PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II issue.

TristanSheppard
08-24-2012, 12:50 AM
I know that it is probably way too late for this, but I still want to replay missions in Assassin's Creed II. =(

This is an amazing game, but I still think It is missing the replay mission option to make it even better. I don't like having to restart the whole game just to do one achievement. I would really appreciate if they finally made it happen, I don't care if it is a patch, or a dlc of some kind, I wouldn't even mind paying for it. I just really want this feature to increase my gameplay, and fun in the game. I am the type of player who likes to replay missions that I liked during the game after it is over. Plus when Assassin's Creed 3 comes out I plan on playing all of the games again to refresh my memory, and get a better experience when playing AC3; but I dont want to have to restart from the begining of the game when I hit Assassin's Creed II.

I know they probably wont fix it for me, but I have hope still. Please Ubisoft help us out here, please.

But I want to know.. What you all think about it? Is it too late? Do you think they will do it for us?/ if yes do you think they will charge us for this feature? Will It increase your experience and love for this amazing game? Please tell me what you think.

Assassin_M
08-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Welcome, buddy..

Oh its late... We did this 3 years prior, it didn't work..

We made threads, made petitions.. Nothing worked..and that was when the game was still fresh, so I suggest you move on

Calvarok
08-24-2012, 01:16 AM
Replay the whole game. I did that, and I had more fun than I would have replaying individual bits

TristanSheppard
08-24-2012, 01:38 AM
Yea I suppose, and I know we have all tried.. I thought I should try one more time... but I still think they should add it, with more people waiting for the release of AC3 more people will be playing the older games getting the story refreshed. I think that if they added the feature and charged us a little for it, they would be making more money on that game than they are now, nd we know they like money....

Assassin_M
08-24-2012, 01:40 AM
Yea I suppose, and I know we have all tried.. I thought I should try one more time... but I still think they should add it, with more people waiting for the release of AC3 more people will be playing the older games getting the story refreshed. I think that if they added the feature and charged us a little for it, they would be making more money on that game than they are now, nd we know they like money....
Yeah, do whatever you wish, We`re just trying to help and provide you with our experience here as Senior Members..

BUT, im telling you now, this is futile..

Calvarok
08-24-2012, 02:13 AM
That just doesn't make sense. Number one, as with many of our suggestions that go ignored, the programming and dev work required to add that to the game would probably be a lot harder than you think, and it really doesn't make any sense from a business perspective, as it's a really old game (that most people didn't finish anyways) and the business types decide what people get to work on.

TristanSheppard
08-24-2012, 05:53 AM
Ohh well I guess, I just wanted to see one last time, there is nothing we can do. This game is a masterpiece as it is already. I just wish for that small thing to make it better personally, but Ubisoft did do an amazing job on this game. That is my only issue with the game, but other than that it is amazing, and I love it.

AdrianJacek
08-24-2012, 11:01 AM
They fixed it, among other things like weapon selection, the notoriety music and a laggy map, in Episode 2 a.k.a. Brotherhood.