PDA

View Full Version : PAX Prime 2012 - August 31st to September 2nd

pacmanate
08-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Assassin’s Creed IIIŽ PAX Prime Panel

Ignite the Revolution! Join Assassin’s Creed IIIŽ developers and G4’s Blair Herter for an exclusive look at the game. This year’s panel is the ultimate destination for direct access to Assassin’s Creed developers, and will give you the inside scoop on Assassin’s Creed III. Plus, enjoy a special guest performance!

MAIN THEATRE (http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule/category/main-p)
FRIDAY 8/31 4:30PM - 5:30PM

At the present time there is no confirmation on whether this panel will be streamed. It is confirmed that various acts from the Main Stage will be streamed as there will be two streams this year, one for the Main Theatre and one for Kraken Theatre.

G4 TV are going to have an Embedded TwitchTV of the main theatre where the AC Panel will be streaming, LIVE here: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/727499/pax-prime-2012-panel-live-stream-from-the-main-theatre/

NeroInfernoF7
08-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Exclusive?

http://i.imgur.com/ae0BZ.gifM

notafanboy
08-24-2012, 06:01 PM
"special guest"

i hope ist isn´t toby

Layytez
08-24-2012, 06:03 PM
The word exclusive has been thrown around with no actual exclusive footage being shown. I hope they show the bunker hill demo...

RatonhnhakeFan
08-24-2012, 06:04 PM
"special guest"

i hope ist isn´t tobyHope it's Noah Watts. It baffles me why Ubisoft isn't pimping him out.

lonewarrior30
08-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Im sorry but G4...AGAIN?.... :nonchalance:

Slayer_WTF
08-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I hope they show another demo of the Frontier.

pacmanate
08-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Exclusive?

Don't forget ULTIMATE DESTINATION and INSIDE SCOOP. I hope it is as good as they say it is. I have a hunch that it might not be Tobuscus this year because he hasn't done an AC3 literal trailer this year for some reason. Hopefully it is Noah.

deskp
08-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Michael fassbender will be there to announce Assassins creed initiation.

Noo, but it would be sweet if the movie work had secretly been going far into pre production... because msot game movies never happen at all.

HisSpiritLives
08-24-2012, 07:42 PM
I hope they show another demo of the Frontier.

I think that they have already showed enough demos to get us excited, i want new dev diary.

LoyalACFan
08-24-2012, 08:03 PM
"special guest"

i hope ist isn´t toby

Me too, that guy's not even funny :nonchalance: The Brotherhood Literal thing was good, but that's pretty much it. I guess he just got lucky with that one.

jiajen
08-24-2012, 10:40 PM
I have a feeling Toby will be there. He was on the panel at last year's PAX too, performing the ACR literal trailer. And he might have already done the AC3 literal trailer but is waiting for PAX to release it.

Blind2Society
08-25-2012, 05:08 AM
I think that they have already showed enough demos to get us excited, i want new dev diary.

I agree about demos but releasing a dev diary at an event? Seems a bit odd to me.

MetalCreed
08-25-2012, 06:11 AM
Meh, I'm much more excited to hear about MGS during PAX

pacmanate
08-25-2012, 07:59 AM
I agree about demos but releasing a dev diary at an event? Seems a bit odd to me.

True, hopefully both a demo and a dev diary are released AFTER the event then. And I mean right after. Not this whole 7 week later bull crap.

HisSpiritLives
08-25-2012, 08:01 AM

Dont have to relese it exactly on PAX PRIME ,maybe few days earlier or after PAX.

Moultonborough
08-25-2012, 01:22 PM
I expect it to be streamed by Ubisoft. But if not it should also be streamed by Twitch through Penny Arcade's website. Ubisoft streamed the Panel last year so I expect it to this year as well.

AnthonyA85
08-25-2012, 02:10 PM
I hope Toby does show up, and i really hope he does do a AC3 litteral trailer, i'm impatiently waiting for it. If i remember correctly, he released the ACR one a week or two before PAX Prime last year.

And they might have Noah Watts too, since they also had Roger Craig Smith last year.

thekarlone
08-25-2012, 02:50 PM
I hope they show another demo of gameplay in New York or Boston.

HisSpiritLives
08-25-2012, 03:59 PM
I hope they show another demo of gameplay in New York or Boston.

I wouldnt like New York to be spoiled, and that toby guy isnt funny to me at all.

thekarlone
08-25-2012, 04:37 PM
I wouldnt like New York to be spoiled, and that toby guy isnt funny to me at all.

I don't want they show a story mission, but I want to see how the city looks. I'm bored of the Frontier and the naval warfare.

NewBlade200
08-25-2012, 04:52 PM
I thought the Boston demo was kind of lacking. I wouldn't mind another bit of Boston as long as Connor runs along a rooftop at some point

pacmanate
08-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah a Boston Demo showing off some random events would be cool, or just free running from A-B using rooftops, showing new climbing animations. I don't want to see the Frontier again and I don't want to see New York as we go there after the fire. That would spoil it for everyone and I dont think they will show New York anymore.

thekarlone
08-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Exactly. I want more city random events, some parkour and some exploration of Boston without spoilers.

