PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 audio issue? (probably not)

Jardarpp
08-16-2012, 03:05 AM
Hey everyone, I'm not new to forums or games, but I am new to this particular forum & am relatively new to the Assassin's Creed games.

I'm wondering, in ACII I can't help but notice certain crackles and pops during some speech audio (never during cut scenes though). And I thought to myself that it's probably that "electronic feel" you're supposed to have since you are in the Animus 2.0. I can't really recall if AC1 had any similar issues (or lack thereof, really). It lasts for not even half a second. Has anyone else noticed this, and can anyone confirm that it is indeed part of the game to give you that feeling of being in a synthetic world projected by a machine (Animus) or whatever? Thanks for any help and forgive any of my ignorance if present.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.:)

nEv3rnine
08-16-2012, 04:54 AM
I don't recall noticing any glitch in the sound. Is your disk damaged, even a couple scratch on the right part of the disk may cause the issue.
If it isn't that, is it possible you are using a very old Xbox to run the game. Sometimes with old models of the Xbox sound can get a little "glitchy" if too much is happening at the same time.
If none of those are the problem, then I'm out of ideas :) Hope this helps.

Jardarpp
08-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Nope my disk is in fine condition. My xbox is actually a slim that is only about 2 years old. My friend noticed it too when he played through AC2. Back when it was first released and even just recently. I'm actually fairly certain it's meant to be in the game, because I can't really find any reason for malfunction (from anything), but an official confirmation would be nice just to have some closure knowing nothing's effed up. Thanks for the help you've provided!

Does anyone else know anything or have had the same occurrence?