PDA

View Full Version : Should i buy it?

tiranous
08-23-2012, 10:55 PM
im thinking of buying ac3 for pc but not from steam and i want to know if it is going to have achievements.

please give me your advice should i buy it or no?

spectatorx
08-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Every ac game since ac2 has its own achievements so yes, you still will be able to complete some achievements if it is you point of game.

tiranous
08-24-2012, 12:09 PM
ty for your reply i have one more question
if i buy the game will i be able to connect it with steam or somethink like that?

Mr_Shade
08-24-2012, 12:23 PM
ty for your reply i have one more question
if i buy the game will i be able to connect it with steam or somethink like that?
Hi There,

Ubisoft games come with the Uplay client, which track unlocks and allow you to install on multiple PCs [only using one at a time though]

Retail versions of the game, purchased outside of Steam, can't be fully integrated into it, sorry to say - you can 'add it' to steam - however it will just be a short cut to the game, and not offer any Steam features.

tiranous
08-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Hi There,

Ubisoft games come with the Uplay client, which track unlocks and allow you to install on multiple PCs [only using one at a time though]

Retail versions of the game, purchased outside of Steam, can't be fully integrated into it, sorry to say - you can 'add it' to steam - however it will just be a short cut to the game, and not offer any Steam features.

if i try to open it on secont pc it will not allow me?

Mr_Shade
08-24-2012, 12:49 PM
if i try to open it on secont pc it will not allow me?

You can only use the game on one PC at a time...

If you close it on the first PC - then you can open it on the second.

it's the same as Steam etc - you can only have one instance open at a time - stops people sharing games with friends.

If you need 2 PC's running the game at the same time, you will need two copies of the game.

tiranous
08-24-2012, 01:01 PM
You can only use the game on one PC at a time...

If you close it on the first PC - then you can open it on the second.

it's the same as Steam etc - you can only have one instance open at a time - stops people sharing games with friends.

If you need 2 PC's running the game at the same time, you will need two copies of the game.

ok thats all i wanted to now. ty for your reply :D