PDA

View Full Version : Will be there any snowman in AC3?

RapNoize
08-30-2012, 12:02 PM
I was wondering, there are seasons in AC3, so could it be that we get to see any snowmen in the game - or little kids playing snwoballs? :rolleyes:

roostersrule2
08-30-2012, 12:09 PM
I was wondering, there are seasons in AC3, so could it be that we get to see any snowmen in the game - or little kids playing snwoballs? :rolleyes:Snowman are confirmed to be in the game as the final boss will also be a snowman with tentacles.

RapNoize
08-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Snowman are confirmed to be in the game as the final boss will also be a snowman with tentacles.
proof?

roostersrule2
08-30-2012, 12:16 PM
proof?You don't need proof it's general knowledge.

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Playing with snowballs during war, ok. :rolleyes:

lonewarrior30
08-30-2012, 12:21 PM
well I would really like them to show something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cliXOVVUtfM

brings back memories :D

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 12:22 PM
That would actually be pretty cool! It would actually give the children a sense of being in the game. If I saw a snowman with kids round it however, I would tackle it and watch the kids cry.

Serrachio
08-30-2012, 12:24 PM
That would actually be pretty cool! It would actually give the children a sense of being in the game. If I saw a snowman with kids round it however, I would tackle it and watch the kids cry.

Then some of them could pelt Connor with snowballs. :D

MT4K
08-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Snowmen? Probably. I know i wouldn't have been able to resist putting at least one in somewhere :P.

Snowball fight? Doubtful. Would be cool though.

lonewarrior30
08-30-2012, 12:26 PM
wrong thread.I fail :p

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 12:28 PM

Thay will get some better purpose in game i guess.

roostersrule2
08-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Thay will get some better purpose in game i guess.Aren't the kids going to annoy guards or something like that?

TheHumanTowel
08-30-2012, 12:32 PM
One of Connor's hide spots has been confirmed as a snowman. His assassin recruits build a snowman around him and when those unsuspecting Templars come to frolic in the snow he assassinates them mofos. Just another innovation dreamt up by the devs on AC3.

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 12:55 PM
One of Connor's hide spots has been confirmed as a snowman. His assassin recruits build a snowman around him and when those unsuspecting Templars come to frolic in the snow he assassinates them mofos. Just another innovation dreamt up by the devs on AC3.

Was it a joke??

Nader-Abudiix
08-30-2012, 01:23 PM
well I would really like them to show something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cliXOVVUtfM

brings back memories :D

Ezio is a Legend, gonna miss him :'( and AC II was such an awesome game

GLHS
08-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Snowman are confirmed to be in the game as the final boss will also be a snowman with tentacles.

lolololol and he flies.

RapNoize
08-30-2012, 01:33 PM
SNOWMEN CONFIRMED EVERYONE
[link removed]
One guy on the wiki says there will be some

Locopells
08-30-2012, 01:37 PM
So can we go walking in the air with them?!

Slayer_WTF
08-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Snowman:
[image removed due to copyright]

SteelCity999
08-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Snowballs on the weapon wheel....could be fun?

MangoCookies
08-30-2012, 04:49 PM
yesss snowmen!!!!! Yeahhhhh

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Then some of them could pelt Connor with snowballs. :D

Only annoying thing is you cant beat the kids up for throwing a snowball at you haha.

Snowballs on the weapon wheel....could be fun?

Well I wouldnt see how he would store snowballs, but that gives me an idea. What about in Winter when you are using your "empty hand", you could reach to the ground and make a snowball. This could then be used to throw at a guard to lure him away from a hide spot? I think it's a good idea :P

As for snowmen actually being in the game... HELL YEAH!

Mr_Shade
08-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Posting screen caps of digital magazine content - Copyright infringement.

Posting links to sites with those screen captures - is also against the rules..

I'm shocked that people already warned about this - have continued posting them..

If it's not freely available on the magazines website - for free and open to the public, you should not be posting it.

Even then, you need permission from them to reproduce it, and you should provide sources..

Common sense guys.. please.

Locopells
08-30-2012, 06:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUvECL8pEk

Sorry, I always get this in my head when there's a telling off...

JumpInTheFire13
08-30-2012, 07:36 PM
It could be similar to how Ezio reaches down to the ground to throw dirt in guards' eyes.

notafanboy
08-30-2012, 08:06 PM
it would be fun to have a little mini game where you had snowball fights with kids, or using snowballs to piss off guards

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm so confused xD

What the hell is up with all the copyright thing ?