HisSpiritLives
08-25-2012, 06:00 PM
I don't want they show a story mission, but I want to see how the city looks. I'm bored of the Frontier and the naval warfare.

I am lil bored with naval demos but I cant be bored with Fronitier

Stroonzje
08-26-2012, 03:39 AM
bunker hill demo, theres like 2 months left till the game is released. anything more would be spoiling it.. oh and maybe some desmonds screens :>

HisSpiritLives
08-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Desmond screens would be ok, but i am not sure about bunker hill demo maybe it would be too much of a spoiler

LoyalACFan
08-26-2012, 09:37 AM
i am not sure about bunker hill demo maybe it would be too much of a spoiler

I used to agree with this, but that level has been spoiled for a very long time now. They might as well just show us the actual mission at this point, since everybody knows what happens and who you're going to kill. It would be an opportunity to show off the major battle sequences they've been hyping up. They could just edit out the memory corridor dialogue to avoid further spoilers (just like they did with Carlo in the AC2 E3 demo) and nothing would be revealed plot-wise that isn't already known.

HisSpiritLives
08-26-2012, 09:42 AM
I used to agree with this, but that level has been spoiled for a very long time now. They might as well just show us the actual mission at this point, since everybody knows what happens and who you're going to kill. It would be an opportunity to show off the major battle sequences they've been hyping up. They could just edit out the memory corridor dialogue to avoid further spoilers (just like they did with Carlo in the AC2 E3 demo) and nothing would be revealed plot-wise that isn't already known.

Soory i dont agree. It was shown but not everything was shown, showing another main mission as thay did in frontier demo it would be spoiler.

lukaszep
08-26-2012, 10:45 AM
NOO SHUT UP WE'VE ALL BEEN SPOILT ROTTEN.
You guys seriously want MORE demos? Most games don't usually get this many demos shown before it's released, most games don't usually get this many trailer before it's released. We've seen plenty! Why is no one satisfied!?
I feel so sorry for the marketing team, they must be going crazy with the amount of trailers, demos, press conferences, interviews, videos, competitions, in-store demos, art exhibitions, trailers in movie theatres, posters etc.

We have:
-4 Gameplay Demos (Incl. Multiplayer)
-9 Trailers
-Inside AC (4 in total)
-A million screenshots

Why do you want more!?

EscoBlades
08-26-2012, 11:00 AM
I don't want them to show anything new. We've all been here before (ACR anyone?) You'll mostly complain afterwards that too much had been shown in the lead up to release.

No, at this point, they can go silent for all i care, this has been one of the most comprehensive marketing campaigns i've seen in a game that isn't Call of Duty. Hype is a good thing when handled properly. But it goes both ways, and fans bear some of that responsibility. Patience and all that right?

pacmanate
08-26-2012, 11:30 AM
I don't want them to show anything new. We've all been here before (ACR anyone?) You'll mostly complain afterwards that too much had been shown in the lead up to release.

No, at this point, they can go silent for all i care, this has been one of the most comprehensive marketing campaigns i've seen in a game that isn't Call of Duty. Hype is a good thing when handled properly. But it goes both ways, and fans bear some of that responsibility. Patience and all that right?

Agree with your first, however I think they could have done it better by not showing off 4 demos at one convention. We had Frontier, Boston, Naval and Multiplayer at E3. They could have shorted it to just 2 at E3 and left some for later so that there is not a "silence" of news.

Secondly, CoDs "marketing" consists of crap.

EscoBlades
08-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Agree with your first, however I think they could have done it better by not showing off 4 demos at one convention. We had Frontier, Boston, Naval and Multiplayer at E3. They could have shorted it to just 2 at E3 and left some for later so that there is not a "silence" of news.

Secondly, CoDs "marketing" consists of crap.

E3 is the convention/ Expo that historically has the most eyes on it yearly (both industry and consumer), it was a no brainer really. If you are gonna put your best foot forward, you either do it at E3 or GDC.

Anyway, there isn't all that long left to release. AC3 should be getting ready to go Gold very soon. At this point, anything being shown at the remaining shows (PAX Prime, Eurogamer Expo and MCM Expo) has already been prepared and signed off on. I doubt much of it will be "new". Maybe expect a glimpse of something we haven't seen before in a launch trailer.

That's just a semi educated guess, i could be completely wrong.

pacmanate
08-26-2012, 11:47 AM
E3 is the convention/ Expo that historically has the most eyes on it yearly (both industry and consumer), it was a no brainer really. If you are gonna put your best foot forward, you either do it at E3 or GDC.

