PDA

View Full Version : I am so angry right now.

Garrett4Christ
08-28-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm trying to beat 2 War Machine Missions in Brotherhood (Flying Machine 2.0 and the Hell on Wheels). They're so freakin hard and just plain bulls****. Right now I've been trying to get the Flying Machine out of the way so I can move on to the hardest Mission, Hell on Wheels. and I just can't do it. About a few minutes ago, before I took all the Structures down, I took most of the Guard Stands out so I wouldn't have to worry about them. I accidentally crashed so I had to shoot everything again and all the Guards were respawned and I end up getting shot so I have to start the Mission ALLLLLLL over again. I'm sorry but that is so much horse crap. I'm about to give up and leave it at 99%...Ubisoft really messed up on that part. Thats what I hate about Brotherhood. If You fail, You gotta start the mission ALL OVER AGAIN. How stupid is that? I hope they don't do that in ACIII because thats bullcrap.

stargate55555
08-28-2012, 01:04 AM
I do remember that the controls of the flying machine was terrible. Honestly there are no really good tips to help you because the controls are very difficult even if you know them.

Garrett4Christ
08-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Can I just skip em even if I don't get 100%?

I have anger issues too so that doesn't really help...

stargate55555
08-28-2012, 01:08 AM
I believe they are story related and you won't be able to progress through the main story if you don't complete them. There a part of Primary DNA Sequences.

Assassin_M
08-28-2012, 01:25 AM
I believe they are story related and you won't be able to progress through the main story if you don't complete them. There a part of Primary DNA Sequences.
They`re not story related..

Garrett4Christ
08-28-2012, 01:31 AM
Thought so. So it is okay to skip them? I mean, I should be able to enjoy the game and not feel forced to beat these 2 ridiculously hard Missions. You guys can't really blame me lol

SixKeys
08-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't think the war machine missions are mandatory, it should be possible to just skip them. You won't get 100% but at least you won't have to deal with the frustration anymore.

Ork3n
08-28-2012, 02:55 AM
I did the Flying machine mission 100% on the first try, i just fail'd once and it was before i was even on the machine. I really loved the war machine missions, well, the sneeky part, because then it becomes stupid (YEY YOU ARE A TANK) -.-

Aphex_Tim
08-28-2012, 03:42 AM
You can just skip them and finish the story without doing them.
Leonardo's reward for destroying all the machines isn't really worth it either...

twenty_glyphs
08-28-2012, 03:46 AM
You can only get the parachute in Brotherhood if you beat all the war machine missions, but I believe only the first one is required. 100% synch on them gets you nothing but an achievement that's part of the DLC. I liked the concept of the war machine missions, and the change of scenery and sneaking around was fun. But controlling the vehicles was clunky, frustrating, and the worst part of Brotherhood for me.

Calvarok
08-28-2012, 06:32 AM
I actually liked the flying machine mission.

It's not all that hard, once you learn how to control it.

For the tank, though, first just go really slowly and stay as far back as possible until you get to the end, and when you're there just orbit the fighting area, constantly shooting the other tanks. They won't be able to lock on if you keep going in the circuit, and nothing else can hurt you.

It's only difficult if you don't keep moving at all times/rush ahead too much during the first part.

WolfTemplar94
08-28-2012, 06:43 AM
I have trouble getting 100% on those missions but they're pretty easy to get 50% on, in m opinion.

ElderMark
08-28-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm trying to beat 2 War Machine Missions in Brotherhood (Flying Machine 2.0 and the Hell on Wheels). They're so freakin hard and just plain bulls****. Right now I've been trying to get the Flying Machine out of the way so I can move on to the hardest Mission, Hell on Wheels. and I just can't do it. About a few minutes ago, before I took all the Structures down, I took most of the Guard Stands out so I wouldn't have to worry about them. I accidentally crashed so I had to shoot everything again and all the Guards were respawned and I end up getting shot so I have to start the Mission ALLLLLLL over again. I'm sorry but that is so much horse crap. I'm about to give up and leave it at 99%...Ubisoft really messed up on that part. Thats what I hate about Brotherhood. If You fail, You gotta start the mission ALL OVER AGAIN. How stupid is that? I hope they don't do that in ACIII because thats bullcrap. I hear your pain..it took me a awhile I thought id be at 99% was ready to give up,then it just worked out.for me ,dont give up ,o the flying mission I just kept firing on the ground so id stay a float and shoot all the towers first.

Jay_2750
08-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Look up a guide.

Locopells
08-28-2012, 11:21 AM
With the flying machine, stay as high as possible, and try to get as many archer towers as you can in one swoop, before you have to come down to get the updraft.

HisSpiritLives
08-28-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't think the war machine missions are mandatory, it should be possible to just skip them. You won't get 100% but at least you won't have to deal with the frustration anymore.

I am 100 % sure that they are not connected to main story expect first war machine(some kind of gun)

SC CloudStrife
08-28-2012, 03:01 PM
I think that was intended they were quite basic machines built with extremely low tech materials and equipment.

You cant expect some wooden wings with a fan blade attached ( understated but what the hell ) to maneuver like a spitfire.

De Filosoof
08-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Maybe Christ can help?...

Locopells
08-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Wait - what?

lukaszep
08-28-2012, 06:34 PM
For the flying machine, just don't stop firing the flame thrower type thing. They stay lit on the ground so if you get as many burning as you can, you'll never crash.
Hope that helps a bit :)