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm so confused xD

What the hell is up with all the copyright thing ?

Scans and pictures from magazines etc. Showed quiet a cool picture of Connor when he's in his 20's I think.

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Scans and pictures from magazines etc. Showed quiet a cool picture of Connor when he's in his 20's I think.
Seriously ? can you describe what it looked like in PM, please ?:D:D:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:: mad::mad:

DarkSolitude-X
08-30-2012, 11:25 PM
I want to build snowmen, ubi! make it happen!

I also want to buy carrots, coal and a black top hat for my snowman!

I also want the ability to make snowangels!!!

Locopells
08-31-2012, 12:01 AM
Seriously ? can you describe what it looked like in PM, please ?:D:D:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:: mad::mad:

It's stuff that been in all the magazines all over the place, but 'cos it was published by them via Ubi, we're not allowed to look at it in case they might lose 2p out of it...

I suppose it's a thin edge of the wedge kinda thing.

SteelCity999
08-31-2012, 05:02 AM
I want to build snowmen, ubi! make it happen!

I also want to buy carrots, coal and a black top hat for my snowman!

I also want the ability to make snowangels!!!

Craft a snowman to blend in.....don't forget a scarf and a pipe too.

BeCk41
08-31-2012, 11:43 AM
The devs could secretly put in some snowmen created by kids of the age or something... this is a funny question though, made me laugh

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/rotfl.gif

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 11:46 AM
The devs could secretly put in some snowmen created by kids of the age or something... this is a funny question though, made me laugh

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/rotfl.gif
Its legit... there will be Snowmen.. No joke

RapNoize
08-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Its legit... there will be Snowmen.. No joke
Yeah yeah. Everyone has already read these mags. Thanks

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Wha- ?

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 11:52 AM

That guy obviously didn't know though seeing as the links were removed.

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 11:56 AM
Or just buy the magazine? :P

RapNoize
08-31-2012, 11:58 AM
I got some Zinio coupons, everyone :D

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 11:58 AM
I would If I could.... I buy your games, even the hand-held ones, I`d buy the Magazine:p

Locopells
08-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Is this a new magazine that's out or what? Because if they're not selling it any more, and people here just want to look, not profit out of it...

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I would If I could.... I buy your games, even the hand-held ones, I`d buy the Magazine:p

I like how you say "even the hand-held ones" like they are a liability :P. I ordered the Xbox Freedom Edition back in March and just this second ordered the Special Edition for PS3 because it comes with one mission not in the Freedom or Join or Die, plus the Extra 4 :D

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 12:05 PM
I like how you say "even the hand-held ones" like they are a liability :P. I ordered the Xbox Freedom Edition back in March and just this second ordered the Special Edition for PS3 because it comes with one mission not in the Freedom or Join or Die, plus the Extra 4 :D
Not a Liability, but how every friend I know just downloads an emulator and then download the game.... Yes, Ubi.... Im surrounded by those people and I still buy your games..... Make me CEO or something

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 12:08 PM

Is this a new magazine that's out or what? Because if they're not selling it any more, and people here just want to look, not profit out of it...

It's from new magazines - both Edge and Play mag are available now to subscribers and both have digital downloads - available to most :)

Both are currently on sale..

Even if it was from a few months back - it's still no excuse - since the companies have back issues for sale.

Information / screens contained in the Magazines, maybe released into the free domain after a period of time.

roostersrule2
08-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Not a Liability, but how every friend I know just downloads an emulator and then download the game.... Yes, Ubi.... Im surrounded by those people and I still buy your games..... Make me CEO or somethingYou are now the official Forum Moderator you get a free ban hammer and a pen with your name on it. (The ban hammer is temporary and each additional ban after the first one is $5)

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 12:12 PM
It's from new magazines - both Edge and Play mag are available now to subscribers and both have digital downloads - available to most :)

Even if it was from a few months back - it's still no excuse - since the companies have back issues for sale.

Information / screens contained in the Magazines, maybe released into the free domain after a period of time.
Digital ? I stand corrected.... im buyin` this effer xD

You are now the official Forum Moderator you get a free ban hammer and a pen with your name on it. (The ban hammer is temporary and each additional ban after the first one is $5)
Im banning you first :P

Locopells
08-31-2012, 12:13 PM

Ah, right.

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm not here to stop information guys..

I am here to stop stealing.. which scanning magazines - or screen grabbing paid for content - is..

No excuses for it..

roostersrule2
08-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Im banning you first :PNow its $10.

ProletariatPleb
08-31-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm not here to stop information guys..

