PDA

View Full Version : Will there be challenge mode/combat Training in AC3?

Chief-ubi.com
08-21-2012, 10:12 AM
I am wondering, and expecting something interesting to play after finishing the single player game.:)

corbinmahieu
08-21-2012, 10:20 AM
I really liked the virtual training room in AC:B.

Ielgon
08-21-2012, 10:26 AM
It would sort of be logical from a real world gaming perspective if you look at how much they've been discussing that the combat is new and how capable a fighter Connor is! On the other hand in universe it wouldn't really make sense because Desmond is trying to save the world so I think training in the animus wouldn't really be his top priority (and maybe even a hindrance!) as much as finding what he needs to find In Connor's life and getting out. Still maybe after you finish the game.

And there's still a lot of things they haven't revealed yet so keep your fingers crossed.:)

mattahleen
08-22-2012, 05:22 AM
I would just like an endless guard mode.

naran6142
08-22-2012, 05:35 AM
even if it doesnt really make sense to have it, id like to see it again cuz it was fun and a nice little distraction

plus i enjoyed being high up on the leaderboards :p

MT4K
08-22-2012, 11:27 AM
I think it will return. The change in combat is a good reason to bring it back alone, so with the fact it was quite popular kind of tells me it would be a missed opportunity not to include it in their biggest game of the franchise :D.

Chief-ubi.com
08-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I agree, the sophisticated combat system is key to the game and should be brought back to combat in VR mode. Let's hope it would come back in ACIII

Assassin_M
08-28-2012, 03:25 AM
I think it will return. The change in combat is a good reason to bring it back alone, so with the fact it was quite popular kind of tells me it would be a missed opportunity not to include it in their biggest game of the franchise :D.
Listen to the wise words from the wise man.... He, and Shade, know ALL and see ALL

Black_Widow9
08-28-2012, 06:02 AM
Listen to the wise words from the wise man.... He, and Shade, know ALL and see ALL
That's not really necessary. :/

Assassin_M
08-28-2012, 06:04 AM
-_-

What did I do now ?

MT4K
08-28-2012, 08:26 AM

If i did i probably wouldn't be allowed to talk about it at all :p.

I don't think M meant it in any negative way (At least i hope not :p). I suppose it could be seen as being sarcastic or something though lol.

scout455
08-31-2012, 01:40 AM
Exactly!!!! I haven't noticed this post but the VTR should most defiantly return to the game!!!!!!