PDA

View Full Version : AC3 modern-day glyph puzzles.

De Filosoof
08-21-2012, 02:08 AM
We all know that subject 16 is gone now and that he can't provide us with glyph puzzles in the animus anymore but we also know that glyph puzzles have been confirmed multiple times for AC3.

So what if this sentence from Jupiter at the end of ACR means that we have to solve some kind of cryptic puzzles while playing as Desmond to gain access to certain parts of the grand temple.

"Take my words. Pass them from your head into your hands. That is how you will open the way."

I think it would be a good and refreshing way to implement some glyph like puzzles into AC3.
Please discuss.

Edit: They implemented the platforming levels ("tombs/lairs") into the main storyline in ACR so i think there's a good possibility they will implement the glyph puzzles into the main storyline this time around.

Assassin_M
08-21-2012, 02:10 AM
We all know that subject 16 is gone now and that he can't provide us with glyph puzzles in the animus anymore but we also know that glyph puzzles have been confirmed multiple times for AC3.

So what if this sentence from Jupiter at the end of ACR means that we have to solve some kind of cryptic puzzles while playing as Desmond to gain access to certain parts of the grand temple.

"Take my words. Pass them from your head into your hands. That is how you will open the way."

I think it would be a good way to implement some glyph like puzzles into AC3.
Please discuss.

Maybe it has to do with his Arm. Perhaps he has to touch several TWCB devices to activate these Glyphs ? Possible..

naran6142
08-21-2012, 02:11 AM
I think it was confirmed a while ago that there would be glyphs

about the phrase, im not to sure. tho that is why desmonds hand is glowing, least i think

naran6142
08-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Maybe it has to do with his Arm. Perhaps he has to touch several TWCB devices to activate these Glyphs ? Possible..

ya, i was thinking the same thing. I think the grand temple will be like secret locations but instead of switches its what u said

Calvarok
08-21-2012, 02:50 AM
Alex actually said that they would not bring back things just for the sake of them, but that some sort of modern day mystery element would be included. So the idea of actually going through puzzles and gaining secrets is out, but it may be replaced by something else.

misterB2001
08-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Strictly speaking, even though s16 is gone, he still could have planted glyphs across revolutionary America, he did have the ability to see life without time, he may know where Desmond heads next.

Unlikely, but possible.