I am here to stop stealing.. which scanning magazines - or screen grabbing paid for content - is..

No excuses for it..
Lies, you are with the templars and are planning word domination with Gabe G.

Seriously tho listen to Shadey, don't want leaked/spoilery content to ruin my experience, or magazines.

(or he'll remove your posts and lock threads and warn you, ban you, your choice :P)

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Lies, you are with the templars and are planning word domination with Gabe G.

Seriously tho listen to Shadey, don't want leaked/spoilery content to ruin my experience, or magazines.

(or he'll remove your posts and lock threads and warn you, ban you, your choice :P)

I AM THE LAW...

tbh more like the LAWL.. ;)

ProletariatPleb
08-31-2012, 12:38 PM
I AM THE LAW...

So, you are the law eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxLGSMtqtM

Had to do it :P

MT4K
08-31-2012, 12:39 PM
I AM THE LAW...

YESSS lol

rofl. This just made my day :D.

Serrachio
08-31-2012, 12:47 PM
I AM THE LAW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4jn77VKlQ

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Mr Shade hasn't even finished AC Brotherhood! THE SHAME OF IT ALL!

RapNoize
08-31-2012, 01:25 PM
He has no time to do it deleting all these dirty links

Serrachio
08-31-2012, 01:53 PM
He has no time to do it deleting all these dirty links

Which you don't ask permission to add. :P

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 01:58 PM
Really?

Depends what account you are looking at :p

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 02:35 PM
Really?

Depends what account you are looking at :p

Well I'm guessing the wrong one..

RapNoize
08-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Which you don't ask permission to add. :P
C'mon, Slate XD I said I don't care what others say to me to do :P

Serrachio
08-31-2012, 03:08 PM

Then be banned.

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 03:21 PM
I hope You do care what forum staff say, otherwise you may not be here for the games release..

Let's take the warnings this time ;)

ProletariatPleb
08-31-2012, 03:23 PM
I hope You do care what forum staff say, otherwise you may not be here for the games release..
Dun dun dun, Shade took a joke seriously, run for your lives!

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 03:23 PM
Well I'm guessing the wrong one..

I have a few offline accounts, since we normally get the games about 2 or 3 weeks before release, so I play them on a offline account ;)
:-)

Locopells
08-31-2012, 03:27 PM

Let's take the warnings this time http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.pngDun dun dun, Shade took a joke seriously, run for your lives!

You have all been baaaaaaaaad engines...

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Dun dun dun, Shade took a joke seriously, run for your lives!

I don't take anything for granted.. especially when people have had multiple warnings, and suspensions for the same thing ;)

Bans get longer.. and longer.. so want to make sure everyone is aware ;)

Locopells
08-31-2012, 03:33 PM
We wouldn't want to get shut in the shed now, would we...

De Filosoof
08-31-2012, 04:01 PM

You have all been baaaaaaaaad engines...

Hahaha, awesome tune.

GeneralTrumbo
08-31-2012, 04:08 PM
I don't take anything for granted.. especially when people have had multiple warnings, and suspensions for the same thing ;)

Bans get longer.. and longer.. so want to make sure everyone is aware ;)

I'm not scared of you Shadey....

On a side note, do you guys have to pay to get the game?

notafanboy
08-31-2012, 04:17 PM
I have a few offline accounts, since we normally get the games about 2 or 3 weeks before release, so I play them on a offline account ;)
:-)

can you get me some of those games ? iŽll be your bestest friend !!!

Locopells
08-31-2012, 04:20 PM
Hahaha, awesome tune.

You're welcome!

Mr_Shade
08-31-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm not scared of you Shadey....

On a side note, do you guys have to pay to get the game?
Nope.. consider it Compensation :)

Locopells
08-31-2012, 04:35 PM
What - for putting up with suckers like us?

TheHumanTowel
08-31-2012, 04:42 PM
I love it when threads like this just turn into Ask Shade.

Locopells
08-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Well that's the thing - once the main question/point of a thread has been answered, it normally turns to general conversation, until MT4K comes along and locks it. Wish there was a way to merge threads.

projectpat06
08-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Nope.. consider it Compensation :)

I bet y'all get all the pre-order content as well.... :P

MT4K
08-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Well that's the thing - once the main question/point of a thread has been answered, it normally turns to general conversation, until MT4K comes along and locks it. Wish there was a way to merge threads.

It's like you can see the future or something.... Nice. Also threads can be merged, but i don't recall seeing any other snowman related topics about :D.

Also since this thread is going nowhere now... Yeah closed :).