PDA

View Full Version : discussion forbidden

dandins
08-28-2012, 08:31 AM
its not nice to close threads before giving the author a chance to answer.

a forum lives from discussion and opinions - you should think about that Black_Widow9 before closing threads.

i know, my post about the one thing sounds very rough - i think about that too.

Assassin_M
08-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Threads are locked if they`re duplicates.. and usually a reason is given before closing, so I don't know where your problem is..
Mods don't just "Lock" threads.. i mean they`re paid to do this.. they`re not some teenagers making their own Forum..

dandins
08-28-2012, 08:37 AM
so he just said what he thought about the topic and closed it - like I HAVE THE LAST WORD.

Assassin_M
08-28-2012, 08:40 AM
so he just said what he thought about the topic and closed it - like I HAVE THE LAST WORD.
Yes, they are the Moderators ? they "Moderate" ? you know ? What should be locked and what shouldn't ? your thread was irrelevant because there is a thread for feedback..It helps to keep everything in one place, so as to not cause confusion.. this is for your own good, because the devs take a look here and rather than look at a hundred threads for feedback, they just look at ONE thread..

Neat, right ?

MT4K
08-28-2012, 08:41 AM
As said above. There's usually a reason listed for threads getting locked. If you have any issues regarding moderation then you should PM the moderator/Forum Manager you have issue with and talk to them about it. Creating a thread is not the way to do it though and will only get locked itself.

Closed.