PDA

View Full Version : Forsaking your armies?

Kasseopea
08-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Well, i dont find it suiting. "Do you want to forsake your armies?" - What am i supposed to answer if i want to go to sleep?

Im not "forsaking" them, im taking a break, because i have a life - wasnt it supposed to occur? Its kind of like a little kiddo, nagging and trying to provoke "Ohh, too chicken" or "haha, you dont do it because you cant ! "

Switch it to something appropriate pls

Gloignar
08-26-2012, 07:22 AM
For me it makes no diference what they put there, I already don't read it anymore, I just click OK, if I want to close a game and go do something else I will do that independent of what the game writes... But actualy I think its more fun than something basic like 'Are you sure you want to close the game?'.

Anyway, best closing warning ever is still the one from Baldur's Gate 2 (when you press ALT+F4 in the game), that is 'Are you sure you want to leave? Boo will miss you....' (Boo is a little pet hamster from a character in the game)

Zanwolf
08-30-2012, 03:11 AM
I don't like it; it's slightly misleading.
It gives the impression you're giving up the cards you've recently played with so they won't be there on return. Something similar but less misleading would suit better.