Anyway, there isn't all that long left to release. AC3 should be getting ready to go Gold very soon. At this point, anything being shown at the remaining shows (PAX Prime, Eurogamer Expo and MCM Expo) has already been prepared and signed off on. I doubt much of it will be "new". Maybe expect a glimpse of something we haven't seen before in a launch trailer.

That's just a semi educated guess, i could be completely wrong.

I would expect the game to go Gold around end of September.. but thats just a guess :P Going Gold a month before release seems fine, but going Gold 2 weeks before just makes me think they could still find bugs.

HisSpiritLives
08-26-2012, 12:31 PM
I am little sceptic abot them showing anything at PAX PRIME , until release only thing we will get are inside episodes and i am ok with that

Jay_2750
08-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I want a demo of New York. :P
Probably won't be though.

HisSpiritLives
08-26-2012, 12:43 PM
I want a demo of New York. :P
Probably won't be though.

It is PAX PRIME it isnt likely that we are going to get any demos.

Jay_2750
08-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Sad face.... ):
Trailers? More Q&A? :O

Layytez
08-26-2012, 12:56 PM
They revealed too much for ACR ? That's because ACR barely had anything else going on besides looking for the seals.

Blind2Society
08-26-2012, 02:41 PM

No, at this point, they can go silent for all i care, this has been one of the most comprehensive marketing campaigns I've seen in a game that isn't Call of Duty. Hype is a good thing when handled properly. But it goes both ways, and fans bear some of that responsibility. Patience and all that right?

Agreed. The one thing I do like however are these dev diaries (though the old ones were so much cooler). I like picking apart the little glimpses. It's a ton of fun and doesn't really spoil anything as it's all just speculation.

NewBlade200
08-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Tobuscus is going to Canada on the 31st so he isnt the guest

pacmanate
08-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Tobuscus is going to Canada on the 31st so he isnt the guest

Thank God. I want to see more of Connors voice actor! The dev diary was the first we saw about him and I would love a Q and A with him!

HisSpiritLives
08-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Thank God. I want to see more of Connors voice actor! The dev diary was the first we saw about him and I would love a Q and A with him!

Yes you are right, thank god. :D

RatonhnhakeFan
08-26-2012, 05:45 PM
You'll mostly complain afterwards that too much had been shown in the lead up to release.
I won't :o I love spoilers <3

Umbra_Blade
08-26-2012, 05:55 PM
I want to see more of Connors voice actor! The dev diary was the first we saw about him and I would love a Q and A with him!

This sounds good to me:p . I personally don't want any more gameplay, but a good Q&A with the people from different departments in the studio to talk about the game would be good, and would also allow for a showing of the inside aC3 part 2 to make more sense at PAX. It would be nice for the some of the people at ubi that have been working behind the scenes to get some of the limelight for 3 years of their hard work :D

lukaszep
08-26-2012, 06:14 PM
If they show anything new, I would like to see some mocap footage (non spoiler though). And maybe some more concept art.

thekarlone
08-26-2012, 06:20 PM
But there must be a story trailer in September with some new content, I guess. Maybe not many new things, but some.

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 11:00 AM
But there must be a story trailer in September with some new content, I guess. Maybe not many new things, but some.

Story trailer? After soo many demos and trailers i think it will be too big spoiler.

Locopells
08-30-2012, 11:54 AM
We do need a story trailer though, we've had far too many focusing on the setting.

EscoBlades
08-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Story/ Launch trailers usually drop just prior to release. In case you'd forgotten.

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 12:26 PM
I wonder if they are showing anything at PAX PRIME?

Locopells
08-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Long time, no see Esco! And yeah, you're right.

lonewarrior30
08-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Story/ Launch trailers usually drop just prior to release. In case you'd forgotten.

isnt this a story trailer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_AlOMcdjw

EscoBlades
08-30-2012, 02:34 PM
isnt this a story trailer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_AlOMcdjw

That's the TGS trailer, created specifically for that show/expo. Kinda like how you get Cinematic trailers for E3.

freddie_1897
08-30-2012, 02:50 PM
special guest?

its time for them to suddenly reveal that gary oldman is playing connors father

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Well PAX starts officially tomorrow, and AC Panel is tomorrow too so hopefully we here something!

infamous_ezio
08-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm hoping they release something desmond related, like for revelations we had the desmond journey trailer, i'm sick of seeing connor ahah

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 05:24 PM
I think they wont release anything about Desmond because they havent realeased officialy even picture of him yet, so i guess they are keeping his story in secret.

deskp
08-30-2012, 05:30 PM
We do need a story trailer though, we've had far too many focusing on the setting.

Id prefer them to show as little story as possible, the TGS trailer for ac2 made the first few hours of that game less exciting.

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 07:04 PM
The only thing I actually "want" is just montages like the dev diaries. If I am honest, I don't want to see Bunker Hill anymore because I want the sheer scale of the battlefield to wow me when I see it first hand, on my tv. I don't really like watching missions that are released that much as I tend to over watch them, then come getting the game it seems like a chore and that I must rush it cause I have seen it a million times before.

