriously come release time. They must all come with a warning in the Title and the Title must not contain the Spoiler. You will also need to post it in the appropriate place designated for game discussion. If you fail to do this you will be banned.

Assassin_M
09-19-2012, 09:32 AM

We take Spoilers very seriously come release time. They must all come with a warning in the Title and the Title must not contain the Spoiler. You will also need to post it in the appropriate place designated for game discussion. If you fail to do this you will be banned.
Nice;)

playassassins1
09-19-2012, 11:28 AM
get ready guys... coming month will be full of spoilers....

Locopells
09-19-2012, 12:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_5TsUSXICw&amp;feature=youtu.be

Seriously though, point taken.

Umbra_Blade
09-19-2012, 12:46 PM

I'm not trying to deliberately be awkward or sarcastic, but what would be classified as a spoiler? is it anything related to the story? or is it anything that ubisoft haven't announced prior to release date? I'm relatively new to these forums, so I don't know how it works here come the release of a game. Is there a set thread where we talk about spoilers? or is it a multitude of threads that contain "SPOILER" in the title?

I'm not trying to be awkward, I just don't want to make a mistake and then get banned :p

Locopells
09-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Anything story/gameplay related inclusive of anything that Ubi have not officially released. That doubly so, since it is probably also a leak.

You're fine to talk about spoilers as long as the thread/post is clearly marked, or in PM where others can't see it.

Umbra_Blade
09-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Anything story/gameplay related inclusive of anything that Ubi have not officially released. That doubly so, since it is probably also a leak.

You're fine to talk about spoilers as long as the thread/post is clearly marked, or in PM where others can't see it.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Much appreciated :p

lothario-da-be
09-19-2012, 01:00 PM
I'am going dark 10 days before release. 1 week before is to short and 2 weeks too long. 10 days looks perfect. But its still going to be a torture :p

Locopells
09-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Much appreciated :p

Welcome.

GLHS
09-24-2012, 11:25 AM
I see we have a thread about the Boston Tea party details already. Ugh....let the leaks begin. If the site starts to become littered though...I'm out. Still haven't made my decision exactly when though lol. I like coming here too much :)

Locopells
09-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Don't worry - there's no actual details in it, just speculation. And besides, it'd moved onto the subject of historical accuracy, which I then managed to accidentally derail altogether with a Marx Bros clip...

GLHS
09-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I saw some comments but didn't read the whole thing. People were complaining b/c historically the event happened with people wearing Native American costumes, and they're not in the gameplay.

I also noticed our new preview/review thread, and only watched 2 of the vids. I REALLY wanna see the other ones....but I have to restrain myself lol. If I just start watching everything, I'm gonna be like I am with most games and watch everything that's out there. Must....resist....

Sushiglutton
09-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Ok this is it, I'm gone :). The last couple of days I saw a couple of spoilers I wish I didn't :(. Anyhow so long fellows see you in November :D!

GLHS
09-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Ok this is it, I'm gone :). The last couple of days I saw a couple of spoilers I wish I didn't :(. Anyhow so long fellows see you in November :D!

Yeah, I'm with this guy. I really wanted to wait till closer to release, but there has been a continuous flood of spoilers in the last week. Guess it's that time again. I am officially announcing that I am going dark. I will come on to check the Initiates thread, and to see IGN's making of, but other than that, I'm not digging any further into the threads. See you guys when I beat the game! Hope everything goes well, and have fun playing!

TheHumanTowel
09-30-2012, 03:29 PM
I think the time has come to go dark. I've managed to avoid most of the spoilerish leak-ish things on here like the achievements and the homestead renders so far but I can feel the rumblings of spoilers on the horizon so I'm gone. I might pop in when the story or launch trailer is released but other than that I'll be staying away. See you gents in November for the inevitable mayhem around the ending!

playassassins1
09-30-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm going dark now... See ya guys...

