PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order bonus for Assassin's Creed III Freedom Edition

tupaeahori
08-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Hi there. I was just wondering if there were any pre-order bonuses for pre-ordering Assassin's Creed III Freedom Edition (PS3) from the Ubisoft online store? I have seen other stores that sell the game and they come with extra DLC and such and I wanted to know if Ubisoft was doing it too. Thanks.

(I just wish the Freedom Edition came with the medallion as well ;D)

tupaeahori
08-09-2012, 02:33 AM
If there is any bonuses I will pre-order it right now, otherwise I will have to think about where to get it from.

Kit572
08-09-2012, 03:04 AM
I pre-ordered the freedom edition from EB games through the ac3 website.. It has George Washington's journal, a Connor statuette, multiplayer character called "The sharpshooter", two new missions, steel case, fancy box to put everything in and thats about it.

So thats what in the freedom edition.

LoyalACFan
08-09-2012, 05:31 AM
Preordering the Freedom Edition from Ubisoft gives you what is shown in the Freedom Edition picture. Nothing more.

MT4K
08-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Preordering the Freedom Edition from Ubisoft gives you what is shown in the Freedom Edition picture. Nothing more.

This.
There's also the Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/664173-ACIII-Editions-announced!-EMEA-amp-NA-updated-17-7) stickied at the top of the page for discussions for such things :D.

Closing.