That said, no more naval. They are beating that thing with a stick. I wish they left it a surprise seeing as 3 large maps got me excited enough.

I don't mind however things like the boston demo, where it was just fighting and free roaming with no real objective. I don't mind that as there is no story being spoilt in the process.

HisSpiritLives
08-30-2012, 07:56 PM
The only thing I actually "want" is just montages like the dev diaries. If I am honest, I don't want to see Bunker Hill anymore because I want the sheer scale of the battlefield to wow me when I see it first hand, on my tv. I don't really like watching missions that are released that much as I tend to over watch them, then come getting the game it seems like a chore and that I must rush it cause I have seen it a million times before.

That said, no more naval. They are beating that thing with a stick. I wish they left it a surprise seeing as 3 large maps got me excited enough.

I don't mind however things like the boston demo, where it was just fighting and free roaming with no real objective. I don't mind that as there is no story being spoilt in the process.

I agree,i would be ok if they dont show nothing til the release (besides dev diaries),and yes if they show one more footage of naval battle they are going to spoil it to the end.

EscoBlades
08-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Long time, no see Esco! And yeah, you're right.

Sup! I've been pretty busy, but been lurking.

While i don't think we'll see anything "new" at PAX, we have to remember that there are still a LOT of people new to this franchise, and new to this game. They may not be on the leading edge of coverage like we are here. Going over old stuff is essential in any marketing campaign (you'll see it with most games) especially if they are to capture those on the fence, and those not as clued up as the hardcore fans.

As i stated already, i personally am happy with what has been shown, and can't wait to play and find out all the surprises that haven't been outed, spilled or leaked.

Locopells
08-30-2012, 11:59 PM
I think that's why a lot of people want to see a version of Bunker Hill, or any of the other stuff that was shown to the press ages ago We've all ready about it, so they won't spoil anything they haven't already released, yet it will still count as 'new' for thoses who haven't seen it.

deskp
08-31-2012, 06:07 AM
I think that's why a lot of people want to see a version of Bunker Hill, or any of the other stuff that was shown to the press ages ago We've all ready about it, so they won't spoil anything they haven't already released, yet it will still count as 'new' for thoses who haven't seen it.

SEEING beforehand it will make it less impactfull when we play it in the real game tho.

HisSpiritLives
08-31-2012, 08:36 AM
SEEING beforehand it will make it less impactfull when we play it in the real game tho.

True,why dont we keep some suprises when we get our hands on game?

roostersrule2
08-31-2012, 08:50 AM
SEEING beforehand it will make it less impactfull when we play it in the real game tho.But we've read about it and we know what's going to happen so it doesn't really spoil anything.

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 08:56 AM
But we've read about it and we know what's going to happen so it doesn't really spoil anything.
Think of it like this...

You`v read about it, right ? But you still want to see it..
What if you only read about the Frontier Demo.. Would you still want to see it ? Definitely..BUT You don't want to see the Frontier Demo again, because you`v already seen it..

That`s how it works, If you STILL want to see it, then its like you know nothing about it, so its better to keep that eagerness for the final game when you play..

Get what i`m saying ? Or am sounding like a 4 year old here ?

roostersrule2
08-31-2012, 09:20 AM
Think of it like this...

You`v read about it, right ? But you still want to see it..
What if you only read about the Frontier Demo.. Would you still want to see it ? Definitely..BUT You don't want to see the Frontier Demo again, because you`v already seen it..

That`s how it works, If you STILL want to see it, then its like you know nothing about it, so its better to keep that eagerness for the final game when you play..

Get what i`m saying ? Or am sounding like a 4 year old here ?I get what your saying it's kind of like I read the book and now I want to watch the movie, and what I saw in my head could be the exact same as the video or they could be two completely different things.

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 09:26 AM
I get what your saying but it's kind of like I read the book and now I want to watch the movie, and what I saw in my head could be the exact same as the video or they could be two completely different things.
Exactly...

Since you still want to see it, then its still considered a legit surprise or "Spoiler"............... sorta

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 09:26 AM
There will be a streaming?

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm not sure if it is being streamed this year... I will check around and see what's going on.

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 12:01 PM
Updated Main post, there will be a TwitchTV stream on the G4 Link provided.

Locopells
08-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Exactly...

Since you still want to see it, then its still considered a legit surprise or "Spoiler"............... sorta

I still think it's the best of both worlds though. It's 'new', so will keep people quite, but won't wreak anything they want to keep secret. And it's not like anyone makesus watch it.

notafanboy
08-31-2012, 12:42 PM

in how many hours ?

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 12:51 PM

Good.

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 12:55 PM
in how many hours ?

In about 11.30 hours I think. In GMT I think it is at 0:30am which is the time I will be asleep.

