PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Exclusive Content?

arkangelyou
08-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Earlier today I read in a thread that the PS3 was getting four exclusive missions of some sort. Is this legit? If it is, is it for all PS3 versions of the game or only for the special editions?

RatonhnhakeFan
08-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Yes, it's true. Exclusive 60 minutes of gameplay for PS3 version. Will of course be available on all PS3 editions:
http://thehut.pantherssl.com/productimg/0/600/600/23/10593323-1343807945-704328.png

pacmanate
08-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Yup, so if you get the animus edition for the PS3 then you are sorted for LIFE

menacefox
08-06-2012, 11:01 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/ps3-players-will-get-60-minuets-of-exclusive-gameplay-assassin-s-creed-3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

thekarlone
08-07-2012, 12:24 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/ps3-players-will-get-60-minuets-of-exclusive-gameplay-assassin-s-creed-3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PS3 is the best. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha. Vendetta. (Farfalla vendetta)

De Filosoof
08-07-2012, 01:14 AM
*Sigh*

stargate55555
08-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Which is why I love my PS3.

arkangelyou
08-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Yup, so if you get the animus edition for the PS3 then you are sorted for LIFE
Animus Edition? Never heard of that one, I thought that was for Revelations.

D.I.D.
08-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Yeah okay, that's me done. After all the DLC nonsense and platform exclusives for the past two games, the same thing happening with ACIII, and now a whole hour gone out of the package? That's pushing things too far.

I am not buying this until the price drops significantly, whether in Christmas sales or next Spring, or whenever some GOTY bundle appears. If you don't provide the full experience, I can't support paying full price.

Dishonored will entertain me fine until then.

Nader-Abudiix
08-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Yeah okay, that's me done. After all the DLC nonsense and platform exclusives for the past two games, the same thing happening with ACIII, and now a whole hour gone out of the package? That's pushing things too far.

I am not buying this until the price drops significantly, whether in Christmas sales or next Spring, or whenever some GOTY bundle appears. If you don't provide the full experience, I can't support paying full price.

Dishonored will entertain me fine until then.
but you'll miss out big time :D i mean who can resist a Bad *** native american wielding a Tomahawk with a shape of the Assassin's logo :P

rupok2
08-07-2012, 02:05 AM
O wow again with this exclusive crap? Us pc gamers get constantly screwed by ubisoft but we never get any form of appreciation from them. I hope its 60 minutes of dungeons and tombs. If its a important story mission i will be pissed.

MangoCookies
08-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Yay PS3! <333

D.I.D.
08-07-2012, 02:13 AM
but you'll miss out big time :D i mean who can resist a Bad *** native american wielding a Tomahawk with a shape of the Assassin's logo :P

Ha ha! Yeah I know what you mean, but I've been forced to hold out before. I play on PC, so I had to wait for Brotherhood.

I'm sure it'll be great fun no matter when I play it.

This whole thing of store/platform exclusives is a balancing act which some of the main companies involve themselves in, and you can bet it's quite a detailed conversation when they have their internal discussions. They're trying to find where the customers' limits are, and stay just within them. So, they've found my breaking point and this is it.

It still bothers me that they put themselves in charge of my computer's security with the secret installs of the UPlay plugins while being so flagrantly incompetent with security matters, and didn't even apologise.

maxerx180
08-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Man Ubisoft is really starting to piss me off. I'm used to the stupid PS3 exclusive crap but an hour of gameplay is pushing it. Why do they insist on showing favoritism to one system and shafting the others?

Forsakenghost
08-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Don't care. I'd much rather have an Xbox controller in my hands.

Krayus Korianis
08-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Man Ubisoft is really starting to piss me off. I'm used to the stupid PS3 exclusive crap but an hour of gameplay is pushing it. Why do they insist on showing favoritism to one system and shafting the others?

Fun fact, I use a Logitech F710 controller for the PC, looks like a Dual Shock controller... But I prefer a 360 controller :| FML.