PDA

View Full Version : A question

GameFreak65
08-30-2012, 11:19 PM
ok so in the truth of ACB clay said
"She is not who you think she is." which is lucy that means that he knew that she was a templar so why the hell didnt he tell desmond when he met him at the island?

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 11:21 PM
ok so in the truth of ACB clay said
"She is not who you think she is." which is lucy that means that he knew that she was a templar so why the hell didnt he tell desmond when he met him at the island?

Hello, friend(asa7bi);)

We don't know, also we don't know if he was speaking about Lucy(highly unlikely, but im speculating here) Actually, he should`v said A LOT of things to Desmond in ACR, like the crap he said in Brotherhood, but we didn't get that either..

But it was confirmed that all of this will be explained in AC III

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Because he is a psychotic mess that's why. Also to make the story interesting, cliff hangers tend to make people want to buy the next installment to find out wtf is going on. Also we don't know if the Clay IN the Animus is a memory, or actually him.....

GameFreak65
08-30-2012, 11:34 PM
you know gys ACR should not have bin called revelations because it didnt reveal any freaking thing at lease anything HUGE exept the reveal that lucy was a templar agent and even THAT was a DLC wtf

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 11:34 PM
you know gys ACR should not have bin called revelations because it didnt reveal any freaking thing at lease anything HUGE exept the reveal that lucy was a templar agent and even THAT was a DLC wtf
You`re one year old:p

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 11:36 PM

Yeah we know :\ *shakes fist*

GameFreak65
08-30-2012, 11:39 PM
You`re one year old:p

yea yea. lets hope ACIII is more clear and straight forward this time. Although i love the mystery and suspense of the plot but at least answer our questions

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 11:44 PM
yea yea. lets hope ACIII is more clear and straight forward this time. Although i love the mystery and suspense of the plot but at least answer our questions
Supposedly, AC III will answer ALL of our questions...

Hear me Ubisoft ? Everyone here remembers every question in every game.... Don`t even think about missing just ONE question...

LoyalACFan
08-31-2012, 12:18 AM

Hear me Ubisoft ? Everyone here remembers every question in every game.... Don`t even think about missing just ONE question...

*Desmond enters Grand Temple, scene cuts to black*

~To Be Continued~

"CUUURSE YOOOUUU UBISOOOOOOOOOOFT!!!"

deskp
08-31-2012, 05:52 AM
The idea was for desmond to live through clays memories in ACR where the lucy stuff would be explaied. Thats what the STORY CREATORS(writers) wanted.

Also Clay had already told desmond... he might not have thought it needed explaining. desmond not asking is the "plot hole"

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 10:21 AM

Imagine if long Desmond play time was just running from A to B.... mega slap in face.

ElderMark
08-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks for letting me know about the DLC..*claps* maybe you can race thru AC3,and spoil that for me also.

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks for letting me know about the DLC..*claps* maybe you can race thru AC3,and spoil that for me also.

Fair enough he should have put spoilers, but he hasn't "raced" through Revelations. Most of us would have bought it by now, it has been 10 months.

BeCk41
08-31-2012, 11:26 AM
the whole Lucy explanation didn't really make any sense to me. I just thought they killed her off so they didn't have to pay Kristen Bell the ridiculous amount of money she demanded, so they got rid of her and worked it into the story's plot. But who knows, we may not have seen the last of Lucy... :rolleyes:

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 11:54 AM
the whole Lucy explanation didn't really make any sense to me. I just thought they killed her off so they didn't have to pay Kristen Bell the ridiculous amount of money she demanded, so they got rid of her and worked it into the story's plot. But who knows, we may not have seen the last of Lucy... :rolleyes:

It was planned in Brotherhood, someone came on here last week stating that the Emails sent to William in AC:B by Shaun and by Lucy were different. Something about time zones and the William that Lucy was emailing was actually a Templar.

De Filosoof
08-31-2012, 03:05 PM
It was planned in Brotherhood, someone came on here last week stating that the Emails sent to William in AC:B by Shaun and by Lucy were different. Something about time zones and the William that Lucy was emailing was actually a Templar.

I think it's like this.

The original idea for AC was 3 games so she signed for 3 games, AC1, AC2 and AC3 but than they decided they wanted to make more games so it became AC1, AC2, ACB. Simple.