PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Assassin's Creed 3?

IceHot100
08-17-2012, 04:21 PM
SO i pre ordered assassin's creed 3 today (the limited edition)..for Ps3 just for 65 euros..
How is this possible i thought its like 119 dollars, wouldn't that be like 100 euros?..when i asked the guy about the Pre order Bonus, he said i'll get a mission and a ingame weapon...is that even limited edition?

And one more question: Ubisoft said, the PS3 gamers will have 4 free missions. But when i read it on wikipedia, it said its only available on the standard edition? Are these 4 missions and the 60 minutes gameplay they offered for the ps3 the same? Will all editions have them???

dxsxhxcx
08-17-2012, 04:28 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/664173-ACIII-Editions-announced!-EMEA-amp-NA-updated-17-7

according to this thread, the edition you pre-ordered fit with the gamestop extras given with the limited edition, but there are more items in it..

The Limited Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game.
A stunning 9.44" Assasssin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with a tomahawk and hidden blade.
An embroidered 28"x48" Assassin's Creed-inspired colonial flag.
A 3"x3.25 sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.