PDA

View Full Version : U-Play Rewards.

xXRyzonXx
08-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Hello Fellow Assassins.

I know there has been atleast one thread about this before, but now that we know much more about the game, I thought i would make a new one.
What do you people hope/think the u-play rewards will be?

I personally expect atleast ammo upgrades, I also think there will be something like an ezio outfit, and obviously a multiplier character of some sort.

Also, this is a little off topic, but i like bacon.

Rakudaton
08-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Hello Fellow Assassin's... what? What exactly are you claiming us to be, and who is this assassin to whom we belong?

Judging from previous games, I think we can expect skins of the other assassins, an ammo upgrade, and some bonus weapons that are basically identical to the ones we already have.

What do I hope for there to be? Co-op missions... /unrealistic expectations

I like bacon too. We should have a tea party or something.

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 07:11 PM
I'd love a new wepon or a new outfit.
I like Bacon 2 smoked ofcourse :D

MangoCookies
08-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Yeah, bacon would be an awesome U-play reward. Like, instead of throwing knives ,we'd be throwing bacon or something.I can imagine the Connor armed with kitchen utensils and food products. I hope it'll be in the game!

I'm not too fond of ammo upgrades though, they should give us something more. I'd love an Aveline outfit, if AC:L is getting a Connor outfit,

Ielgon
08-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Personally I'm hoping for more outfits. I'm fairly sure there'll be an ammo upgrade as you guys already said. Would also love some weapons.

And you guys are in luck, kill the pig in Boston and you can get all the bacon you want! (Virtually of course). XD

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 07:22 PM
NORMAL outfits.... K ? Again.. NORMAL... As in Period accurate.. as in no crap like an Altair skin...

AnthonyA85
08-29-2012, 07:50 PM
We'll probably get ammo upgrades, a desktop wallpaper, maybe a new weapon or two, and possibly a new outfit.

I personally wouldn't mind getting Ezio's AC2 robes, or better yet, a Predator skin (like the techno-ninja skin in ACB), that'd fit the whole "moving through the trees, killing without being seen" stategy more :p

Also, not everyone saw those achievements that were posted earlier (then removed). I haven't seen them. Apparently, they reveal a bit too much.

Ielgon
08-29-2012, 07:54 PM
We'll probably get ammo upgrades, a desktop wallpaper, maybe a new weapon or two, and possibly a new outfit.

I personally wouldn't mind getting Ezio's AC2 robes, or better yet, a Predator skin (like the techno-ninja skin in ACB), that'd fit the whole "moving through the trees, killing without being seen" stategy more :p

Fun idea but ingame it would feel very wrong and while I know it doesn't really change the game I still feel it'd start being annoying that it was included. The Raiden cameo in ACB felt really out of place (the Snake one was done much better). I love the MGS series a lot, but having that in an AC game just felt wrong (especially since the animations we're still Ezio's, which if you had played MGS4 just made it look like some random guy had put on a fake cyborg ninja suit for halloween).

Don't get me wrong: The predator skin would be a way better fit than the Raiden one could ever be, but I just feel it'll end up being the same sort of situation.

MRsmith1994
08-29-2012, 08:10 PM
1 multiplayer persona
outfit maybe
some weapons and things like that
perhaps some extra missions for ur recruits

rileypoole1234
08-29-2012, 08:13 PM
NORMAL outfits.... K ? Again.. NORMAL... As in Period accurate.. as in no crap like an Altair skin...

This, but I really kinda do want an Ezio skin from AC2:o

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 08:13 PM
AC2 Ezio skin would be my dream reward. I know in my heart they'll give us Brotherhood Ezio though. An extra mission like the Auditore crypt would be nice.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Also, not everyone saw those achievements that were posted earlier (then removed). I haven't seen them. Apparently, they reveal a bit too much.

Wait, what achievements?

AnthonyA85
08-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Someone posted a link to the list of Xbox/PS3 achivements (it was LEAKED info), but the thread got deleted before i signed on this afternoon, i only know about it, because someone posted a thread complaining that the achievements thread had been deleted.

Acording to what some posted in that complaining thread (Assassin_M apparently saw the list too), the achievement list reveals quite alot about the story (Spoilers, in other words)

De Filosoof
08-29-2012, 08:33 PM
I hope a young Connor skin.

De Filosoof
08-29-2012, 08:35 PM
AC2 Ezio skin would be my dream reward. I know in my heart they'll give us Brotherhood Ezio though. An extra mission like the Auditore crypt would be nice.

Yeah the information in the Auditore crypt was amazing! I want something like that too.

reddragonhrcro
08-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Pijama outfit XD

Reference to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0pgMRL4tnc

deskp
08-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Nikolai Orelov Skin please

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Nikolai Orelov Skin please

That would be pretty awesome in the winter. Might look stupid in town though :p

DarkSolitude-X
08-29-2012, 09:45 PM

I think alot of people are going to like how they did connor's hideout. I know I'm excited about it (alot of promise), that and some present day events as Desmond.

DarkSolitude-X
08-29-2012, 09:47 PM
I imagine we will see:

-A static wallpaper
-A weapon upgrade
-Multiplayer Character

And I hope for, as others have said, a auditore family crypt sort of mission.

AnthonyA85
08-29-2012, 10:13 PM
I wonder what the Actions will be though, there's usually 6 or so (8 at most), i'm just glad that the achievements will be on the Uplay client, like Revelations and ACB, it'll certainly be fun getting them (now that i've seen them, i managed to track them down, i won't say where though)

projectpat06
08-29-2012, 10:46 PM
I hope a young Connor skin.

This

deskp
08-29-2012, 11:04 PM
That would be pretty awesome in the winter. Might look stupid in town though :p

Why? his costume isn't all that modern looking.

pacmanate
08-29-2012, 11:05 PM
I really do think this game should have an Altair skin, then all 3 Ezio skins too (Young, Beard, Old) seeing as this is Desmonds last game. I think it would be nice to include every ancestor in the game as a skin.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Why? his costume isn't all that modern looking.

Not because it's modern looking, but because it's bulkier than hell and I don't think the winter will be as evident in the towns as it is in the frontier. So running around in a huge fur parka = goofy.

BeCk41
08-31-2012, 01:13 PM
Most likely, they will detail you getting some weapon damage upgrades, a multiplayer character unlocked only if you have a Uplay account- that's how i even signed up here was because of the hellequin and knight that you can only get if you apply for Uplay. Just speaking from experience here. You might even get a wallpaper for your console or possibly the Ezio costume from ACR.

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 01:26 PM
I thought they said they didn't want you to have so much ammo in the game because they said in the past AC games it made you over powered. By having Uplay rewards as capacity crap upgrades that just contradicts that statement.

Personally I think it will go something like this.

1. A lair or tomb
2. Multiplayer Character
3. A costume for Connor
4. A Pistol of some kind.

deskp
08-31-2012, 07:13 PM
that AC2 bug/glitch that gave you the uplay points twice has been great, means I'm always " a game ahead" and can buy the rewards I want right away, and by the time i finish the game I'll have stocked up on enough uplay points for another game.

It would be nice if they had more rewards than previous, so you had to earn points from more than just the game you are buying rewards from to get enough money.