PDA

View Full Version : New York - Turin

Slayer_WTF
08-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Surely many of you have already seen Turin on Google Maps, but have never seen it in high definition? From this we can deduce that in reality, there is no hole:

http://i45.tinypic.com/mjmuwx.jpg

Acrimonious_Nin
08-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah, Desmond is not going it a hole, but in a cave.....

AssassinGame1
08-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Why exactly did you make this thread (not being rude or anything)

SaintPerkele
08-13-2012, 08:56 PM
It's depending on the maps you use. On some it looks like a crater, on some (like yours) like solid ground and on this one like a lake or a swamp:
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4491/39214599.jpg
Don't forget, the coordinates just say where the entrance to the Temple is - but it could be under the surface too. So the entrance to the cave in which the Temple is located might be somewhere else, although in the same area. Don't read too much into the actual coordinates ;)

There is more point in this thread than in your post..

Slayer_WTF
08-13-2012, 09:01 PM

Why is the picture I posted from a different perspective of what could be Turin, which is not a hole. The images from Google Maps are in low resolution, while Bing, as you can see, offer a view of much more precise and clean. And, in fact. in this picture looks right at Turin we see the end of Revelations.

It's depending on the maps you use. On some it looks like a crater, on some (like yours) like solid ground and on this one like a lake or a swamp:

Don't forget, the coordinates just say where the entrance to the Temple is - but it could be under the surface too. So the entrance to the cave in which the Temple is located might be somewhere else, although in the same area. Don't read too much into the actual coordinates ;)

Yes, I think there is an underground temple, like that of old by the way.

rileypoole1234
08-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Just looks like a river with no grass around it. That could be the entrance to a cave up at the top though.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-13-2012, 10:18 PM
So it's just some shallow lake that dries up seasonally? Doesn't seem like anything very interesting. I doubt they will be 100% accurate in their portrayal of the entrance to Grand Temple with these co-ordinates and this specific lake