PDA

View Full Version : What You Won't See in Assassin's Creed III

Slayer_WTF
08-16-2012, 03:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GubN7OjVYO8&feature=g-all-u

TheHumanTowel
08-16-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm really glad they went with the current look for Connor. The whole point of being an assassin is blending in. If connor was walking around in full mohawk gear it would be pretty ridiculous that guards wouldn't notice him. I like the way it just looks like he's customised a standard coat.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm really glad they went with the current look for Connor. The whole point of being an assassin is blending in. If connor was walking around in full mohawk gear it would be pretty ridiculous that guards wouldn't notice him. I like the way it just looks like he's customised a standard coat.
The coat may somehow blend in, the white hood make him stand out like hell. So frankly, they may as well have given him full Mohawk outfit

naran6142
08-16-2012, 03:53 PM
I don't think connor stands out...

Connors look is one of my favorites in the series

TheHumanTowel
08-16-2012, 03:56 PM
The coat may somehow blend in, the white hood make him stand out like hell. So frankly, they may as well have given him full Mohawk outfit
I think the hood is relatively subtle and besides it's a staple of the series. They had to include it. Ezio's hood made him stand out a lot but everyone was willing to forgive that. I'm perfectly willing to suspend my disbelief about the hood making him noticable but it would become a lot harder if he was walking around draped in animal skins.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-16-2012, 04:04 PM
I think the hood is relatively subtle and besides it's a staple of the series. They had to include it. Ezio's hood made him stand out a lot but everyone was willing to forgive that. I'm perfectly willing to suspend my disbelief about the hood making him noticable but it would become a lot harder if he was walking around draped in animal skins.
Yes, it's a staple and I don't mind it at all. This is my favourite Assassin outfit yet but I don't pretend it's stealthy lol. Gameplay and 'cool' factor always came first before realism in AC games and I don't mind it at all, it just irks me when they have "wouldn't blend in" excuse for everything (be it Native dress, or female character) when what they have in the end doesn't blend either

ProletariatPleb
08-16-2012, 05:36 PM
I want that badass tribal outfit as a skin