Stroonzje
09-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Im going to england in 3 days :P i get back on 31st october, see you then (:

Mrnilsman
09-30-2012, 04:27 PM
I really wonder how you guys manage to go completely dark. I mean i would if i could but i am just too excited for this game.On the one hand i want to know everything about it and watch every new trailer but on the other hand i want to play the game knowing as little as possible. i know its paradox but i hope you know what i mean.

pacmanate
09-30-2012, 04:47 PM
I feel like saying bye to all of you, but wonder if you will ever see this... oh well... BYE! :)

beatledude210
09-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Well, I think I'm heading out. I've already seen too many spoilers for my own liking and would like to avoid any further ones. I guess I will see you guys after October.

HAVE FUN!!!:D

kudos17
09-30-2012, 09:10 PM
I usually play it loose and only go dark when I type in the name of the game on the google and see "Ending of ______ leaked..." etc, etc.

I've yet to spoil myself in anything Assassin's Creed. But this is the third and final game, so I definitely want to be cautious. Avoiding the comments sections on articles, these forums, other popular game forums... I'm gonna have to restrain myself from doing anything but googling "Assassin's Creed 3" for a while. Probably when there's twenty days left.

monster_rambo
10-01-2012, 01:25 AM
What is the best time to go dark before major spoilers are released? I remember a few days ago, it was noted that Desmond will have his own animations. I fear there will be more on the horizon.

Layytez
10-01-2012, 01:32 AM
What is the best time to go dark before major spoilers are released? I remember a few days ago, it was noted that Desmond will have his own animations. I fear there will be more on the horizon.

In about a week at the latest

EscoBlades
10-01-2012, 05:05 PM
You might want to start going dark from today.....just a friendly hint ;)

freddie_1897
10-01-2012, 05:10 PM
oh you... what are you implying? ;)

ProletariatPleb
10-01-2012, 05:13 PM
>Esco the Implier

pacmanate
10-01-2012, 05:41 PM

We are getting something today?! :OOO!!!!!!!!

ACfan443
10-01-2012, 05:44 PM

Hmmm interesting...

EscoBlades
10-01-2012, 05:50 PM
We are getting something today?! :OOO!!!!!!!!

No...i just mean if you want to avoid spoilers...they could start popping up this week. We are less than a month away after all.

Just saying.

nitres15
10-01-2012, 06:01 PM
im going dark tomorrow. I know, i know, it will be tough without me here but iīll be back once iīve finished AC3. stay strong my friends !

YRTEP
10-01-2012, 07:12 PM
No...i just mean if you want to avoid spoilers...they could start popping up this week. We are less than a month away after all.

Just saying.
But of course. :rolleyes:

Layytez
10-01-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm doing the exact opposite. I'm going to look for every piece of footage and info I can find because it feels like I've waited 2 years for an AC game worth playing.

YRTEP
10-01-2012, 07:23 PM
btw: Good avatar for going dark: ;)

http://i.imgur.com/TtJr5.png

andreja110s
10-01-2012, 07:39 PM
I think I will be going dark on 31st October... I am a PC gamer, but I am thinking of getting an Xbox( just to play AC3 :D) for my birthday( usually thatīs when I get money), wich is on 22nd November... So now you can imagine my pain -_-... But I know it will be worth the waiting :D

pacmanate
10-01-2012, 08:32 PM

Just saying.

Actually we technically are a month away hehe

Locopells
10-01-2012, 08:44 PM
I think I will be going dark on 31st October... I am a PC gamer, but I am thinking of getting an Xbox( just to play AC3 :D) for my birthday( usually thatīs when I get money), wich is on 22nd November... So now you can imagine my pain -_-... But I know it will be worth the waiting :D

Don't do it! DON'T GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!! :-)

andreja110s
10-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Don't do it! DON'T GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!! :-)

XD Donīt worry, the PC will ALWAYS be my first love :)

pacmanate
10-01-2012, 09:32 PM
XD Donīt worry, the PC will ALWAYS be my first love :)

Around Ģ230 :D

Mr_Shade
10-01-2012, 11:17 PM
tbh I was always a PC gamer.. but I got bored having to always update GFX cards..

