PDA

View Full Version : How will Ubi portray different factions in AC3?

SteelCity999
08-29-2012, 09:52 PM
No I don't mean clubs and guilds....I'm talking about all the various entities involved in the revolutionary war and immediate times around it. I was listening to DMB's "Don't Drink the Water" and that pretty much says it all. The colonists pretty much used the Native American's for what they needed, then backstabbed them and went on their merry way. The British were made to look evil in their eyes as the invaders and not the colonists. You also had the colonists waging war for money and not just freedom, per say. Then there are the French in the equation as well.

Alex stated during Inside AC Episode 2 that Connor was the hero of the revolutionary war. What messages do you think they will try and send about the relationships in the game? Will the Mohawks be portrayed as weak, colonists as the aggressors, users or outright friends? The British? The French?

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 11:49 PM
I think they'll portray the Colonial forces in a slightly more positive light, but not as untarnished heroes. Jefferson and Washington owned slaves. Ben Franklin was a *****monger. Charles Lee had anger issues. I don't think they'll skip over any of that in the story.

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 10:51 AM
We will have to wait until they release game.