PDA

View Full Version : Funny online kill...

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 12:53 AM
I was on Greatergreen again as it's my favorite server. Anywa I was flying an 109 E-4, and they were flying some WWI high wing thing. I've never seen it before or knew it was flyable.
Any I shook a couple off a wingman, and then they got on me. One of them I couldn't shake and he just kept shooting me up as I ran for base. Windscreen covered in oil my motor was barely running, and my sights had been hit, and my winscreen was riddled with bullet holes.

AAA at the airfield made him swing wide, and I dropped combat flaps, and turned into him. I sighted him in through a center hole in my windshield. We went head on and I hammered down. Between that and the AAA he went in next to the runway. I then dropped gear, and flaps, made a 90 degree bank, and glided down onto the runway.

I just thought it was funny as he had shot the snot out of me, and I hadn't touched him until that last pass. All said and done I got the kill, and he got nothing. Well anyway I thought it was funny cause I should have been dead.

On another note my online playing is greatly improving. Especially in the 109, and the MK II Hurricane when I can fly one. I made one pass on a HE-111, and removed the rear of his aircraft for him lol.

Every take-off is optional, but every landing is mandatory!

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 12:53 AM
I was on Greatergreen again as it's my favorite server. Anywa I was flying an 109 E-4, and they were flying some WWI high wing thing. I've never seen it before or knew it was flyable.
Any I shook a couple off a wingman, and then they got on me. One of them I couldn't shake and he just kept shooting me up as I ran for base. Windscreen covered in oil my motor was barely running, and my sights had been hit, and my winscreen was riddled with bullet holes.

AAA at the airfield made him swing wide, and I dropped combat flaps, and turned into him. I sighted him in through a center hole in my windshield. We went head on and I hammered down. Between that and the AAA he went in next to the runway. I then dropped gear, and flaps, made a 90 degree bank, and glided down onto the runway.

I just thought it was funny as he had shot the snot out of me, and I hadn't touched him until that last pass. All said and done I got the kill, and he got nothing. Well anyway I thought it was funny cause I should have been dead.

On another note my online playing is greatly improving. Especially in the 109, and the MK II Hurricane when I can fly one. I made one pass on a HE-111, and removed the rear of his aircraft for him lol.

Every take-off is optional, but every landing is mandatory!

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 03:11 AM
I'll let you know when I finaly get one. LOL

"We make war that we may live in peace."

Aristotle