PDA

View Full Version : Been A While

-HH-Quazi
08-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Sure is good to see the ol' forums still up and kicking with activity. And many of the og's still hangin. lol. Holler back if any of you remember me. It's been about 4 yrs since I have been active here. I see Brando, FoolTrottle and Tully is still hangin just from reading a few posts on the first page. I've flown many many missions with Brando & FT. Tully would pop in from time to time. When I got lost, lol, ms kleaneasy had been given the reigns of head mod, I guess that is a good name for that. Good to see her still hangin. Give me a shout out. I'll get back here later today. I was really surprised I remembered my login & pw, and that it still worked. lol

willyvic
08-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Hiya Quazi, Long, long time no see. Yeah, some of us are still here. Ms. K has gone on to bigger and better things, Tully's a global mod now and Fooltrottel is, well, Fooltrottel....hehehe. Good to see ya.

WV

DD_crash
08-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi Quazi, heard that you were feeling better. Hope that things go well for you. Are you planning to start flying again?

-HH-Quazi
08-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey Crash. Went from having 6 months to live, to 8 yrs to 10 yrs now. lol Good days and bad. Heckofvalot better than I was a few yrs ago. And yea, I'm going to try. I'll be getting more active here and on the DD forums. Still on the same computer and as long as 1946 is still active, I'll get busy. Gotta get a stick. I had a X-52 that had a pot go bad. I took another Saitek stick apart hoping to use the pot off of it and messed them both up. That was about a year ago. So I had intentions then to see if I could still get it done with a lucky shot or two, lol. So yea, I plan to. How soon? No clue. Good to hear from you Crash.

Same for Willy. Apreciate it.

FoolTrottel
08-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Hello Quazi!

Very nice to see you found your way back here!
Very good to read you're doing better now....

Lookin' forward to seeing you online again... TS and all, and in the air ...

-HH-Quazi
08-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Hey FT. Long time man. I hope so to. I noticed Urufu is still hanging to. Thanks for posting FT.

Tully__
08-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Howdy Quazi, glad you're still on the right side of the lawn (above rather than below ;) )
They have me running herd on the entire forum now, not just the tame crowd in IL2. Those FPS boys sure can raise a ruckus when they're not happy with a game.
I still pop in to the DD Saturday coops when I can get up early enough, kick off for that is around 0430 - 0530 Sunday here.

x6BL_Brando
08-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey Quazi man, I've missed you! I'm glad to see you're back with us and raring to go. The health stuff sounds all a bit shocking - "6 months to live" is pretty d... scary, or what?

I'm not flying much at the moment - real life in the shape of a slowly departing mother is keeping me grounded right now.

I'll catch up with you sometime though, so watch yr 6 ;)

B

ytareh
08-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi Quazi!

-HH-Quazi
08-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Yea Brando. That was in Nov. 2010. Scary? Nah. Not afraid of death. I've always been a bible believing person. But, I can say that I started giving more time to reading and studying the word which has turned into a blessing. I've been spending as much time doing that over the last year as I was on the help forum and JO and flying all the missions I used to fly, which ended up being 6 to 10 hours a day. A real eye opener. I stopped trusting others to tell me what different teachings (parables) meant and started using copies of the original manuscripts in the Hebrew and Greek, along with a bible dictionary, to find out for myself the meanings of words and names. It's truly unreal the deception, some on purpose, some just plain mistakes. And when you study enough to know why this is, it all makes sense. So I don't have a death wish, but I will welcome the change. It's going to be so awesome. I get excited.

I'll put your mother & you in my petitions. Stay strong brother. Take comfort. It's all going to be fine soon. It's good to hear from you here B.

-HH-Quazi
08-22-2012, 02:14 AM
Hey ytareh. Good to see you still hanging.
Hi Quazi!

DrHerb
08-22-2012, 07:22 AM
S!! Quazi, glad to see you're doing ok!

Bearcat99
08-25-2012, 04:38 AM
Whats shakin Q .. goodd to see you again.. Brando sorry to hear about your mom.. that's where we are though.. It scares me..

JG52Uther
08-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi Quazi, happy to see you are still around!