Umbra_Blade
08-31-2012, 12:56 PM
in how many hours ?

roughly 11 and a half hours from now, I think. That means i'll be up at midnight...goody:rolleyes:. Oh well, it's AC, so it is worth it:p

EDIT: pacmanate beat me to it ;)

notafanboy
08-31-2012, 12:57 PM
In about 11.30 hours I think. In GMT I think it is at 0:30am which is the time I will be asleep.

well... thats kinda poop...

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 01:31 PM
well... thats kinda poop...

Yeah :| I would watch it if I didn't have to go to some stupid wedding :@

BeCk41
08-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Yeah :| I would watch it if I didn't have to go to some stupid wedding :@

Ya, your right weddings are stupid.... :nonchalance:......

lonewarrior30
08-31-2012, 01:53 PM
I hope it will be worth the wait...

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 01:59 PM
Im from the future...

Ubisoft showed nothing at PAX... Ubisoft sucks.... Why lying so much ?

Now I came here to the past to tell you that you must change the future, because my timeline is screwed up...

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 02:04 PM
God, I'll have to wait for midnight to see anything.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-31-2012, 02:05 PM
M clean your PM inbox :rolleyes:

Hope the stream is worth it :cool:

Assassin_M
08-31-2012, 02:07 PM
M clean your PM inbox :rolleyes:

Hope the stream is worth it :cool:
Done..

HisSpiritLives
08-31-2012, 02:27 PM
Can someone tell me link of stream? :p

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 02:29 PM
Can someone tell me link of stream? :p

Its in the opening post.

HisSpiritLives
08-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Its in the opening post.

Ok

AnthonyA85
08-31-2012, 02:41 PM
hm, AC stuff streaming at 00:30 am GMT, perfect :) I'll have a livestream of Transformers Prime to watch at midnight, then right after that, the AC stream. It's gonna be good night tonight. :)

Locopells
08-31-2012, 03:29 PM
Or I'll just wake up tomorrow and see whether they said/showed anything worth the while...

HisSpiritLives
08-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Or I'll just wake up tomorrow and see whether they said/showed anything worth the while...

Seems logical, i am going to do it too,there will be video tomorrow, i hope....

LoyalACFan
08-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Well, seeing as how I've gotten about 10 hours of sleep in total since Monday, I'm just gonna go to bed around 8, sleep til noon, and see if anything was shown when I wake up.

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 07:34 PM
What time does it start streaming? There is still nothing..

lonewarrior30
08-31-2012, 07:37 PM

In 4 hours...I think

notafanboy
08-31-2012, 07:40 PM

they said they´d embed the video here
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/727499/pax-prime-2012-panel-live-stream-from-the-main-theatre/
but they haven´t, is it possible that you´re on a different live stream ?

HisSpiritLives
08-31-2012, 07:49 PM
I just hope that tomorow will be the link of the recorded video.

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 07:58 PM
Just as a heads up, don't expect a demo to be shown, no where did it say they are showing demos. They will talk about the game, do a Q&A probably and that's about it.

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 08:42 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/features/twitch-2012-pax-prime-booth-live-stream-6394059/

AnthonyA85
08-31-2012, 08:55 PM

At around 4:30 Pacific Time (GMT - 8 hours) so it'll be about 12:30 AM GMT

dex3108BL
08-31-2012, 09:24 PM
You can watch live stream here http://www.twitch.tv/pax

In 5-10 minutes should start AC3.

ACfan443
08-31-2012, 09:40 PM
You can watch live stream here http://www.twitch.tv/pax

In 5-10 minutes should start AC3.

Wait..someone else said it's gonna start in a few hours, I'm confused :S

dex3108BL
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
My mistake i was watching Washington time not Seattle one. It will be there at 12:30 GMT

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 09:46 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/255428_461728567181596_1176007352_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314104_461728593848260_1994743734_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293338_461728617181591_1769075903_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314914_461728627181590_1539177867_n.jpg

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 09:52 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/558565_461728640514922_2033834008_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539281_461728667181586_650002941_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305276_461728690514917_1993886332_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314913_461728723848247_969242224_n.jpg

ACfan443
08-31-2012, 09:53 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314914_461728627181590_1539177867_n.jpg

hahaha "Connor's grilled chicken sandwich" and "tomahawk chips"

lonewarrior30
08-31-2012, 09:55 PM
epic UbiGabe cosplay is epic..oh and ''For an exclusive Assassins Creed 3 demo visit our booth...''

Vex_Assassin
08-31-2012, 10:00 PM
UbiGabe kills me in this costume haha

White24Room
08-31-2012, 10:02 PM
When is the live ?

Vex_Assassin
08-31-2012, 10:04 PM
In 2 hours and a half... 4:30PM Pacific, 7:30PM Eastern and 12:30 GMT

Umbra_Blade
08-31-2012, 10:04 PM
When is the live ?

