PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III - "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 04:07 PM
You know the E3 demo? With Connor asks for information on its target English? Well, imagine the same scene, but with opposing factions. It would be very nice to see Connor in the game for short periods ally ally with the English to get information on an American official who happens to be a Templar. What do you think? You say you can?

It would give more weight to the internal conflict of Connor, where he finds himself between two completely opposite ideas, but at the same time must accept to attain his goal.

BBALive
08-12-2012, 04:17 PM
I'll be surprised if he doesn't have any English allies.

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 05:44 PM
I'll be surprised if he doesn't have any English allies.

And 'this is my fear.

Assassin_M
08-12-2012, 05:54 PM
And 'this is my fear.
Yay for worrying about having no Redcoat allies, after getting rid of the Pro-American drama...

Commence..

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Yay for worrying about having no Redcoat allies, after getting rid of the Pro-American drama...

Commence..

That was just the beginning, although I was sure that Ubisoft was not lying when he said that Connor would have killed Americans. This does not mean that it should not feel alone in the game, but also in history.

Mr_Shade
08-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Tbh - if Connor is going after Patriots - blue coats - then it makes sense for someone to give him that information..

It's been stated that Connor has no allegiance to any side.. which infers that he may have contact with them all...

Ubisoft outright declaring that - mayn't happen.. since it could well be seen as a spoiler..

So, I guess you will have to trust the game writers ;)

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Tbh - if Connor is going after Patriots - blue coats - then it makes sense for someone to give him that information..

It's been stated that Connor has no allegiance to any side.. which infers that he may have contact with them all...

Ubisoft outright declaring that - mayn't happen.. since it could well be seen as a spoiler..

So, I guess you will have to trust the game writers ;)

Look Shade, now are months that I and my comrades are discussing this. We are very worried.

But know that whatever happens, we wish you always good. :D

Mr_Shade
08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
We I guess you can't make everyone happy - since somethings relating to the story - they won't and shouldn't say about..

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 07:31 PM
That is obvious. There will always be "the eternal discontent." :p

rileypoole1234
08-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Well if Connor wanted to know about a bluecoat, I can see him asking another bluecoat. Same goes for redcoats. He could ask redcoats about their general or whatever. Even interrogate them. That could be a cool thing, if we have the option to interrogate guys before we kill them/knock them out.