PDA

View Full Version : AC: liberation is 15 houers long

lothario-da-be
08-05-2012, 12:19 PM
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/assassins-creed-3-liberation-maxes-out-at-15-hours-of-gameplay/
If thats the REAL lenght of the story only i'am happy, very happy.But if its with side missions its not long enough, your thoughts?

MT4K
08-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Seems like a decent amount of time to me considering it's a portable game., The idea behind it being people can play it on the bus or train or something between stops. It isn't designed to be played in one big long session.

WolfTemplar94
08-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Pretty good for a portable game. Especially considering they designed it to be playable in short spaces of time, like traveling on a bus or waiting at the doctors etc. Sony must really be loving the existence of this game. Only good Vita game at the moment.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Pretty good for a portable game. Especially considering they designed it to be playable in short spaces of time, like traveling on a bus or waiting at the doctors etc. Sony must really be loving the existence of this game. Only good Vita game at the moment.
Let's hope it's actually good. Ubisoft ain't exactly famous for great handheld spin-offs. Sony takes much better care with their portable title, the God of War PSP games were amazing and it was clear that Sony didn't half-*** them.

rileypoole1234
08-05-2012, 04:48 PM
For a portable game that's awesome. I may just have to buy me a Vita.

Will_Lucky
08-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Thats very good news indeed, one of my bigger fears it is would only be a few hours long given it is a portable release.

LoyalACFan
08-05-2012, 09:51 PM
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/assassins-creed-3-liberation-maxes-out-at-15-hours-of-gameplay/
If thats the REAL lenght of the story only i'am happy, very happy.But if its with side missions its not long enough, your thoughts?

I don't really expect there will be much side stuff, so yeah, it's probably all story. Which is extremely good for a handheld title.

eagleforlife1
08-06-2012, 07:53 AM
I don't really expect there will be much side stuff, so yeah, it's probably all story. Which is extremely good for a handheld title.

We already know that there is hunting and treasure hunting, canoeing and the creative director said there will be more surprises in line with that of the naval warfare in AC3.

LoyalACFan
08-06-2012, 08:13 AM
We already know that there is hunting and treasure hunting, canoeing and the creative director said there will be more surprises in line with that of the naval warfare in AC3.

But none of it will be even close to the scope of AC3's side stuff. As far as actual side "missions" go, I don't expect many at all.