2 and half hours to go :p

White24Room
08-31-2012, 10:11 PM
Nice :)

notafanboy
08-31-2012, 10:22 PM
2 and half hours to go :p

where ?

dex3108BL
08-31-2012, 10:27 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/pax

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Tomohawk chips, how I wish I was there. They should have "Connors Muffins" as desert and a sandwhich called "Connors roasted baps"

dex3108BL
08-31-2012, 11:09 PM
Bad News https://twitter.com/GreatWallofChin/status/241657100772704257

No live stream from AC3 panel.

morpheusPrime08
08-31-2012, 11:12 PM
bad news https://twitter.com/greatwallofchin/status/241657100772704257

no live stream from ac3 panel.

f5&^i^%^%h%r^

lonewarrior30
08-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Thats it I'm going to bed :p

notafanboy
08-31-2012, 11:15 PM
f5&^i^%^%h%r^

for **** sakes, why advertise it if they weren´t gonna film it ? This is donkeyballs with weaksauce on them

De Filosoof
08-31-2012, 11:16 PM
That's it, F this ****.

dex3108BL
08-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Well we can wait and see :D Every panel until now was streamed.

Layytez
08-31-2012, 11:18 PM
As soon as I sign it...no stream..great.

HisSpiritLives
08-31-2012, 11:18 PM

Will we get video of it tomorrow???

Erindesh
08-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Yes like gamescom.

morpheusPrime08
08-31-2012, 11:19 PM

Stop smiling Dex it's not happening dammit :mad:

DoNNiEDaRkO50
08-31-2012, 11:29 PM
I know it ! thank god I didn't get my hopes up ,,, just like pax east !
G4 and twitch trolled Us !
But maybe like dex said I will wait and see .

De Filosoof
08-31-2012, 11:33 PM
I know it ! thank god I didn't get my hopes up ,,, just like pax east !
G4 and twitch trolled Us !
But maybe like dex said I will wait and see .

They are not trolling, they are just sneaky marketing mother****ers.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
08-31-2012, 11:34 PM
They are not trolling, they are just sneaky marketing mother****ers.

I couldn't say it better !

Slayer_WTF
08-31-2012, 11:41 PM
So?

xXRyzonXx
08-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Doesnt it say, that its streaming the panel?

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 11:48 PM
45 min's to Go....

xXRyzonXx
08-31-2012, 11:49 PM
For what, no stream?

pacmanate
08-31-2012, 11:56 PM
Shut up? The stream starts in just over 30 minutes.

xXRyzonXx
08-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Shut up? The stream starts in just over 30 minutes.
A tweet I read stated otherwise, there wont be a stream of the panel appearently, also don't tell me to "shut up" for asking a question... This isn't the first time i've seen you shoot rude remarks at other members of the forum.
'

DoNNiEDaRkO50
09-01-2012, 12:03 AM
The stream starts in just over 30 minutes.

I really hope you are right

dex3108BL
09-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Good news folks we will be streaming the AC3 panel!!!!!!!!! from PAX Channel :D

xXRyzonXx
09-01-2012, 12:06 AM
I really hope you are right

G4 does say " 4:30 PM Assassin's Creed 3 PAX Prime Panel" but it wouldn't be the first time we've been tricked...
I remember G4 promised gameplay several months ago, and they only showed an interview, with old info.

Layytez
09-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Looks like my night isnt ruined after all.

pacmanate
09-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Care to share where I am rude to other members? I don't tend to be at all If i'm honest. To everyone else, As for the live stream, it's still posted on g4 as that it's going to be streamed. I'm in bed, it's past midnight, i'm on these forums on a crap sony cybershot that has a 2 inch screen, If i'm not up to date then sorry I am technology disabled.

Locopells
09-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Guys...

DoNNiEDaRkO50
09-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Can someone link the livestream ? I'm watching a stream showing minibosses super mario bros 3 ? is this the right stream?

dex3108BL
09-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Yes that is right link, AC3 panel will bi live in about 15 minutes

xXRyzonXx
09-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Care to share where I am rude to other members? I don't tend to be at all If i'm honest. To everyone else, As for the live stream, it's still posted on g4 as that it's going to be streamed. I'm in bed, it's past midnight, i'm on these forums on a crap sony cybershot that has a 2 inch screen, If i'm not up to date then sorry I am technology disabled.

I have no intentions to start an argument with you, Just please don't tell me to shut up next time.

ACfan443
09-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Yes that is right link, AC3 panel will bi live in about 15 minutes

I freakin hope so, I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep.

LoyalACFan
09-01-2012, 12:20 AM
So, I'm about to go to bed... Has anything been confirmed (as far as whether or not there will actually be a stream)?

TheHumanTowel
09-01-2012, 12:21 AM
So, I'm about to go to bed... Has anything been confirmed (as far as whether or not there will actually be a stream)?
There will be a stream and it will be AC3. At least that's what they've said in the stream chat.

xXRyzonXx
09-01-2012, 12:21 AM

Not sure, but it starts in like 10 min, you could stay awake and atleast find out.