So now I'm a PS3 /Xbox / Wii gamer..

I do have a decent PC though.. for when I want to see what graphics should look like ;)

pacmanate
10-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Everyone go dark now! If you don't want spoilers don't look at certain facebook pages!

Mr_Shade
10-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Everyone go dark now! If you don't want spoilers don't look at certain facebook pages!

Certain dodgy unofficial pages which are always full of leaks?

;)

zainzombie
10-01-2012, 11:23 PM
What sort of spoilers?

roostersrule2
10-01-2012, 11:28 PM
What sort of spoilers?Desmond Screenshots.

EscoBlades
Certain dodgy unofficial pages which are always full of leaks?

;)

YUP! *sigh*

Mr_Shade
What sort of spoilers?game type spoilers..?

any game spoiler - shouldn't really be talked about in a thread about going dark....

kinda defeats the point of it..

I suggest you avoid non official FB pages ;)

YRTEP
10-01-2012, 11:36 PM
tbh I was always a PC gamer..
Good boy.

So now I'm a PS3 /Xbox / Wii gamer..
Bad boy.

:D

ACfan443
10-01-2012, 11:41 PM

You shouldn't have said..because now I wanna look D:

EDIT: aww man, I looked, and now I wanna cry :'((

Mr_Shade
10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Good boy.

Bad boy.

:DI still boot the PC up and play certain games ;)

YRTEP
10-01-2012, 11:46 PM
play certain games ;)
For example?

Mr_Shade
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
For example?
well all of the AC games - BF3 - Crysis 2 - Ghost Recon online - Shootmania..

and a few others ;)

It's nice to see the same game on console - then hop over to PC to see how it should really look ;)

YRTEP
10-01-2012, 11:54 PM
It's nice to see the same game on console - then hop over to PC to see how it should really look ;)
Yeah, that's true. :)

AnthonyA85
10-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Well, i know i said previously in this thread that i might not go dark but...I plan to do a Let's Play of AC3 on the PC, unfortunately, i most likely won't be allowed to play the game until Christmas Day, since it'll be part of my xmas bundle (along with a few other things i need to get to do that LP, specifically FRAPS, a GTX 660TI/670, Sony Video Suite 12, the AC guide and a new headset)

So i might have to force myself to go dark (for the first time ever) until Xmas day.....that's not gonna be fun. :p

Locopells
10-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Poor guy.

pacmanate
10-02-2012, 01:13 PM
You shouldn't have said..because now I wanna look D:

EDIT: aww man, I looked, and now I wanna cry :'((

Sorry :P At least I ruined it for you inadvertently instead of on purpose :D

RatonhnhakeFan
10-02-2012, 01:53 PM
then hop over to PC to see how it should really look ;)Yes yes, weeks/months later after consoles. Ubisoft can forget about good PC sales EA has until they fix that

andreja110s
10-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Around Ģ230 :D

What do you mean by that? The price of the console? Iīm getting it with a 20% discount, so it will cost me 231 €( 185Ģ) :D

ACfan443
10-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Sorry :P At least I ruined it for you inadvertently instead of on purpose :D

S'alright, it wasn't that spoilery to be honest, I'm kinda glad I saw Desmond, it reassured me he won't look like old Bellic (I saw one image, don't know if there are more)

I'll probably go dark 2-3 weeks before release, seems ideal.

Moultonborough
10-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Except for #Ubiforums and the IGN series I'm going dark. See you on the other side.

pacmanate
10-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Ubiforums have a hashtag? I will probably go dark 2 weeks before.

And by going dark...

I mean ;) ;) ;)

Going absolutely nowhere.

freddie_1897
10-02-2012, 10:26 PM
i'll go dark when I'm in the bottom of my cold dark grave of a bedroom playing AC3

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Anyone planning to go Dark any time soon?

