PDA

View Full Version : Connor's appearance in Liberation?

IceHot100
08-23-2012, 12:36 AM
So we know that Connor will appear in Liberation at some point (maybe some of you don't know, so yeah another new info for ya :) )
But what do you think will Aveline appear in Assassin's Creed 3? She should because if it's the same scene, it has to be shown on both sides...
But Ubisoft only confirmed that Connor is appearing in Liberation..and i read something on assassins creed wikia
When i opened the page of connor it said, connor wil also be in Liberation..but when i opened Aveline's wiki page it said she only appears in Liberation.. maybe its just not confirmed..?
Any thoughts if she will appear in AC3 or not??

LoyalACFan
08-23-2012, 02:27 AM
I don't see any reason why she wouldn't. After all, Connor is going to Mexico (yes, I know it's technically only confirmed in the preorder DLC, but there's got to be more Mexico content than that one mission) and so is Aveline, so there's a great chance they were both sent there by the Brotherhood to work together on... something. I can see Connor's mentor saying "Hey, there's something in Mexico we need you to do, so go meet this lady Aveline down there. She'll show you where to go."

HisSpiritLives
08-23-2012, 07:23 AM
I dont know, i never really belived in that Connor and Aveline meeting stuff.

pacmanate
08-23-2012, 08:55 AM
**** it. This just makes me want to get a Vita so I know what the hell is going on!

LightRey
08-23-2012, 01:04 PM
They could, but I see no real reason to assume so. I mean, Ezio appeared in PL, but Francesco Vecellio never appeared in ACB.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-23-2012, 01:07 PM
I hope they meet in both games. I mean, if Ratonhnhaké:ton is meeting with Aveline in ACL, then it's one of his memories we should see in AC3 no?

HisSpiritLives
08-23-2012, 01:37 PM
I hope they meet in both games. I mean, if Ratonhnhaké:ton is meeting with Aveline in ACL, then it's one of his memories we should see in AC3 no?
Maybe that ,,meeting,, is more important for ACL story than AC3 story.

LoyalACFan
08-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Maybe that ,,meeting,, is more important for ACL story than AC3 story.

But if Connor interacted with Aveline in a manner meaningful enough to be included in her life story, wouldn't it have been just as important for Connor?

HisSpiritLives
08-23-2012, 09:51 PM
But if Connor interacted with Aveline in a manner meaningful enough to be included in her life story, wouldn't it have been just as important for Connor?

No it doesnt have to be.

LoyalACFan
08-24-2012, 12:01 AM
No it doesnt have to be.

But it would be pretty darn likely... I have a feeling the Mexico trip is for more than just to pick up a sword from the ruins.

Assassin_M
08-24-2012, 12:11 AM
But it would be pretty darn likely... I have a feeling the Mexico trip is for more than just to pick up a sword from the ruins.
Why the hell not ?

Ezio traveled to Masyaf for a few books -_-

Calvarok
08-24-2012, 12:11 AM
I would love for Aveline to be in Conner's story just as he is in hers. However, if she's not it won't be too big a deal

LoyalACFan
08-24-2012, 01:06 AM
Why the hell not ?

Ezio traveled to Masyaf for a few books -_-

Books that supposedly contained information about the ancient Assassins... knowledge that had been lost for centuries, and could probably never be recovered without Altair's books. That's kind of a big deal. You're honestly saying Connor's going to sail a thousand miles away from home just to pick up the sword of some random pirate? :nonchalance:

Assassin_M
08-24-2012, 01:08 AM
Books that supposedly contained information about the ancient Assassins... knowledge that had been lost for centuries, and could probably never be recovered without Altair's books. That's kind of a big deal. You're honestly saying Connor's going to sail a thousand miles away from home just to pick up the sword of some random pirate? :nonchalance:
Yes..

Legends, mate.. Legends that had men die for some youth fountain, legends that had people die in search for immortality..

Legends that a sword might make you the most powerful man alive..

How you doin ?

SteelCity999
08-24-2012, 01:43 AM
Unfortunately, since the Lost Mayan Ruins is not part of the actual game but DLC I doubt there is anything of importance down there. Gold, swords, books....but nothing more.

Calvarok
08-24-2012, 02:21 AM
For all we know, that's where the PoE comes into play. This story can go anywhere. It's not bound by the revolution, and it takes place both before and after it.

LoyalACFan
08-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately, since the Lost Mayan Ruins is not part of the actual game but DLC I doubt there is anything of importance down there. Gold, swords, books....but nothing more.

The Palazzo Medici map wasn't a core part of AC2, yet we still got to go to Florence... I seriously find it laughable that people don't think he's going to go to Mexico in the game. Maybe not THAT specific temple/building, but definitely in Mexico.

ImPinheadDan
08-24-2012, 05:08 PM

Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see in 2 months.