PDA

View Full Version : Change of Class

suziec
08-19-2012, 06:11 AM
Is there any way to change the selected class once you have started a game?

I started with the Necro Deck, and was wondering how much difference there was in the play, but seem unable to restart from the beginning, where I can choose a different deck.

Le.Rancord
08-19-2012, 10:29 AM
if u get a few cards and a hero pack u can switch. Also you could buy *not recommended I guess* a starter deck of different faction, once u reach level5 u get 1k seals. So just buy reinforcement packs until level5, then get hero packs and boxes with the seals

Barra_Cuda
08-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Still it would be better to be able to try out each faction first rather than pick one then stuck with it, I would suggest that the pick is not solid untill you complete the basic training and then accept that faction. If you do not accept it then it goes back to begining and you restart. Or maybe a small gold fee to restart with a different faction, removing all the starter pack cards from your orignal. and replacing with the new.

Gerebos
02-04-2013, 08:18 AM
I think 1 reset/account/month or year could be useful :P

Pjovejas
02-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Bara_Cuda, I think you don't get the point... You are not "stuck" with franction. You can change them easily when you have other heroes and cards. Just at the begining you have to begin with something... For example I started with Inferno... And I think mostly at ~lvl 10 I was able to play with +/- the same level necro deck. And the more cards you buy the more choises you have.