PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone seen this?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
08-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Okay so I opened youtube and I was watching a video on playstation channel And I found

AC3L Features trailer and AC3 naval trailer so I opened the AC3L trailer and when I was just about to close it I heard someone's voice talking over the trailer
and It was aveline talking
here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMNly3lPgPU&feature=channel&list=UL
I don't know If anyone saw this before but this my first time seeing it :)

LoyalACFan
08-28-2012, 09:49 PM
No, I had not seen the version with a voice-over... Pretty cool. The accent kind of threw me off for a minute, I had completely forgotten she was French :p

DoNNiEDaRkO50
08-28-2012, 10:30 PM
No, I had not seen the version with a voice-over... Pretty cool. The accent kind of threw me off for a minute, I had completely forgotten she was French :p

Lol ,, me too xD everything was going fine until she said ''their''

Locopells
08-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Yeah, I don't think many people realise there's two versions of this. I certainly didn't for a while.

De Filosoof
08-28-2012, 10:49 PM
I really like her accent :). Good job Ubi.

Kit572
08-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Wow, I love her voice! She sounds really cool.

Calvarok
08-29-2012, 04:35 AM
I like that she has an accent. Also, I just realized that if liberation has full freedom of movement in swimming underwater, AC3 will too! My mind just got blown

Quinpon
08-29-2012, 04:49 AM
I don't know much about ACL at all, except watching a few trailers, but does anyone know how/if her story will intertwine with the Animus? I'm guessing she's not Desmond's ancestor because that would be most likely crucial to the storyline (and I feel not as many people will be buying this over ACIII), also the fact that Connor exists in about the same time. Which brings me to another point, do you think Connor and Aveline(?) will see each other in ACIII and/or ACL?

Kit572
08-29-2012, 04:52 AM
I don't know much about ACL at all, except watching a few trailers, but does anyone know how/if her story will intertwine with the Animus? I'm guessing she's not Desmond's ancestor because that would be most likely crucial to the storyline (and I feel not as many people will be buying this over ACIII), also the fact that Connor exists in about the same time. Which brings me to another point, do you think Connor and Aveline(?) will see each other in ACIII and/or ACL?

Correct me If I am wrong, but I think I heard somewhere that It was confirmed that Connor will be meeting Aveline in AC3.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 04:56 AM
Correct me If I am wrong, but I think I heard somewhere that It was confirmed that Connor will be meeting Aveline in AC3.

Well, technically, it was only confirmed that they'll be meeting in Liberation. But everybody pretty much assumes that meeting will be shown in AC3 as well, perhaps as DLC or even just a part of the main story. We're going to the Mayan Ruins in the game (yes I know it's a preorder bonus, but come on, it pretty much confirms we'll be in Mexico in the main game) and Aveline is going to Mexico as well.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 04:58 AM

Liberation is a propaganda tool released by Abstergo, intended to show a "grey area" of the Assassin-Templar war. They're selling the Animus as a kind of next-gen gaming system, and Liberation is supposedly one of the "games" they're releasing for it.

Kit572
08-29-2012, 04:59 AM
Well, technically, it was only confirmed that they'll be meeting in Liberation. But everybody pretty much assumes that meeting will be shown in AC3 as well, perhaps as DLC or even just a part of the main story. We're going to the Mayan Ruins in the game (yes I know it's a preorder bonus, but come on, it pretty much confirms we'll be in Mexico in the main game) and Aveline is going to Mexico as well.

Yeah, they could meet in Mexico, I don't see any other way they could possibly meet in AC3... Unless someone else has an idea...

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 05:01 AM
Yeah, they could meet in Mexico, I don't see any other way they could possibly meet in AC3... Unless someone else has an idea...

Alex did say there are lots of as-yet-unrevealed locations that we'll visit in a more limited, non-free-roam fashion. I guess Connor could drop by New Orleans for a mission or two, but I think Mexico is our best bet.

Kit572
08-29-2012, 05:06 AM
Alex did say there are lots of as-yet-unrevealed locations that we'll visit in a more limited, non-free-roam fashion. I guess Connor could drop by New Orleans for a mission or two, but I think Mexico is our best bet.
Hmmm... Agreed.

Quinpon
08-29-2012, 05:31 AM

I agree. I'm guessing there will be either a DLC package for it, or they will see each other in Mexico. It could even be some small thing that's shown in the credits. For all we know they may meet up in more than just one place/event in the games. I'm almost positive that, if they're meeting in Liberation, they'll meet in ACIII.

Kit572
08-29-2012, 05:50 AM
I agree. I'm guessing there will be either a DLC package for it, or they will see each other in Mexico. It could even be some small thing that's shown in the credits. For all we know they may meet up in more than just one place/event in the games. I'm almost positive that, if they're meeting in Liberation, they'll meet in ACIII.
Agreed.

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 12:58 PM
I love her Voice :)
I need to get myself PSVita quick LOL

Kit572
08-29-2012, 12:59 PM
I love her Voice :)
I need to get myself PSVita quick LOL

I should too, problem is, I'm out of money :(

AdrianJacek
08-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Too bad I don't have a Vita. Sigh... I will watch it on youtube, at least.

Kit572
08-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Yeah I may have to watch it on youtube too... unless I get enough money to buy a Vita... But then I'd have to save up money ALL OVER AGAIN to BUY ACL!

DoNNiEDaRkO50
08-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Yeah I may have to watch it on youtube too... unless I get enough money to buy a Vita... But then I'd have to save up money ALL OVER AGAIN to BUY ACL!

Just buy the vita bundle with AC3:L :p

andreja110s
08-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Why does everything cost so much?!? I wish I had PS Vita now that i have seen this video :(

DoNNiEDaRkO50
08-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Well it's confirmed that Connor will meet aveline in AC3:L so that's part of connor's memory which means desmond will be reliving this memory so I guess we'll see Aveline in AC3
Unless they make it A corrupted sequence and turns to be A DLC -_-

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Well it's confirmed that Connor will meet aveline in AC3:L so that's part of connor's memory which means desmond will be reliving this memory so I guess we'll see Aveline in AC3
Unless they make it A corrupted sequence and turns to be A DLC -_-
It doesn't necessarily mean we will see that memory happen..

A lot of things happened to Ezio and we didn't see them..like training Francesco Vechellio and his team..

DoNNiEDaRkO50
08-29-2012, 03:52 PM
It doesn't necessarily mean we will see that memory happen..

A lot of things happened to Ezio and we didn't see them..like training Francesco Vechellio and his team..

If We don't see that memory ..At least they have to explain it...

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:55 PM
If We don't see that memory ..At least they have to explain it...
In Liberation ;)

arkangelyou
08-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Aveline and Connor meeting? Did I miss something? O.O

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:42 PM
I should too, problem is, I'm out of money :(

iv got to save and see if i can hussle any of my familly intoletting me "borrow" some money ;)