PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Finish Before AC III...

Garrett4Christ
08-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Sorry for all the questions You guys but this seems like the best go-to place for AC questions. My next question is...I'm on Brotherhood and still in Sequence 4. I still have to play Revelations. I dunno if I'll be about to finish em in time before AC III comes out. I'm thinking...should I just ignore the Flags, Chests, Side Missions, etc. and just focus on the story? And just go back to the other stuff later?

notafanboy
08-07-2012, 08:52 PM
that totally depends on if you think the side quests are fun

Garrett4Christ
08-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Well I'm thinking about how much time I have.

LoyalACFan
08-07-2012, 08:55 PM
I would advise you to ignore the flags and chests, since it does take an annoyingly long time to get them all even with a map, but you should still do the side missions. After all, neither of the games are all that long, and you still have over two months. You should have plenty of time.

ProletariatPleb
08-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Well it barely takes a week to complete the whole series by my calculation. Depends how many hours you play and if you keep doing story or not.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Well it barely takes a week to complete the whole series by my calculation. Depends how many hours you play and if you keep doing story or not.

A week? xD One would have to play it non-stop 24/7 to finish it all in a week. I finished 4 games in over a month and that was only because I had lots of free time compared to other periods in year

ProletariatPleb
08-07-2012, 09:11 PM
A week? xD One would have to play it non-stop 24/7 to finish it all in a week. I finished 4 games in over a month and that was only because I had lots of free time compared to other periods in year
Well I have done it so I'm saying.

On release, I actually played ACII for 3days straight, never have done that before, lol

BBALive
08-07-2012, 09:30 PM
You've got 3 months (just under). Plenty of time to finish both games and complete all of the side content in Brotherhood.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Well, this thread and quite a few others I've seen in the past month, + comments from other websites AND my own personal example are living proof how incredibly good AC3's E3 presentation was. Tons of people jumping on board and catching up with the series before AC3 :)

SixKeys
08-07-2012, 09:40 PM
You're about halfway through Brotherhood now, you've got plenty of time to finish both games before AC3. Revelations hardly has any side missions, the whole game (side missions and all) clocks in at around 10 hours. It's much shorter than Brotherhood.

Slayer_WTF
08-07-2012, 09:43 PM
You can do it.

Garrett4Christ
08-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Really? Revelations doesn't have many side missions? I heard it doesn't have Glyphs. Thank God. Lol those are the one thing I hate about AC.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Really? Revelations doesn't have many side missions? I heard it doesn't have Glyphs. Thank God. Lol those are the one thing I hate about AC.

It has side missions, but overall, you will spend much much less time on doing them then you had to devote to do all the side quests in AC2 or ACB

xXMrGR1NCHXx
08-08-2012, 12:48 AM
If your running through the main story it shouldn't take you long at all.

De Filosoof
08-08-2012, 12:51 AM

O ****... Why?