PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed II - Save Game - HOW?

FargoPouch
08-08-2012, 04:41 PM
I just upgraded my computer and had to re-download all my games from Steam to the new machine. Before I had no problems with saving my progress in Assassin Creed II. Now using the UBI soft luander the saved games appear to not exist. I played about 10 hours and made considerable progress to only find out when I went back into the game the game did not save at all and I am at the first of the game again.

Where are the save game files and how can I get the software to recognize and access the save game files.
JC

MT4K
08-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Do you have Uplay Cloud enabled? It has been known to cause problems with saved games for people :).

Next time Uplay opens up. Goto settings and uncheck "enable clould save syncronisation for supported games"

Close the UPlay launcher again and then re-launch it to make sure changes have taken affect and then try launching AC2. You may get lucky and find yourself back where you should be as it loads the save from your computer instead. If not. Just see if it solves the problem of losing progress at least :D.

nkrish9
08-09-2012, 12:49 PM
I just bought ACII and I will probably reinstall Windows 7. If I gain some progress now,and use the same uplay account, will I be able to play?

MT4K
08-09-2012, 03:14 PM
I just bought ACII and I will probably reinstall Windows 7. If I gain some progress now,and use the same uplay account, will I be able to play?

You should be able to, but you may want to backup your saved games just in case which i believe are located in the ubisoft game launcher folder.

OuTeifi
08-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Do you have Uplay Cloud enabled? It has been known to cause problems with saved games for people :).

Next time Uplay opens up. Goto settings and uncheck "enable clould save syncronisation for supported games"

Close the UPlay launcher again and then re-launch it to make sure changes have taken affect and then try launching AC2. You may get lucky and find yourself back where you should be as it loads the save from your computer instead. If not. Just see if it solves the problem of losing progress at least :D.

You are my hero. Finally it works again. I had the same problem with not saving. Thanks ;)

MrSteef19
08-10-2012, 07:09 PM
HI! I've tried : enable Uplay! But it doesnt work! AC2 would still not save states from a point! and he also cites 2 save files together at one time, I must almost from the beginning again and once over halfway! he did to the first saves just fine but now not anymore HELP! HELP!