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 10:07 PM
Anyone planning to go Dark any time soon?
15th.. Here..

I`m sounding pretty repetitive..

MT4K
10-13-2012, 10:09 PM
15th.. Here..

Maybe i should give you a warning for spamming? :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Maybe i should give you a warning for spamming? :rolleyes:
Please don't warn me.. :|

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 10:14 PM
15th.. Here..

Yeah I never asked you :mad:

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Yeah I never asked you :mad:
:(

Who needs you, anyways...

Escappa
10-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by pacmanate:
Yeah I never asked you

Originally Posted by Assassin_M:

Please stop fighting :'(

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by pacmanate:
Yeah I never asked you

Originally Posted by Assassin_M:

Please stop fighting :'(

Your way of quoting is quiet unique, I like it!

Escappa
10-14-2012, 11:26 AM
See you on the other side guys, going dark in 5...4...3...2...1.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sJ05t16IwE&feature=related

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 06:52 PM
that's it guys, i'm going, i'll stick around for a bit longer to hear your emotional replies begging me not to go. but i'll be back once i've completed the game. FOR KING AND COUNTRY. AMEN, GOD BLESS AMERICA. and so on etc, just to be politically correct

oh, and assassin_m. for christmas could you get me a lump of coal?

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 06:53 PM
that's it guys, i'm gone

If you do something bad, I will...

Locopells
10-14-2012, 06:57 PM
See ya around Freddie!

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 06:59 PM
See ya around Freddie!
when the night is cold and you find yourself in a lonely corner of the world. look towards the horizon and wait till' dawn approaches

Locopells
10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Was that Floyd?

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Was that Floyd?
nope, made it up on the spot

Locopells
10-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Thought I didn't recognise it.

Nice!

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Thought I didn't recognise it.

Nice!
btw, Dawn=me world= forum

Locopells
10-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah, I got that...

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I got that...
night=custard

pacmanate
10-14-2012, 07:05 PM
that's it guys, i'm going, i'll stick around for a bit longer to hear your emotional replies begging me not to go. but i'll be back once i've completed the game. FOR KING AND COUNTRY. AMEN, GOD BLESS AMERICA. and so on etc, just to be politically correct

Dam now I am on my own against the H8rz. See you after release then! Have fun doing what you do :D

kuled2012
10-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Oh god, spoilers are out..Thankfully I haven't seen them. I'm gone! See you in a few weeks.

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 07:06 PM
anyway, thank you and goodnight, you've been a wonderful audience, may the father of understanding guide you

Locopells
10-14-2012, 07:08 PM
And it's goodnight from him... (Cookie if you get the quote)

Oh god, spoilers are out..Thankfully I haven't seen them. I'm gone! See you in a few weeks.

I doubt it was a real one, don't worry.

pacmanate
10-14-2012, 07:15 PM
anyway, thank you and goodnight, you've been a wonderful audience, may the father of understanding guide you
Bloody Templar.

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Bloody Templar.
o rly? as i recall coventry was going to be the site of our nuclear tests during the new world order unless you retract your statement.

yeah, i'm confining myself to this thread to see what kinds of emotional replies i get. i'm such a man

pacmanate
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
o rly? as i recall coventry was going to be the site of our nuclear tests during the new world order unless you retract your statement.

yeah, i'm confining myself to this thread to see what kinds of emotional replies i get. i'm such a man

Whattttt. See, you can't leave. This place is addictive. God knows what I am going to be like :'(

freddie_1897
10-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Whattttt. See, you can't leave. This place is addictive. God knows what I am going to be like :'(
as soon as it gets deleted from my bookmarks i'll be gone forever, i'm lazy like that

maxerx180
10-14-2012, 08:01 PM
I have this website as my homepage, I guess I'm screwed.

playassassins1
10-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Going dark for real now.... It's not safe anymore, too many spoilers...

