PDA

View Full Version : AC3 and Uplay and other social promotions(speculation)

jd55513
08-16-2012, 06:17 AM
So with every AC title there is always Uplay and unique content to go with each one for the Ezio trilogy games we got things like other predecessor skins, bonus missions, weapon upgrades and theme for our consoles etc. so with AC3 what do you want to see? i expect maybe(hopefully) an Ezio(revelations and Old Altair skin) and Aquila extra mission(they seem to be promoting the Naval features like crazy) a weapons upgrade with the flintlocks specking of Flintlocks... maybe they will offer the Scottish Flintlock from the Boston Massacre that fired the "shots heard' round the world" and an Avaline skin.

Now the big question. what other extensions of social media will they use to promote and/or offer exclusive content? we have so the whole "Rise" marketing and stuff but what else do you think they will reveal?
Hopefully they "revive" project legacy and give us revolutionary Missions with other native american assassins.

they could also invent an entirely new AC3 social game

So what do you guys think of Uplay, Social Media extensions and Another AC Facebook/social game?

De Filosoof
08-16-2012, 12:43 PM
"other promotions such as energy drinks(mountain dew or something like that)"

Seriously?...

MangoCookies
08-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Promotions like energy drinks is a no for me.
HOWEVER, I would love promotions like a T-shirt or something.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-16-2012, 12:56 PM

Seriously?...I don't remember which game it was, but it's been done before lol. Some Collector's Edition included an energy drink

SixKeys
08-16-2012, 01:09 PM
The ACR Facebook game was pitiful and Project Legacy is dead. I'd rather they spend their time developing better ways to promote their games than social network games that are just quickly going to get abandoned.

I'm tired of Alta´r and Ezio skins, I want new skins for Connor and maybe some unlockable multiplayer characters.

jd55513
08-16-2012, 03:23 PM

Seriously?...
Whats wrong with a energy drink promotion? Black ops2 is doing it The Dark Knight Rises did it almost any blockbuster does it they could have codes for some of the ps3 content that people wants or skins, themes etc it would fit perfectly with the whole "Rise" marketing

jd55513
08-16-2012, 03:29 PM
The ACR Facebook game was pitiful and Project Legacy is dead. I'd rather they spend their time developing better ways to promote their games than social network games that are just quickly going to get abandoned.

I'm tired of Alta´r and Ezio skins, I want new skins for Connor and maybe some unlockable multiplayer characters.

Really project Legacy is dead? i know they didnt promote it with Revelation but suposlly DDn 2.0 and the Divine Science" pack is coming soon besides PL is just the Virtual AC universe so this could further the stroy of the templars etc. and go inline with the portable animus etc.

dxsxhxcx
08-16-2012, 03:29 PM
new facebook app giving us access to the Hephaestus Email Network where we play the role of someone giving tactical support to the other assassins teams around the world (such as the ones mentioned in some emails in the game for example).. :)

and revive the Abstergo website and give us Beta 3+ access.. :p

De Filosoof
08-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Whats wrong with a energy drink promotion? Black ops2 is doing it The Dark Knight Rises did it almost any blockbuster does it they could have codes for some of the ps3 content that people wants or skins, themes etc it would fit perfectly with the whole "Rise" marketing

Call of duty, no surprise... They sold their souls a long time ago. :p

It's assassin's creed, not a brainless COD game.

And what does energydrink promotion has to do with rising?

jd55513
08-16-2012, 03:35 PM
new facebook app giving us access to the Hephaestus Email Network where we play the role of someone giving tactical support to the other assassins teams around the world (such as the ones mentioned in some emails in the game for example).. :)

"Hephaestus Email Network"
yeah i read the wiki some pretty interesting spoilers cant believe i misssed some of these AND it comes inot contact with the whole Erudito thing

jd55513
08-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Call of duty, no surprise... They sold their souls a long time ago. :p

It's assassin's creed, not a brainless COD game.

Yeah but still obvisouly there are lots of DLC and content that preorder edition exclusive so to give everyone a fair chance to earn them all doesnt seem like a problem....
besides.... i always wanted to taste Assassin Creed......... I WHAT EAGLE SENSE
imagine the taste of "nothing is true everything is permitted"
and the color would be Animus Blue....

De Filosoof
08-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah but still obvisouly there are lots of DLC and content that preoder edition exclusive so to give everyone a fair chance to earn them all doesnt seem like a problem....
besides.... i always wanted to taste Assassin Creed......... I WHAT EAGLE SENSE

But dude, it's about the game. **** that sick marketing bullpoop. I couldn't care less about marketing strategies.

i always wanted to taste Assassin Creed......... I WHAT EAGLE SENSE

Yeah, and full of unhealthy chemicals. :p Not very "assassin like" if you ask me. They could make it an "Abstergo product" though...