PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Side Missions Theory

AssassinGame1
08-17-2012, 01:44 AM
Hey all assassin's! There hasn't been much about the side missions of AC3. How do u guys think the AC3 side missions will be like. Or make your own guess of a side in AC3, make one up. If any of u know info on the side missions pleases tell me :)

Assassin_M
08-17-2012, 01:57 AM
You make one up first

InfamousQ1987
08-17-2012, 04:23 AM
You make one up first

I'm sorry, but why post a comment if it doesn't contribute to the thread. (and yes, I know by posting this thread I am doing the same) Not trying to be rude our anything... Just saying.

On topic.
I would assume the side missions will be things like collect meat for a *****er (as seen, in the frontier demo) I'm sure there will be those "bring this to this person" missions. I just hope they change the formula up, I just want missions that flow naturally with gameplay and story.

Assassin_M
08-17-2012, 05:02 AM
I'm sorry, but why post a comment if it doesn't contribute to the thread. (and yes, I know by posting this thread I am doing the same) Not trying to be rude our anything... Just saying.

Oh it does contribute... I wanna hear his ideas before making my own.. how is that not contributing ?

projectpat06
08-17-2012, 05:03 AM
There will be naval side quests. Not sure if the glyphs will make a comeback since subject 16 is gone but they'll prob have something similar I bet. There will be clubs you can join and side missions to do for them like the hunting club mentioned by Hutchinson. From the boston demo, I imagine there will be "help random strangers side quests" along with some way to recruit people into the assassins or assist the assassins in their effort against the templars. I would like there to be missions to get upgrades for your ship and weapons instead of just purchasing them, but I imagine you'll just earn money from quests and buy the upgrades.

If AC3 is going to be anything similar to AC liberation in terms of Aveline's outfits, I would like to have different outfits or even outfit pieces to customize that you can earn through side quests. Kind of like a innovative concept of Red dead's outfit and having to earn them instead of buying. No matter what, every side quest should be rewarding or have a motivation to complete with either items to collect or ways to help Connor's cause amidst the war.

InfamousQ1987
08-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Oh it does contribute... I wanna hear his ideas before making my own.. how is that not contributing ?

Ok you have a point. Sorry

Assassin_M
08-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Ok you have a point. Sorry
Dont apologize, man.. you haven't done anything :D