I'll still be posting in BUWYWL though...

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Going dark for real now.... It's not safe anymore, too many spoilers...

I'll still be posting in BUWYWL though...
That`s not going dark..

That`s not even Dim

pacmanate
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
That`s not going dark..

That`s not even Dim

Its like... going brown :|

Locopells
10-14-2012, 08:43 PM
So, it's all s**t?!

:-)

playassassins1
10-14-2012, 08:45 PM
That`s not going dark..

That`s not even Dim

Meh, don't care. As long as I avoid spoilers. It's going dark for me.

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 09:10 PM
So, I saw the title of that Desmond thread, and for one second I was gonna click it. Then I realised what I was about to do. So... this might be by cue to start turning the lights off.

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:12 PM
So, I saw the title of that Desmond thread, and for one second I was gonna click it. Then I realised what I was about to do. So... this might be by cue to start turning the lights off.
You still have not recorded :|

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 09:18 PM
You still have not recorded :|

I will. Eventually. BUT I don't want to ruin the game for myself! I'll probably go dark completely when we hit the two-week line...

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:19 PM
I will. Eventually. BUT I don't want to ruin the game for myself! I'll probably go dark completely when we hit the two-week line...
Problem here is... I`m going dark tomorrow.. so.. Yeah.. :| you may record and i`ll be away :|

BlankDistortion
10-14-2012, 09:20 PM

I found the information by accident, don't go there its bad for your health! I am going dark very soon, I am learning WAY too much.

ACfan443
10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
It's just hit me that there's only 2 and bit weeks left, it's SO close! And I don't know when to go dark..

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
It's just hit me that there's only 2 and bit weeks left, it's SO close! And I don't know when to go dark..
Same. I just remember when it was announced and all the details were coming out. and everyone was saying, "Connor? What kinda name it that?" And now it's really near. Time goes fast. And yet very slow.

Problem here is... I`m going dark tomorrow.. so.. Yeah.. :| you may record and i`ll be away :|

Wow, you're really into this whole recording thing...

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Same. I just remember when it was announced and all the details were coming out. and everyone was saying, "Connor? What kinda name it that?" And now it's really near. Time goes fast. And yet very slow.

Yes :|

Layytez
10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Record what ?

ACfan443
10-14-2012, 09:33 PM

I have a feeling this coming week will go really fast and the week after will be very slow. Oh and it's obvious M fancies you, he needs a memoir of your voice for the dark times of the next 2 weeks :p

Layytez
10-14-2012, 09:34 PM
There's gonna be no one to talk to :(

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:34 PM
I have a feeling this coming week will go really fast and the week after will be very slow. Oh and it's obvious M fancies you, he needs a memoir of your voice for the dark times of the next 2 weeks :p
SILENCE !!

How did you know my plan ? it was Rudolf was it not ? >_>

ACfan443
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
SILENCE !!

How did you know my plan ? it was Rudolf was it not ? >_>

You and your reindeers aren't as secretive as you think ;)

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:39 PM
You and your reindeers aren't as secretive as you think ;)
When I go dark, Rudolf... When I go dark.. OOOOOH the hell I`m going to show you :|

YOU`RE DEAD B**** !!

pacmanate
10-14-2012, 09:59 PM

He definitely fancies you and wants to sleep to your voice going "ohh ezioooo" like he said before.

M... I like your style. If she does record it though, I will tweet you it :D Or she can.

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 10:00 PM
He definitely fancies you and wants to sleep to your voice going "ohh ezioooo" like he said before.

M... I like your style. If she does record it though, I will tweet you it :D Or she can.
Thank you... :|

I shall keep checking twitter :|

pacmanate
10-14-2012, 10:06 PM

Oii you *waves finger* they day isn't over yet :D

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Oii you *waves finger* they day isn't over yet :D
I know xD

I`ll go away at Midnight :p

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Yes :|

Well. I don't know quite how to feel about this. I am not a particularly fancied person.

