PDA

View Full Version : So, anyword on a lip scar yet? :P

RzaRecta357
08-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah, so I used to come here alot but life has me busy and I never get time anymore or just never think of it. It sucks because I'm probably missing out on all kinds of juicy info and actual learning from you guys! I was here for the last three games and there is always something to learn about the time or area on these forums.

Anyway, I understand why they couldn't have the ancestor and the subject always have the same face. I actually really liked that idea and it made them feel more special to me....but I totally understand why they don't and it makes more sense that way. (yeah, fictional AND making sense :P)

But what about the iconic lip scar? Come to think of it.... Did Desmond even have it in revelations? I don't remember anymore.

I'm still glad Conner walks like Altair which I'm sure some of you have heard me say before... albeit with a bit more motion.... he still does the shoulder thing :P

Serrachio
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
No, Desmond didn't have it in Revelations. Maybe it's an oversight, but I don't mind if it's gone or not.

It seems a bit silly that Desmond's ancestors all have to have a lip scar, because when you think about it, it's pretty unlikely that it would happen.

rileypoole1234
08-29-2012, 04:33 PM
^ Right. It has no bearing on anything. Connor doesn't have to be anything like Desmond, Ezio, or Altair. I don't see the need for the scar. It was a neat little thing when we saw Ezio get his, but it doesn't really matter. We don't even know if Desmond will have it in AC3 either.

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 04:38 PM
It's obviously not a neccessity but I've always liked the little links between the ancestors like the scar. Connor doesn't seem to have one but he seems to get scars throughout the game so who knows maybe he will get lip scar.

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Word ? No..

Just a message from Aveline to Connor.. (she has the scar)

Aveline: YOU MAAAAAAAD ???

xD seriously she has the scar

Slayer_WTF
08-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Aveline has a scar.

Connor does not have a scar.

DarkSolitude-X
08-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Why are people going nuts over a stupid scar? Ezio got his in his fight with Vieri. It's not this uber trademark of the assassin's creed methos, that people make it out to be.

It's a scar!

AnthonyA85
08-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Indeed.

The "Word" on the scar is: He. Doesn't. Need. One.

pacmanate
08-29-2012, 11:14 PM
He has scars on his face cause he plays with wolves too much.

SixKeys
08-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Personally I don't care if Connor has the scar or not, but has anyone considered the possibility that he might get one towards the end of the game? We just always assumed it would be there from the beginning like with Alta´r and Desmond. Ezio got his at age 17, he wasn't born with it. If they do want to link the ancestors together with the scar, maybe Connor will get one in a later memory, like when he's 30 or something.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Personally I don't care if Connor has the scar or not, but has anyone considered the possibility that he might get one towards the end of the game? We just always assumed it would be there from the beginning like with Alta´r and Desmond. Ezio got his at age 17, he wasn't born with it. If they do want to link the ancestors together with the scar, maybe Connor will get one in a later memory, like when he's 30 or something.

That's what I tried to tell people before, but would they listen? No.

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 11:58 PM
That's what I tried to tell people before, but would they listen? No.
Of course they wont..

E.G.O

Kit572
08-30-2012, 02:53 AM
You'd be surprised at how many people don't listen these days.

Stroonzje
08-30-2012, 11:52 AM
maybe it was just a coincedence because for ac1 and ac2 ezio altair and desmond had all the same model. so it was left there... but theeeeeeeeen everyone started saying its iconic for the character blahblahblah and now they might add it in, because connor is the first ancestor to START with his own model

RzaRecta357
08-30-2012, 07:20 PM
I'd like if he got it later in life.,, that'd be pretty cool. I hope it happens and they're just hiding it this time anyway.

Gespenst1246
08-30-2012, 07:20 PM
maby its a symbolic thing to represent them as ancestors. either way its just a cool trivial detail.