PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelation cannot start

Seneroz
08-26-2012, 05:50 AM
I got this game yesterday and tried it for 3 hours, then i logged out and went to sleep.
The next day, i on my computer and try to start my AC:R the launcher says
"Uplay is unable to synchronise with your game" and i had to re-activate my game again.
But the problem is, i am unable to do so because it is says i have to be online to activate this game if not
i will not be able to play.
So i am wondering if this problem lies with me, or is the server down for now

-Seneroz PST 12:50pm 26/8/2012

Deganos
08-26-2012, 11:39 AM
I have the same problem; when i try to put the Keycode, appears this message: "We're unable to register this game to your Uplay account right now as the Ubisoft server is unvailable. Please try again later" and on the top of the Uplay window "Uplay is unable to synchronise with your game"...

I think probably the server is temporarily unavailable.

SixKeys
08-26-2012, 04:33 PM
If you think the problem might lie with Ubisoft's servers, you can try disabling cloud sync in the Uplay settings. Your game progress will then be stored locally and not with Ubisoft's servers.

This will (or might) only work if you have already installed the game. You need to be connected to Ubisoft's servers the first time you install the game, so if the servers are down, there's not much you can do except wait or contact Support.

Black_Widow9
08-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Please make sure you do contact Ubisoft Support and let them know. You can find the links in my signature.