PDA

View Full Version : Crystal skulls in Liberation??? (speculation)

eagleforlife1
08-18-2012, 08:11 PM
This has only just dawned on me but in Project Legacy Giovanni Borgia visits Mexico and finds a Crystal Skull, a Piece of Eden.

It has been said that Aveline will also visit Mexico. Putting 2 and 2 together could this mean that Aveline comes across one of the Crystal skulls. It has also been said that she will visit Maya ruins...

LoyalACFan
08-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Connor and Aveline are both visiting Mayan ruins. So yes, I hope we find out what happened to Giovanni and his Crystal Skull, and what the hell was up with Consus.

Assassin_M
08-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Connor and Aveline are both visiting Mayan ruins. So yes, I hope we find out what happened to Giovanni and his Crystal Skull, and what the hell was up with Consus.
I`d get Connor out of the way regarding the Mayan ruins, because (hopefully) something so important would`nt be explained in a Pre-order Bonus.... at least thats what I think

LoyalACFan
08-18-2012, 08:26 PM
I`d get Connor out of the way regarding the Mayan ruins, because (hopefully) something so important would`nt be explained in a Pre-order Bonus.... at least thats what I think

I'm pretty sure he'll be around the ruins anyway. Kind of like how the Frari, Arsenal, and Medici Palazzo were technically preorder/retailer bonuses, but we were still able to go right up to them without the DLC. Besides, he wouldn't go to Mexico just for a sword. Know what I mean?

Assassin_M
08-18-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm pretty sure he'll be around the ruins anyway. Kind of like how the Frari, Arsenal, and Medici Palazzo were technically preorder/retailer bonuses, but we were still able to go right up to them without the DLC. Besides, he wouldn't go to Mexico just for a sword. Know what I mean?
Yes, these were trivial side plots. such as rescuing Medici..

But something so important shouldn't be explained in a Pre-order Bonus right ? and Ezio traveled for a few books, I hardly think It`d be hard to convince Connor to simply cross the border Towards mexico for a sword..

Steww-
08-18-2012, 08:37 PM
It's certainly a possibility.

As for Connor meeting Aveline, we know that they both meet for a fact. So either Connor visits New Orleans, which I doubt; Aveline visits Boston/New York, which is plausible I suppose; they both meet at Mayan ruins; or something completely different. This is Assassin's Creed, just about anything can happen.

and what the hell was up with Consus.
I'd love to know. I wish Project Legacy in relation to the overall AC Franchise was discussed more. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Will_Lucky
08-18-2012, 08:58 PM
It's certainly a possibility.

As for Connor meeting Aveline, we know that they both meet for a fact. So either Connor visits New Orleans, which I doubt; Aveline visits Boston/New York, which is plausible I suppose; they both meet at Mayan ruins; or something completely different. This is Assassin's Creed, just about anything can happen.

I'd love to know. I wish Project Legacy in relation to the overall AC Franchise was discussed more. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Or he could meet her on the way to Mexico stopping off in New Orleans?

Steww-
08-18-2012, 09:22 PM
I was thinking that Connor will meet Aveline during AC3, which now that I think about it, is something which I've not seen confirmed (has someone else?).

For AC:L, I can certainly see a meeting in New Orleans being a possibility.
If they meet during AC3, I don't think they'd recreate New Orleans for the meeting without mentioning it beforehand. They have kept a lot secret, but they are usually quite open about the locations - we have the precise expenses of water, 3 main areas and a minor one all named.
I've decided to take the negative approach to things, so I'm not disappointed xD

dxsxhxcx
08-18-2012, 09:38 PM

they explained Lucy's betrayal in a paid and (from what I remember) poorly advertised DLC, what IMO was much more important than Consus and the crystal skulls, so if this happens I wouldn't be surprised, I don't think Consus and the skulls are too important anyway, so I won't mind if they appear in the DLC, but if they decided to use them, whatever Connor discover there shouldn't be relevant to Desmond and the others...

if I'm not wrong they said Connor and Aveline will meet only on her game, so maybe in her game when she goes to Mexico she'll find Connor there a little before the AC3 DLC starts...

LoyalACFan
08-18-2012, 10:07 PM
if I'm not wrong they said Connor and Aveline will meet only on her game, so maybe in her game when she goes to Mexico she'll find Connor there a little before the AC3 DLC starts...

They never exactly said they would ONLY meet in Liberation, they just confirmed it for that game, whereas they haven't mentioned it for AC3.

rileypoole1234
08-18-2012, 10:19 PM
I could see it happening in Liberation. As people said before me I don't think something that important would happen in a pre order bonus in AC3. I have always been interested in the crystal skulls, they're so mysterious. It'd be cool if Aveline found one or discovered a vault or something with the skull. Didn't Giovanni take it with him when he left though? For Aveline to find one there would have to be more than one.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110122191609/assassinscreed/images/e/ee/Phrenology.PNG

LoyalACFan
08-18-2012, 10:36 PM
I could see it happening in Liberation. As people said before me I don't think something that important would happen in a pre order bonus in AC3. I have always been interested in the crystal skulls, they're so mysterious. It'd be cool if Aveline found one or discovered a vault or something with the skull. Didn't Giovanni take it with him when he left though? For Aveline to find one there would have to be more than one.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110122191609/assassinscreed/images/e/ee/Phrenology.PNG

But... Why can't Connor go to Mexico too? I said before, he could go to the Mayan Ruins area during the story, and the preorder bonus is just for exploring the interior of one. We know he's going to the Caribbean, so why not take a trip mainland?

InfamousQ1987
08-18-2012, 11:05 PM

There are 13 crystal skulls (all P.O.E's) which if I'm not mistaken is being used by Abstergo for communication purposes. Pretty sure it was mentioned in AC1 emails. I always wanted them to use the crystal skulls in an AC story, hopefuly Liberation's will.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-18-2012, 11:41 PM
This has only just dawned on me but in Project Legacy Giovanni Borgia visits Mexico and finds a Crystal Skull, a Piece of Eden.

It has been said that Aveline will also visit Mexico. Putting 2 and 2 together could this mean that Aveline comes across one of the Crystal skulls. It has also been said that she will visit Maya ruins...Absolutely possible. Just as it's possible that we will be going after Washington's Apple of Eden in AC3 or a Shroud of Eden, given the Turin connection. It's all possible, kind of fun how you can't really guess what wil/will not appear in ACL & AC3 since everything seems connected and everything and anything could be turned into a plot point in either game.

Can't wait to find out! :D

EDIT: 1000 posts :cool:

BeCk41
08-20-2012, 05:43 PM
not sure what the Mayans have to do with the AC series but whatever...

rileypoole1234
08-20-2012, 07:20 PM
There are 13 crystal skulls (all P.O.E's) which if I'm not mistaken is being used by Abstergo for communication purposes. Pretty sure it was mentioned in AC1 emails. I always wanted them to use the crystal skulls in an AC story, hopefuly Liberation's will.

Were they all in the same place? I guess we might find out.

Oh and to LoyalACFan, I never said he couldn't, I just don't see it happening.