PDA

View Full Version : no saboteur or siege games modes being played anymore? so sad this game is dying

OnEg33zy
08-06-2012, 07:29 PM
i cant ever seem to find either of these game types going on, i mean siege was abit of a joke unless u happen to play on a server that has a good ping and you dont get lag killed only to wait another 5 mintues to play but atleast saboteur was fun for a change now i cant seem to find anything but conflict...

what really bothers me the most is that this game could have been epic it could have been serious competition for bf3, or cod, or any fps and it just bothers and saddens me that like this game many other good games like splinter cell, the multi player community is dying and it kills me because had this game been setup properly everything the game that was suppose to be offered worked, had more maps, more options, and got more for reaching level 50 this game would have been truly epic... rather i feel they just want our 60$ play the game and move onto there next failed attempt...

i have always loved most of the tom clancy series games and have owned most of them and this seems to be the case with almost all of them i just hope they realise what a good platform they have with this game and do more with it than they currently are i mean i could just stop playing or buying there games but face it they have a niche type of games that many other competitors dont put out or understand yet at the same time ubi is not getting where they are having there success either...

had i only had a few million i would make an epic game that would last for years and would make billions and its quite simple learn from the mistakes of other games and listen to what the people who play my game want... its about time u go balls deep ubi...

hopefully your new splinter cell game has multi player and is good.

/rant

Mr-Eraser
08-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Not that its dying its just due to all the disconnects,only mode that works 20% of the time is Conflict. You can get into a Siege or Sabateur maybe 3 % of the time. Hopefully they will fix this **** on the 13th or we all just got suckerd again by UBI ...

Simon1279.it
08-07-2012, 09:26 AM
i cant ever seem to find either of these game types going on, i mean siege was abit of a joke unless u happen to play on a server that has a good ping and you dont get lag killed only to wait another 5 mintues to play but atleast saboteur was fun for a change now i cant seem to find anything but conflict...

what really bothers me the most is that this game could have been epic it could have been serious competition for bf3, or cod, or any fps and it just bothers and saddens me that like this game many other good games like splinter cell, the multi player community is dying and it kills me because had this game been setup properly everything the game that was suppose to be offered worked, had more maps, more options, and got more for reaching level 50 this game would have been truly epic... rather i feel they just want our 60$ play the game and move onto there next failed attempt...

i have always loved most of the tom clancy series games and have owned most of them and this seems to be the case with almost all of them i just hope they realise what a good platform they have with this game and do more with it than they currently are i mean i could just stop playing or buying there games but face it they have a niche type of games that many other competitors dont put out or understand yet at the same time ubi is not getting where they are having there success either...

had i only had a few million i would make an epic game that would last for years and would make billions and its quite simple learn from the mistakes of other games and listen to what the people who play my game want... its about time u go balls deep ubi...

hopefully your new splinter cell game has multi player and is good.

/rant

Just because too many cheaters, we're all waiting for TU 1.4 and the hope to ban cheaters and you'll see grfs new life

pesar_29
08-07-2012, 09:51 AM
To be honest, i can't be bothered with this game anymore and some of you are might think the same. Some of you guys won't becuase you have faith in Ghost Recon which i use to have but i have lost that faith because after a month of an inital delay for the PC and major issues regarding input and graphics and multiplayer it's gone too far. If Ubisoft and Redstorm actually cared about Ghost Recon, they would've released a patch to fix these and would've kept us in the light, in the loop, not in the dark.

Raven007140
08-07-2012, 04:47 PM
I can't play siege, due to high latency I just die constantly and end up spectating. So I'm glad so few people play it. That being said, lots of games lean towards one game mode after a while.

Banicks
08-07-2012, 04:56 PM
This game has been released broken for PC. A month later there is still no fix released for the critical issues of this game that prevent it from being played - disconnects, bad lag due to inefficient and random migrations to people around the world, etc, etc.

So in all actuality, it never started living to die. It was DOA and should have been delayed.

Ramzanox
08-09-2012, 12:11 AM
last tom clancy game im going to buy