PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed 4

Notawhiteguy
08-17-2012, 06:36 PM
I've just noticed, amongst all of this media buzz about the new assassins creed 3, liberation, and how psvita is gonna be so awesome, no one is thinking about assassins creed 4. Personnally, i think it will be a huge improvement over the older games like what ubisoft did time and time again, but where will it take place? what will happen? Has anyone wondered?

Discuss ideas, thoughts, personal opinions.

NeroInfernoF7
08-17-2012, 06:38 PM
We're not even sure there will be an AC4...

playassassins1
08-17-2012, 06:45 PM
We're not even sure there will be an AC4...

There will be an AC 4

Notawhiteguy
08-17-2012, 06:55 PM
seriously? i read in the developers thingy that their going to make 10 assassins creed games. were only at 3.

guess i'll be playing till im dead

GamingFailure
08-17-2012, 07:08 PM
They won't be making 10 anyway. And isn't AC III meant to be the last one with Desmond? Probably the next games will just be spin-offs.

thekarlone
08-17-2012, 07:12 PM
I think the next games will feature a new character in the modern era.

Umbra_Blade
08-17-2012, 07:17 PM
They won't be making 10 anyway. And isn't AC III meant to be the last one with Desmond? Probably the next games will just be spin-offs.

AH said they would like to continue the assassin's creed franchise, but end this narrative with desmond in an interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKK9LwEoGM&feature=player_embedded) at around the 1:50 mark.
"I think it is important for any franchise that wants to live a long time, and obviously AC would like to, to know when to end things and move onto the next story line. You can end parts of your narrative without ending the franchise."
So i think the Desmond and First Civilisation story line will be ended or at least have most of the loose ends attended to, and the next part of the AC franchise go a new route, possibly looking into how to thwart the templars once and for all?

ACfan443
08-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Alex already confirmed in interviews and at the comic con panel that they know exactly where they're going next with AC4, and that they're much better at planning the franchise. You never know it could actually be secretly in development right now just like AC3 was when brotherhood was revealed. The next one won't be on current gen consoles because Alex also said that with AC3 they're putting a nail in the coffin of current gen systems

thekarlone
08-17-2012, 07:24 PM
AH said they would like to continue the assassin's creed franchise, but end this narrative with desmond in an interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKK9LwEoGM&feature=player_embedded) at around the 1:50 mark.
"I think it is important for any franchise that wants to live a long time, and obviously AC would like to, to know when to end things and move onto the next story line. You can end parts of your narrative without ending the franchise."
So i think the Desmond and First Civilisation story line will be ended or at least have most of the loose ends attended to, and the next part of the AC franchise go a new route, possibly looking into how to thwart the templars once and for all?

Yes, they must end two storylines of the modern era:

- Desmond vs Abstergo (including the Eye of Abstergo and Warren Vidic)
- First Civilization (including Adam and Eve, the profecy and the Grand Temple).

Assassin_M
08-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Seriously ? why do you want to talk about AC 4 ? and buzz about AC 3 ? Because guess what ? We SHOULD be talking about AC III and Liberation..:p

MT4K
08-17-2012, 08:09 PM
There's the Beyond AC3 Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII) :p.

Closed.