PDA

View Full Version : Raiden Outfit?

jzsnyder
08-27-2012, 02:51 AM
According to IGN's article (http://www.ign.com/articles/2010/11/17/assassins-creed-brotherhood-play-as-raiden)and many other sources, the Raiden outfit is accessible in AC Brotherhood by completing each of the VR training missions with at least a broze medal. Well, I completed each of the VR training missions with a gold medal, and still was not granted access to this raiden outfit.

However, in my Inventory>Outfits section, I still have not unlocked one of the outfits, as it is grayed out and appears as: "[Locked]". I have 100% this ACB save. So, is this Raiden outfit just a PS3 exclusive (I'm on xbox)? And if so, what other outfit is there left for me to unlock?

LoyalACFan
08-27-2012, 02:55 AM
The greyed-out outfit is probably the Helmschmied Drachon (or however the hell you spell it) Armor, if you haven't downloaded the Da Vinci DLC. I don't know why you're missing the Raiden one though, are you sure you did EVERY mission under EVERY category? In any case, you're not missing much.

jzsnyder
08-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Yup, I got gold (for the sake of overachievement) under every category in VR training, if that's what you're asking.

Also, I already have the Drachen armor. So it can't be that...

Calvarok
08-27-2012, 03:13 AM
That's odd. That seems like a glitch. Start a new file and just do all the challenges if you want to see the armor.

jzsnyder
08-27-2012, 03:21 AM
I really don't care all that much about the armor. I would have gotten gold on all of the VR challenges anyways, because I have completed every other aspect of that ACB save.

The armor was more of a... er, perk​ than it was incentive.

Thanks anyways, though, you two.

HisSpiritLives
08-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Just for the record ,Raiden armor is not anything special.

Serrachio
08-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Just for the record ,Raiden armor is not anything special.

We know. It's an outfit.

BBanzai88
12-24-2013, 02:36 AM
For what it's worth, I had the same experience. Is is possible there were some challenges in the DLC that also had to be completed?