PDA

View Full Version : Game language

andreja110s
08-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Does every CD of the AC games have more languages or is it possible that there is only one language for the game? I ordered ACR and I am afraid they are going to send me a game that has only one language wich I donīt speak.

Pageoan
08-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Well, the game is definitely not difficult to understand. The single player is spoken in English with subtitles and you can change the subtitles in a number of different languages, such as Dutch, French and others. The multiplayer is fully in English, but you don't need to worry about that either because the language is very easy to understand.

uliandim
08-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I am looking for Bulgarian language... Do you know anything about it? :(

andreja110s
08-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Well, the game is definitely not difficult to understand. The single player is spoken in English with subtitles and you can change the subtitles in a number of different languages, such as Dutch, French and others. The multiplayer is fully in English, but you don't need to worry about that either because the language is very easy to understand.

No it is not that. The only foreign languages I speak are english and italian and I am afraid they are going to send me a game spoken in french or german or any other language I donīt speak. So is it possible there are versions of the games where you canīt choose the language but it is allready chosen and you canīt change it?

andreja110s
08-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Anyone? Please?

SixKeys
08-22-2012, 04:31 PM
No it is not that. The only foreign languages I speak are english and italian and I am afraid they are going to send me a game spoken in french or german or any other language I donīt speak. So is it possible there are versions of the games where you canīt choose the language but it is allready chosen and you canīt change it?

As far as I know, the game always has an English language option no matter where you are. There may be subtitles available in your language, but they won't send you a copy without an English version at least.