Legendz54
09-01-2012, 12:22 AM
i just woke up, starts in 10 mins !!!

Legendz54
09-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Pax just said ac3 panel is next

DoNNiEDaRkO50
09-01-2012, 12:23 AM
10 Mins !!

xXRyzonXx
09-01-2012, 12:24 AM
As much as i wanted to get exited, i wont until i see gameplay, because i dont trust G4, They have pissed me off before.

LoyalACFan
09-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Not sure, but it starts in like 10 min, you could stay awake and atleast find out.

I can barely keep my eyes open, bro XD I'll just take a nap and check back here in a few hours.

Legendz54
09-01-2012, 12:27 AM
I can barely keep my eyes open, bro XD I'll just take a nap and check back here in a few hours.

take a nap?? you will be out for the whole night lol

DoNNiEDaRkO50
09-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Well even if they don't show gameplay we will be seeing some interesting stuff

Layytez
09-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Finally

Slayer_WTF
09-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Here we go!

ACfan443
09-01-2012, 12:31 AM
It's on!

pacmanate
09-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Okay to clear this up. If you want gameplay, you probably aren't going to get it so go to bed. G4 NEVER said they are showing demos. As I have said before on previous pages and as stated in the OP they will be TALKING about the game and most likely have a Q&A

ACfan443
09-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Wtf it keeps stopping on me :(

Layytez
09-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Jesus christ o.o

Layytez
09-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Annnnd done....some new info but no gameplay owell.

Slayer_WTF
09-01-2012, 01:36 AM
End..

Umbra_Blade
That was great! :p, some nice info on the game and not really any spoilers, just what I wanted from it. So not all of the locations have been disclosed, eh? where do you guys think we will get to go as well?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
It's finished ,, Nothing interesting happened just People asking stupid questions !! were they hired ?!!

dex3108BL
09-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Well last question was worth waiting and watching :D We can lure bear or other animal to attack enemies hell yeah :D

DoNNiEDaRkO50
09-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Well last question was worth waiting and watching :D We can lure bear or other animal to attack enemies hell yeah :D

Yea that's the only good question I think .

Layytez
09-01-2012, 01:38 AM
I hate how these people ask questions that have been answered 100's of times. They said Desmond is going to be important in AC3 yet they still ask if he is going to have gameplay...

ACfan443
Luring bears towards patrols, that sounds awesome!

deskp
People asking questions at these things never ask any good stuff.

Was nice not hearing the same well rehersed answers again tho.

BBALive
09-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Some new info and I believe that the people watching the panel live were shown a new trailer. People watching the stream were just shown a fan-made Assassin's Creed parkour video.

Animal baiting confirmed, more locations confirmed, present-day assassin gameplay confirmed.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-01-2012, 01:48 AM
I hate how these people ask questions that have been answered 100's of times. They said Desmond is going to be important in AC3 yet they still ask if he is going to have gameplay...
Well, the more interesting questions would all be considered spoilers and they wouldn't answer them. Like "is French Revolution coming next?" or "why are you hiding Ratonhnhaké:ton's birth date?". So yeah, not like we would learn anything more if the questions were different.

Umbra_Blade
09-01-2012, 01:50 AM
at the end when they talk about a Boston demo to play, is that the one that was shown at E3, or is it a new one? anybody know?

Layytez
09-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Well, the more interesting questions would all be considered spoilers and they wouldn't answer them. Like "is French Revolution coming next?" or "why are you hiding Ratonhnhaké:ton's birth date?". So yeah, not like we would learn anything more if the questions were different.

Better than hearing the same questions over and over again. I don't expect major details to be explained but it's like these people have not been keeping up to date with info.

Umbra_Blade
09-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Better than hearing the same questions over and over again. I don't expect major details to be explained but it's like these people have not been keeping up to date with info.

Well, most of those people are probably not on these forums, where we find info pretty much the second it comes out, they probably rely on games journalists to tell them information. As RatonhnhakeFan said, they wouldn't be able to answer 'interesting' questions, I would rather hear their own opinion on a question we have already asked with the slight possibility of them adding further detail to a previous answer, than just a straight out "no comment" kind of answer.

Also they may have to go through a screening process of what their questions are, like I remember a Q&A for ME3 hardly had anyone asking about the ending which was a very hot topic at the time, and most would have thought that particular topic would have been brought up quite a lot to the panel.

Locopells
09-01-2012, 03:20 AM
OK, fun's over people. Everyone to bed and no talking after lights out!

LoyalACFan
09-01-2012, 03:38 AM
So who was the "special guest?"

I'm going back to bed.

MetalCreed
09-01-2012, 06:29 AM
I'm more excited for some MGS news right now..Can't wait for tomorrow

Even if I miss any AC3 news, I'll be getting my hands on the game in 3 months..;)

You guys need to take a break from this place..