:confused:

Have many people gone dark already? It does seem a little emptier around here...

zhengyingli
10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Well. I don't know quite how to feel about this. I am not a particularly fancied person.

Have many people gone dark already? It does seem a little emptier around here...

I have, for a good while. I do look at threads based on speculation, though. What's even more fun is that I would save the spoilery threads in my bookmark and finally visit them after beating the game. Did that for ACII, ACB, ACR, Batman AC and countless others. To see everyone's reaction at ruin-the-surprise spoiler, priceless. Serves them right, I say!

Sgt_Alistair
10-14-2012, 11:01 PM
I have, for a good while. I do look at threads based on speculation, though. What's even more fun is that I would save the spoilery threads in my bookmark and finally visit them after beating the game. Did that for ACII, ACB, ACR, Batman AC and countless others. To see everyone's reaction at ruin-the-surprise spoiler, priceless. Serves them right, I say!

You're evil.:(

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 11:03 PM

You should feel happy.. :|

A random guy from the Internet fancies you.... Y-Yeah.. OK, not so happy..

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 11:04 PM
I have nothing to do but go light.

wow, if someone who has never touched the forums saw this he would think this sounds quite racist haha.

TheHumanTowel
10-14-2012, 11:05 PM
M and Felix sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. ;)

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 11:07 PM
SILENCE !!

She is in the UK and I`m in Egypt..The hell :|

ACfan443
10-14-2012, 11:09 PM

I actually don't know when to go dark. I was thinking either on the 17th (exactly two weeks) or on the 25th (one week) ..confused.

SILENCE !!

She is in the UK and I`m in Egypt..The hell :|

Okay, what if she visits Egypt? Then it'd be M and Felix sitting in pyramid.. Although it would difficult to find something that rhymes with pyramid :p

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 11:12 PM

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a helpful person who pipes up and reminds everyone that it's the internet.

MT4K
10-14-2012, 11:15 PM
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a helpful person who pipes up and reminds everyone that it's the internet.

The popularity of dating websites should tell you that the internet is not a barrier :p.

Umbra_Blade
10-14-2012, 11:16 PM
then comes a helpful person who pipes up and reminds everyone that it's the internet.

My time to shine... :p

zhengyingli
10-14-2012, 11:19 PM
I actually don't know when to go dark. I was thinking either on the 17th (exactly two weeks) or on the 25th (one week) ..confused.

If you're the most hardcore fan, go dark as early as possible because you're going to buy it regardless. I've gone dark ever since they showed off the ********** feature at Sony's E3 press conference. While I'm glad I saw it in action, another part of me wished that I actually made the discovery for myself.

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 11:21 PM
The popularity of dating websites should tell you that the internet is not a barrier :p.

Well, the UK/Egypt thing might be.
:)

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Well, the UK/Egypt thing might be.
:)
I may be coming soon.. :|

Be at Big Ben on December the 5th..

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 11:27 PM
I may be coming soon.. :|

Be at Big Ben on December the 5th..

See you there. Then we'll know if you're actually an old pedophile.
:cool:

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 11:29 PM
See you there. Then we'll know if you're actually an old pedophile.
:cool:
I`m an Old Pedophile who sounds like Ezio...

MT4K
10-14-2012, 11:30 PM
As a mod. I'm obligated to say not to meet anybody else from the Forums ect ect for safety reasons :).

Felix-Vivo
10-14-2012, 11:31 PM
I`m an Old Pedophile who sounds like Ezio...

That's reassuring. :eek:
Goodnight, and if I don't come back I've gone dark.

TheHumanTowel
10-14-2012, 11:31 PM
As a mod. I'm obligated to say not to meet anybody else from the Forums ect ect for safety reasons :).
Stop standing in the way of true love!

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 11:32 PM
That's reassuring. :eek:
Goodnight, and if I don't come back I've gone dark.
I`m not stalking you xD