HisSpiritLives
09-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Was anything new revealed expect luring bears,and is this all from AC3 on Pax PRIME this year,will there be more panels or something like that?

notafanboy
09-01-2012, 10:32 AM
is there a recorded verson ?

notafanboy
09-01-2012, 11:29 AM
nothing ? Well feck you guys then !!!!

EscoBlades
09-01-2012, 11:42 AM
nothing ? Well feck you guys then !!!!

Patience...you need some!
http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/330635166

Start at 23 minutes in.

Slayer_WTF
09-01-2012, 01:56 PM
In addition to information released yesterday, is there anything new? Images? Video? News?

Assassin_M
09-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Patience...you need some!
http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/330635166

Start at 23 minutes in.
Oooh a Circus...

deskp
09-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Have they not even released a new screenshot?

NewBlade200
09-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Was there any Gameplay? I'm dying here:(

Assassin_M
09-02-2012, 12:33 AM
No..

LoyalACFan
09-02-2012, 12:36 AM

There probably won't be any more major gameplay reveals before the release, so you might as well not get your hopes up. They've already given us three lengthy demos, plus a few montages, trailers, and the like. After the current dev diary series is over, I don't expect anything else but a launch trailer.

thekarlone
09-02-2012, 03:38 AM
There probably won't be any more major gameplay reveals before the release, so you might as well not get your hopes up. They've already given us three lengthy demos, plus a few montages, trailers, and the like. After the current dev diary series is over, I don't expect anything else but a launch trailer.

And the story trailer.

LoyalACFan
09-02-2012, 09:39 AM
And the story trailer.

I'm not so sure. They seem to be keeping the story under pretty close wraps this time. We don't even officially know who any of our targets are going to be. If they skipped the story trailer this time, I wouldn't be too surprised.

HisSpiritLives
09-02-2012, 10:09 AM

Yeah it isnt likely that we are getting any more demos before release and i am ok with that, as for the story trailer i wouldnt like story trailer ,because it will spoil too much.

pacmanate
09-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Just wait until the 5/6th of September.

HisSpiritLives
09-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Just wait until the 12th/13th of September.

Why?

pacmanate
09-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Why?

;)

ACfan443
09-02-2012, 03:53 PM
;)

Tell us!!

ToniTorsi
09-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Just wait until the 5/6th of September.

I see....what you did therrrre ;)

HisSpiritLives
09-02-2012, 07:17 PM
;)

You eddited post,do you mean on episode 3?:p

massmurdera_666
09-03-2012, 05:39 AM
i didn't go to the panel because the questions most people ask are really stupid. all i saw was a live play through of the Boston demo, i was hoping to get some hands on time with mp but it wasn't available, the only thing new they showed us at the demo was that you can pet dogs. i wanted to see if you could grab the rats and throw them at people, it has to be an option with them scurrying about everywhere.

tarrero
09-03-2012, 06:12 AM
i didn't go to the panel because the questions most people ask are really stupid. all i saw was a live play through of the Boston demo, i was hoping to get some hands on time with mp but it wasn't available, the only thing new they showed us at the demo was that you can pet dogs. i wanted to see if you could grab the rats and throw them at people, it has to be an option with them scurrying about everywhere.

Did you like the demo? how would you compare it to previous ones?

dex3108BL
09-03-2012, 08:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nfmZoe8I9Y

maxerx180
09-03-2012, 09:04 AM
New naval gameplay with HUD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSkgKFjgo4&amp;feature=channel&amp;list=UL

ACfan443
09-03-2012, 09:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nfmZoe8I9Y

That's so cool, baby animals included! I wonder if it's Just the deer though..

HisSpiritLives
09-03-2012, 10:13 AM

You can pet dogs,that sounds nice.

pacmanate
09-03-2012, 05:39 PM
New naval gameplay with HUD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSkgKFjgo4&amp;feature=channel&amp;list=UL

You just said the N word!!! :@ What I find interesting is how they had in game captured clips, maybe ANOTHER naval commented demo being released soon?

You can pet dogs,that sounds nice.

And yeah it does sound nice :D Although I hope that isn't the only animal interaction we get. I would love to ride pigs and chase chickens :P

HisSpiritLives
09-03-2012, 06:36 PM
You just said the N word!!! :@ What I find interesting is how they had in game captured clips, maybe ANOTHER naval commented demo being released soon?

And yeah it does sound nice :D Although I hope that isn't the only animal interaction we get. I would love to ride pigs and chase chickens :P

Me too :D

MT4K
09-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Maybe throw the Dogs a stick and play fetch? Could be cute. Especially if they brought it back and wagged their tails awwww.

ACfan443
09-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Maybe throw the Dogs a stick and play fetch? Could be cute. Especially if they brought it back and wagged their tails awwww.

A badass Assassin on the hunt for templars playing fetch with a dog, sounds funny but would actually be pretty cool!

HisSpiritLives
09-03-2012, 09:29 PM

I dont see that in game, but....who knows :D